OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

wow what a game. this series is going to be a war. thomas was INSANE tonight...out of his mind. he left a couple pucks sitting right there, but the defense did good to sweep em away. but amazing game from thomas. nice to fight back from two down and get the W. that game could have gone either way, both teams had some chances in the third and OT to seal it.

krejci's finish...awesome. especially with the flyers planting his !%# all game. shove it
pimp.gif

and JVR...what the %$+%. dude was the best player on the ice. amazing game. someone needs to mark this dude a helluva lot more in game 3. JVR
eek.gif

wow what a game. this series is going to be a war. thomas was INSANE tonight...out of his mind. he left a couple pucks sitting right there, but the defense did good to sweep em away. but amazing game from thomas. nice to fight back from two down and get the W. that game could have gone either way, both teams had some chances in the third and OT to seal it.

krejci's finish...awesome. especially with the flyers planting his !%# all game. shove it
pimp.gif

and JVR...what the %$+%. dude was the best player on the ice. amazing game. someone needs to mark this dude a helluva lot more in game 3. JVR
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

when is our PP going to score
nerd.gif

When will the flyers learn to shoot high, top shelf a goal?
nerd.gif

lulz

who still tries cross ice passes???
laugh.gif
flyers  D-men don't know how to play the boards
30t6p3b.gif
terrible TO's

anyway good game
tired.gif

nerd.gif

When will the flyers learn to shoot high, top shelf a goal?
nerd.gif

lulz

who still tries cross ice passes???
laugh.gif
flyers  D-men don't know how to play the boards
30t6p3b.gif
terrible TO's

anyway good game
tired.gif

is there not a lot of interest in our series? we got like no posts during the game
laugh.gif

i was kind of sad to see no second game tonight.

is there not a lot of interest in our series? we got like no posts during the game
laugh.gif

i was kind of sad to see no second game tonight.

i know felger hates our third line getting so much ice...but chris kelly and rich peverley are so good together. and kelly is getting garbage goal after garbage hole just crashing and hanging tough around the crease. something lucic needs to do. not sure what's up with luc. dude is coasting around, reaching for pucks, and playing with his head up his @%%. he's GOTTA be hurt.

i know felger hates our third line getting so much ice...but chris kelly and rich peverley are so good together. and kelly is getting garbage goal after garbage hole just crashing and hanging tough around the crease. something lucic needs to do. not sure what's up with luc. dude is coasting around, reaching for pucks, and playing with his head up his @%%. he's GOTTA be hurt.

Philly should have won that game. They absolutely dominated on the offensive end. JVR alone had about 300 chances, and somehow only knotted 2.

All the credit in the world goes to Timmy, who was on his head all game long. Boychuk also really raised his game tonight.

Let's hope Julien can motivate the team after taking a 2-0 series lead. They cannot let up in game 3. I also think we'll see the Flyers trying to take Krejci out of the series next game-- he'll have to keep his head up.

Philly should have won that game. They absolutely dominated on the offensive end. JVR alone had about 300 chances, and somehow only knotted 2.

All the credit in the world goes to Timmy, who was on his head all game long. Boychuk also really raised his game tonight.

Let's hope Julien can motivate the team after taking a 2-0 series lead. They cannot let up in game 3. I also think we'll see the Flyers trying to take Krejci out of the series next game-- he'll have to keep his head up.

Originally Posted by True Blues

I also think we'll see the Flyers trying to take Krejci out of the series next game-- he'll have to keep his head up.
this was a problem tonight, and will continue to be. someone needs to send a message...either by doing the same to briere or to JVR, if they can catch that fool. he was EVERYWHERE. it was a video game, dude was just blowing by people.

and i agree...philly worked us for LONG stretches of time...but timmy came up huge. and why? because he stayed in position most of the time! for once
laugh.gif

I also think we'll see the Flyers trying to take Krejci out of the series next game-- he'll have to keep his head up.
this was a problem tonight, and will continue to be. someone needs to send a message...either by doing the same to briere or to JVR, if they can catch that fool. he was EVERYWHERE. it was a video game, dude was just blowing by people.

and i agree...philly worked us for LONG stretches of time...but timmy came up huge. and why? because he stayed in position most of the time! for once
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
for once? u dont set the save pctg record by being wreckless... 52 saves is incredible

i thought thomas was get worn out n the Bs would be done... couldnta been more wrong, he keeps on truckin

laugh.gif
for once? u dont set the save pctg record by being wreckless... 52 saves is incredible

i thought thomas was get worn out n the Bs would be done... couldnta been more wrong, he keeps on truckin

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

trust me...there is no way to describe his style of play besides wreckless and helter skelter...but it works for him. during the season it was REALLY bad, yet effective
laugh.gif

he's definitely stayed around the crease a lot more this playoffs, which has helped.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

trust me...there is no way to describe his style of play besides wreckless and helter skelter...but it works for him. during the season it was REALLY bad, yet effective
laugh.gif

he's definitely stayed around the crease a lot more this playoffs, which has helped.

It was awesome to watch TT last night, real fun game, can't believe Flyers didn't win with all the pressure they put on the Bs in the 3rd/OT

It was awesome to watch TT last night, real fun game, can't believe Flyers didn't win with all the pressure they put on the Bs in the 3rd/OT

Pretty good game last night. Not exactly what happened like in Game 1 after that bad start but I was glad to see that the D men were still pinching to keep the puck in the zone.

I didn't see the hits Boychuk made on Betts and Shelley because I was blown away by the punishment he laid out on Coburn.

There's been a lot of hits behind the net. Torres on Seabrook; Weber on some Canuck; Boychuk on Coburn!

Awesome! I love playoff hockey!

Can't wait for the Canucks vs. Preds game! SMASHVILLE!

Pretty good game last night. Not exactly what happened like in Game 1 after that bad start but I was glad to see that the D men were still pinching to keep the puck in the zone.

I didn't see the hits Boychuk made on Betts and Shelley because I was blown away by the punishment he laid out on Coburn.

There's been a lot of hits behind the net. Torres on Seabrook; Weber on some Canuck; Boychuk on Coburn!

Awesome! I love playoff hockey!

Can't wait for the Canucks vs. Preds game! SMASHVILLE!

nerd.gif

Our PP is never going to score. Why can't they just cancel out the penalty to the opposing team and just play even strength for The Bruins.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom