OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

So how long before the NHL goes to the olympic/international size rink and crease? Scoring is at an all time low. Players have never been bigger or faster... Guys like rinne n luongo are dominant because they hardly hafta move n net... Im all for the change (my boy tellin me itsa dumb idea) but I dunno I for one wanna see more than 1 guy crack 100pts next year
sick.gif
if you go to international size rink.  you'll have even more decreased scoring.  it'll be like the KHL where offense only comes from the PPs.

you'll have players like the Sedins cycle on the outside for decades, and then patiently wait for the seams to open
I disagree... but even if that were the case its better than watching dump n chase till sumone catches an edge or makes an errant pass to even get the puck in the zone
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I am a man of my word, the new avy and sig make me nauseous 
sick.gif
. I know I will have to keep this at least until the next round because the Predators are a complete joke and are nothing more than a doormat for the Canucks. 

Man of his word. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Colors look good on you. 

The way he played last night, I can see Rinne stealing a game for Nashville.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I am a man of my word, the new avy and sig make me nauseous 
sick.gif
. I know I will have to keep this at least until the next round because the Predators are a complete joke and are nothing more than a doormat for the Canucks. 

Man of his word. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Colors look good on you. 

The way he played last night, I can see Rinne stealing a game for Nashville.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Dare I try to defend Subban on that diving play?
laugh.gif

By the way, I absolutely HATE those 2 Boston announcers with a passion
30t6p3b.gif
Jack certainly is a homer, but I appreciate his passion. I must say, though, I enjoy listening to Jack call games far more than I do Bob Cole and Glenn Healy. The former can barely follow the action and read player's names, and the latter is the most biased colour guy I've ever heard (And Glenn's doing national broadcasts, he could at least pretend not to be cheering for one team).

And PK dove. Even my dad, who actively cheered against the Bruins (E.g., he said Lucic deserved a 10-game suspension for the Spacek hit; and that Ryder sloughfooted Subban on his penalty in game 7) said PK is a diver when I talked to him after game 7.  The closest comparison I can draw for Subban is Reggie Miller. He's a talented player, but he will embellish when he thinks it is to his advantage.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Dare I try to defend Subban on that diving play?
laugh.gif

By the way, I absolutely HATE those 2 Boston announcers with a passion
30t6p3b.gif
Jack certainly is a homer, but I appreciate his passion. I must say, though, I enjoy listening to Jack call games far more than I do Bob Cole and Glenn Healy. The former can barely follow the action and read player's names, and the latter is the most biased colour guy I've ever heard (And Glenn's doing national broadcasts, he could at least pretend not to be cheering for one team).

And PK dove. Even my dad, who actively cheered against the Bruins (E.g., he said Lucic deserved a 10-game suspension for the Spacek hit; and that Ryder sloughfooted Subban on his penalty in game 7) said PK is a diver when I talked to him after game 7.  The closest comparison I can draw for Subban is Reggie Miller. He's a talented player, but he will embellish when he thinks it is to his advantage.

That was a BRUTAL hit...the way his head hit the ice was scary.

I was real nervous when he wasn't moving for a few seconds...glad to see him eventually skate off (with help).

That was a BRUTAL hit...the way his head hit the ice was scary.

I was real nervous when he wasn't moving for a few seconds...glad to see him eventually skate off (with help).

30t6p3b.gif
Man I hope Gagne is gonna be okay

He was on his way to great career before injuries took that away, his 02 Olympic line with Iginla and Sakic was ridiculous
sick.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Man I hope Gagne is gonna be okay

He was on his way to great career before injuries took that away, his 02 Olympic line with Iginla and Sakic was ridiculous
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom