OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by SCuse7

tenth grade going to to the ohl already...looks like we'll be seeing him
laugh.gif
Yup, he's going to be a top 5 pick.......Belleville (junior team PK & Malcolm played/play on) has the #5 pick, so they'll more than likely try to work something out where they can get Jordan. The way it works is, you get drafted while in Grade 10, and if you're good enough you'll make the team the next year and play for a few years before graduating to the A or to the show.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

tenth grade going to to the ohl already...looks like we'll be seeing him
laugh.gif
Yup, he's going to be a top 5 pick.......Belleville (junior team PK & Malcolm played/play on) has the #5 pick, so they'll more than likely try to work something out where they can get Jordan. The way it works is, you get drafted while in Grade 10, and if you're good enough you'll make the team the next year and play for a few years before graduating to the A or to the show.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by cquan05

Dare I try to defend Subban on that diving play?
laugh.gif

By the way, I absolutely HATE those 2 Boston announcers with a passion
30t6p3b.gif
edwards is a complete !@$*. brickley is usually good except for instances like in that vid. nothing you can say to defend subban in that vid...nothing
laugh.gif

he even knew it. he got up laughing and was laughing on the bench

FTR tho...edwards is my dude. appreciate the enthusiasm
laugh.gif

his post game monologue was corny tho

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by cquan05

Dare I try to defend Subban on that diving play?
laugh.gif

By the way, I absolutely HATE those 2 Boston announcers with a passion
30t6p3b.gif
edwards is a complete !@$*. brickley is usually good except for instances like in that vid. nothing you can say to defend subban in that vid...nothing
laugh.gif

he even knew it. he got up laughing and was laughing on the bench

FTR tho...edwards is my dude. appreciate the enthusiasm
laugh.gif

his post game monologue was corny tho

Originally Posted by kash55

I have a feeling the Van Nash series is gonna be kinda sorta boring...at least for the first two periods of each game.

Won't be scoring nearly as much as the Chicago series and Nashville won't score like they did against Anaheim.  Typical NSH offensive game with only 19 shots, shutting down the best players and letting the 3rd/4th lines beat em *shrugs*

Originally Posted by kash55

I have a feeling the Van Nash series is gonna be kinda sorta boring...at least for the first two periods of each game.

Won't be scoring nearly as much as the Chicago series and Nashville won't score like they did against Anaheim.  Typical NSH offensive game with only 19 shots, shutting down the best players and letting the 3rd/4th lines beat em *shrugs*

So how long before the NHL goes to the olympic/international size rink and crease? Scoring is at an all time low. Players have never been bigger or faster... Guys like rinne n luongo are dominant because they hardly hafta move n net... Im all for the change (my boy tellin me itsa dumb idea) but I dunno I for one wanna see more than 1 guy crack 100pts next year
sick.gif

So how long before the NHL goes to the olympic/international size rink and crease? Scoring is at an all time low. Players have never been bigger or faster... Guys like rinne n luongo are dominant because they hardly hafta move n net... Im all for the change (my boy tellin me itsa dumb idea) but I dunno I for one wanna see more than 1 guy crack 100pts next year
sick.gif

I am a man of my word, the new avy and sig make me nauseous 
sick.gif
. I know I will have to keep this at least until the next round because the Predators are a complete joke and are nothing more than a doormat for the Canucks. 

sick.gif
. I know I will have to keep this at least until the next round because the Predators are a complete joke and are nothing more than a doormat for the Canucks. 

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

sick.gif
I saw your sig and started
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

sick.gif
I saw your sig and started
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

sick.gif
if you go to international size rink.  you'll have even more decreased scoring.  it'll be like the KHL where offense only comes from the PPs.

you'll have players like the Sedins cycle on the outside for decades, and then patiently wait for the seams to open

sick.gif
if you go to international size rink.  you'll have even more decreased scoring.  it'll be like the KHL where offense only comes from the PPs.

you'll have players like the Sedins cycle on the outside for decades, and then patiently wait for the seams to open

Pekka Rinne played extraordinary at goal tonight. If it weren't for him, it wouldn't even have been a contest for us 
laugh.gif

Pekka Rinne played extraordinary at goal tonight. If it weren't for him, it wouldn't even have been a contest for us 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

sick.gif

I disagree... but even if that were the case its better than watching dump n chase till sumone catches an edge or makes an errant pass to even get the puck in the zone
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom