OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

I hate Tampa so much
30t6p3b.gif

What the hell is Ovechkin doing? Skate back hard as soon as Hall dumps that puck in.......Looked just awful letting Moore beat him to the puck for the tap in.

I hate Tampa so much
30t6p3b.gif

What the hell is Ovechkin doing? Skate back hard as soon as Hall dumps that puck in.......Looked just awful letting Moore beat him to the puck for the tap in.

Originally Posted by cquan05

I hate Tampa so much
30t6p3b.gif

did you watch the game?!?!

for some *$@$%+# reason bruce decides hes gonna get cute with lines and %@** and play Ovechkin till hes practically dead on the ice ... he had nothing left for the last half of that 3rd period ...

THIS is why the Caps never go anywhere ... Bruce is a *$@$%+# moron, always trying to do this crazy great "coaching" job and ends up just sucking in the *$@$%+# playoffs ... ... play the god damn players and lines that got you to the 2nd round of the playoffs you stupid #*%* ...

indifferent.gif

I hate Tampa so much
30t6p3b.gif

for some *$@$%+# reason bruce decides hes gonna get cute with lines and %@** and play Ovechkin till hes practically dead on the ice ... he had nothing left for the last half of that 3rd period ...

THIS is why the Caps never go anywhere ... Bruce is a *$@$%+# moron, always trying to do this crazy great "coaching" job and ends up just sucking in the *$@$%+# playoffs ... ... play the god damn players and lines that got you to the 2nd round of the playoffs you stupid #*%* ...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

I hate Tampa so much
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

It's one game.....

Unless you thought the Caps would sweep, there was (obviously) gonna be a loss or two along the way.  Totally unfocused 2nd period did the team in.  The one thing I agree that you said is that they need to get back to what worked to get them to the 2nd round.  They'll make adjustments....

*Don't quote me, but I think AO was out there for close to 2:00 to close out the game...dude was gassed.  One thing I'll never question is his hustle...

I hate Tampa so much
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

It's one game.....

Unless you thought the Caps would sweep, there was (obviously) gonna be a loss or two along the way.  Totally unfocused 2nd period did the team in.  The one thing I agree that you said is that they need to get back to what worked to get them to the 2nd round.  They'll make adjustments....

*Don't quote me, but I think AO was out there for close to 2:00 to close out the game...dude was gassed.  One thing I'll never question is his hustle...

good to see gagne get up and get off on his power.

good show by the caps fans too. but im glad they lost =X

good to see gagne get up and get off on his power.

good show by the caps fans too. but im glad they lost =X

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I hate Tampa so much
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

It's one game.....

yup plus the lightning only dressed 11 forwards and lost one and a dman for awhile... the bolts players were all playing even longer shifts... Bodreau has done a GREAT job w/ that team

I hate him for the record, so no homerism

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I hate Tampa so much
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

It's one game.....

yup plus the lightning only dressed 11 forwards and lost one and a dman for awhile... the bolts players were all playing even longer shifts... Bodreau has done a GREAT job w/ that team

I hate him for the record, so no homerism

Howie coming through so far, there have been a couple stupid mistakes on D

I know this is the north, its cold here, bias, but its a totally different ice these guys are skating on. I haven't seen this many guys lose their edge in awhile.

Howie coming through so far, there have been a couple stupid mistakes on D

I know this is the north, its cold here, bias, but its a totally different ice these guys are skating on. I haven't seen this many guys lose their edge in awhile.

I love it when the goalie gets into it. Lets go!

See Shaun Hunwick playing Captain America in the Frozen Four this year.

I love it when the goalie gets into it. Lets go!

See Shaun Hunwick playing Captain America in the Frozen Four this year.

Back
Top Bottom