OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

when is our PP going to score
nerd.gif

Our PP is never going to score. Why can't they just cancel out the penalty to the opposing team and just play even strength for The Bruins.
roll.gif

last night is going to doom us, Tim Thomas just stole one while our goal-tending once again lost one...SMH

have to win 3 in a row now

last night is going to doom us, Tim Thomas just stole one while our goal-tending once again lost one...SMH

Originally Posted by StillIn729

You can't really say it was your tendys this time man
You guys should have finished on Thomas a few times...he did make a bunch of great stops but still...Briere at the end is one that comes to mind

Originally Posted by StillIn729

You can't really say it was your tendys this time man
You guys should have finished on Thomas a few times...he did make a bunch of great stops but still...Briere at the end is one that comes to mind

who was on the ice for the ga this game doublejs? ill give you 3 guesses and the first two dont count ... SMH

who was on the ice for the ga this game doublejs? ill give you 3 guesses and the first two dont count ... SMH

I don't know if there is a single D-man in the NHL that I wouldn't rather have back defending a 2-1 than Mike Green. That Bergenheim goal was an absolutely pitiful effort by Green. Didn't dive to get in front of a possible shot or pass. He just stood there and watched. Not to mention the OT goal from last game, when he played the Tampa player way to aggressively, leaving Vinny wide open in front of the net. Granted, it's not his fault that his team is having trouble scoring goals, and that he's been put in these bad positions, on odd man rushes, but he sure as hell could be doing more than he has.

I don't know if there is a single D-man in the NHL that I wouldn't rather have back defending a 2-1 than Mike Green. That Bergenheim goal was an absolutely pitiful effort by Green. Didn't dive to get in front of a possible shot or pass. He just stood there and watched. Not to mention the OT goal from last game, when he played the Tampa player way to aggressively, leaving Vinny wide open in front of the net. Granted, it's not his fault that his team is having trouble scoring goals, and that he's been put in these bad positions, on odd man rushes, but he sure as hell could be doing more than he has.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

PRAISE JESUS ...

%!%% outta here with that !#*@*#!! Green ... I won't say singlehandedly, but he is damn sure a MAJORITY of the reason why we've been ###* in the playoffs for these past few years ... It's like he is a magnet for bad ###* to happen on the ice ... one of the laziest %$**+@! players i've ever seen skate ...

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

PRAISE JESUS ...

%!%% outta here with that !#*@*#!! Green ... I won't say singlehandedly, but he is damn sure a MAJORITY of the reason why we've been ###* in the playoffs for these past few years ... It's like he is a magnet for bad ###* to happen on the ice ... one of the laziest %$**+@! players i've ever seen skate ...

Originally Posted by msaba07

u talking about the goal where Laich made a horrible pass in the neutral zone and Erskine got caught along the boards?  Yup....all Green's fault. 

About to be down 0-3.  Coming back to win this in 7 is improbable, but not impossible.  Gotta give TB a lot of credit.  They are doing all the things necessary to win the games.  Going hard to the net, winning battles in the corner, capitalizing on mistakes.  Not to mention the Bolts are getting some GREAT bounces.  Caps need to take note and hopefully the hockey gods help them out a bit.  Welp...let's see what they got tomorrow night. 

Imma change my Hart nomination to Marty St. Louis.  Dude is flat out AMAZING. 

Originally Posted by msaba07

u talking about the goal where Laich made a horrible pass in the neutral zone and Erskine got caught along the boards?  Yup....all Green's fault. 

About to be down 0-3.  Coming back to win this in 7 is improbable, but not impossible.  Gotta give TB a lot of credit.  They are doing all the things necessary to win the games.  Going hard to the net, winning battles in the corner, capitalizing on mistakes.  Not to mention the Bolts are getting some GREAT bounces.  Caps need to take note and hopefully the hockey gods help them out a bit.  Welp...let's see what they got tomorrow night. 

Imma change my Hart nomination to Marty St. Louis.  Dude is flat out AMAZING. 

that sucks about the caps. Ovi is my favorite player. i want to see him go deeper in the playoffs.

guess fat boy won't be complaining about MSG when he's unemployed

that sucks about the caps. Ovi is my favorite player. i want to see him go deeper in the playoffs.

guess fat boy won't be complaining about MSG when he's unemployed

Bruce is gone ... some people just dont have what it takes to win in the playoffs ...

o well, osamas dead ... #winning

Bruce is gone ... some people just dont have what it takes to win in the playoffs ...

o well, osamas dead ... #winning

Back
Top Bottom