OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

another OT?

pimp.gif

If the Canucks can get that absolutely horrible hooking call in Nashville of all places in the home teams first ever home second round playoff game then you might as well starting etching their names on the Cup right now
laugh.gif

I would not expect that from Kesler to deliberately hold Weber's stick until he heard a whistle
laugh.gif
what a crock of **$!.

Nashville needs to put him on his +*! in the next game or send him off the ice altogether. They scored both PP goals while he was in front of Rinne w/little resistance.

If the Canucks can get that absolutely horrible hooking call in Nashville of all places in the home teams first ever home second round playoff game then you might as well starting etching their names on the Cup right now
laugh.gif

I would not expect that from Kesler to deliberately hold Weber's stick until he heard a whistle
laugh.gif
what a crock of **$!.

Nashville needs to put him on his +*! in the next game or send him off the ice altogether. They scored both PP goals while he was in front of Rinne w/little resistance.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what a crock of **$!.

Co-signs. That was a terrible call and straight gave the win to Vancouever.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what a crock of **$!.

Co-signs. That was a terrible call and straight gave the win to Vancouever.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Carter for Vokoun in the offseason please

I wouldn't be surprised if you see Richards dealt quite honestly, not saying I would trade but I got a feeling major shake ups are coming barring a miracle comeback in this series
JVR has assured Carter is gone next year

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Carter for Vokoun in the offseason please

I wouldn't be surprised if you see Richards dealt quite honestly, not saying I would trade but I got a feeling major shake ups are coming barring a miracle comeback in this series
JVR has assured Carter is gone next year

I get the whole Richards plays with crap and not any playmakers (Carcillo, Versteeg, etc...) but yeah im not impressed with him either...(unless he is hurt)

Carter-High and Wide
Richards- can't lift the puck
eyes.gif

They need a goalie baaaaad.

I just hope they don't dump Coburn. I loved how he transformed his game. If anything trade that softie Carle

Carter is gone before Richards for sure. There is no chance that the Flyers deal Richards, it just makes no sense to me at all. If you want to gut the team and start over, Richards and JVR are the 2 guys you keep.

As for what Kesler did last night to draw that penalty on Weber, EVERYONE in hockey does it. If you want to blame anyone, then blame the refs for not yelling at him to let go of Weber's stick. It starts all the way in minor hockey, you're not taught to hold someone's stick obviously, but it just comes to you naturally if you feel a stick at your waist you pull your arms closer to your body so that it looks as if the defender is hooking you.
ohwell.gif

I get the whole Richards plays with crap and not any playmakers (Carcillo, Versteeg, etc...) but yeah im not impressed with him either...(unless he is hurt)

Carter-High and Wide
Richards- can't lift the puck
eyes.gif

They need a goalie baaaaad.

I just hope they don't dump Coburn. I loved how he transformed his game. If anything trade that softie Carle

Carter is gone before Richards for sure. There is no chance that the Flyers deal Richards, it just makes no sense to me at all. If you want to gut the team and start over, Richards and JVR are the 2 guys you keep.

As for what Kesler did last night to draw that penalty on Weber, EVERYONE in hockey does it. If you want to blame anyone, then blame the refs for not yelling at him to let go of Weber's stick. It starts all the way in minor hockey, you're not taught to hold someone's stick obviously, but it just comes to you naturally if you feel a stick at your waist you pull your arms closer to your body so that it looks as if the defender is hooking you.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom