OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Howard don't play that *+%@
laugh.gif

Great way to finish out the period after getting smoked for the first half. Need to come out with the same fire and get another one. Abdelkater's thrown a couple good shoulders so far. The young guns are playing well today.

Great way to finish out the period after getting smoked for the first half. Need to come out with the same fire and get another one. Abdelkater's thrown a couple good shoulders so far. The young guns are playing well today.

Sharks just look like a team that's offense doesn't ever get set
laugh.gif
they always look like they're scrambling so far in the playoffs that is.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

This happens every year in the playoffs for SJ. Started in '08 vs. Calgary. They beat them up for 7 games and somehow survived. But Dallas just outskated SJ. Anaheim put a thorough beating on the Sharks in '09, then they lucked their way into the WCF last year because Detroit wasn't 100% but Chicago dominated the entire series.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

This happens every year in the playoffs for SJ. Started in '08 vs. Calgary. They beat them up for 7 games and somehow survived. But Dallas just outskated SJ. Anaheim put a thorough beating on the Sharks in '09, then they lucked their way into the WCF last year because Detroit wasn't 100% but Chicago dominated the entire series.

Pavs
pimp.gif

OT
pimp.gif

Cmon sharks!

P.s. I prolly look like the biggest herb at this bar watching hockey while my friends are talking to chicks
laugh.gif

#don'tcare

Pavs
pimp.gif

OT
pimp.gif

Cmon sharks!

P.s. I prolly look like the biggest herb at this bar watching hockey while my friends are talking to chicks
laugh.gif

#don'tcare

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Pavs
pimp.gif

OT
pimp.gif

Cmon sharks!

laugh.gif

#don'tcare

i'm the same. went to a bar for game 7 and my friends were talking to me while talking to some girls and i was like SHUT UP I DONT CARE SUBBAN JUST SCORED
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Pavs
pimp.gif

OT
pimp.gif

Cmon sharks!

laugh.gif

#don'tcare

i'm the same. went to a bar for game 7 and my friends were talking to me while talking to some girls and i was like SHUT UP I DONT CARE SUBBAN JUST SCORED
laugh.gif

What I observed this game:

The long layoff actually hurt us
Abdelkader should be a healthy scratch for the rest of the playoffs
Zetterberg needs to be taken off of Datsyuk's line
Howard did an amazing job

My hate for the Sharks grows and grows
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom