OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by msaba07

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*And just to clarify, I'm not to knocking people who have watched hockey for 3 years or less.  There are a lot of good/knowledgeable folks out there who are relatively new to the game, but you show your true bandwagon/fairweather colors more often than not.  It's REALLY easy to tell who follows this team and who doesn't.  You don't know what you're talking about the majority of the time and you make up the 1% of the posters in this thread who is a moron (no plural).  Go ahead and get your rebuttal in with lines crossing out what I typed, the normal expletives ($$#* #!!@ $$#* #!!@ $$#* #!!@) that you always post, and overall idiotic nature of what you usually say, cause I'm done addressing you. 
So what you're telling me is, I don't know what I'm talking about, yet you end up agreeing with me a year later? Maybe, just maybe, you lack the foresight to properly assess the team? Ever think of that?

Hell, I probably watched over 70 games this season and went to about 20 ... Your "bandwagon" claim lacks substance in fact ...

I'm a moron but I picked the Bruins to win the cup this year ... I'm a moron because I think Mike Green sucks ... Let me know which of those you can factually disagree with and/or offer your predictions/assessments that display just how much more knowledgeable you are than I am ... ... ... I'll wait ...
I don't care how many games you watched or went to this year, you're a NOVICE fan of the team IMO.  This is why the Caps fanbase is a laughing stock around the league.  It's no secret that many people only started following this team once they started surging 4 years ago.  There's no shame in it, but it's really easy to tell who knows what they're talking about. 

Wait...I lack the foresight to properly assess the team, but yet you're all for CUTTING....CUTTING, Mike Green??? 
laugh.gif

As far as Boudreau, he's a good coach.  The players are more of a problem than he is.  I wouldn't be the least bit upset if he's brought back next year although I'd understand him being on a short leash. 

Give me a @%#%%$* break about the Bruins.  You did say that the Bruins would win the Cup.  But that was off of the strength of their 3 game run to start the season
laugh.gif
  You want a pat on the back???  You don't get props for that cause you were MIA when the Bruins were sliding and folks were calling for Julien's head during the season.  That would have been the PERFECT time to come through and re-state what you said earlier in the year about the B's winning the cup.  You made a blanket statement that just might happen to come true...now you want props
laugh.gif
No. 

*And just to clarify, I'm not to knocking people who have watched hockey for 3 years or less.  There are a lot of good/knowledgeable folks out there who are relatively new to the game, but you show your true bandwagon/fairweather colors more often than not.  It's REALLY easy to tell who follows this team and who doesn't.  You don't know what you're talking about the majority of the time and you make up the 1% of the posters in this thread who is a moron (no plural).  Go ahead and get your rebuttal in with lines crossing out what I typed, the normal expletives ($$#* #!!@ $$#* #!!@ $$#* #!!@) that you always post, and overall idiotic nature of what you usually say, cause I'm done addressing you. 
So what you're telling me is, I don't know what I'm talking about, yet you end up agreeing with me a year later? Maybe, just maybe, you lack the foresight to properly assess the team? Ever think of that?

Hell, I probably watched over 70 games this season and went to about 20 ... Your "bandwagon" claim lacks substance in fact ...

I'm a moron but I picked the Bruins to win the cup this year ... I'm a moron because I think Mike Green sucks ... Let me know which of those you can factually disagree with and/or offer your predictions/assessments that display just how much more knowledgeable you are than I am ... ... ... I'll wait ...
I don't care how many games you watched or went to this year, you're a NOVICE fan of the team IMO.  This is why the Caps fanbase is a laughing stock around the league.  It's no secret that many people only started following this team once they started surging 4 years ago.  There's no shame in it, but it's really easy to tell who knows what they're talking about. 

Wait...I lack the foresight to properly assess the team, but yet you're all for CUTTING....CUTTING, Mike Green??? 
laugh.gif

As far as Boudreau, he's a good coach.  The players are more of a problem than he is.  I wouldn't be the least bit upset if he's brought back next year although I'd understand him being on a short leash. 

Give me a @%#%%$* break about the Bruins.  You did say that the Bruins would win the Cup.  But that was off of the strength of their 3 game run to start the season
laugh.gif
  You want a pat on the back???  You don't get props for that cause you were MIA when the Bruins were sliding and folks were calling for Julien's head during the season.  That would have been the PERFECT time to come through and re-state what you said earlier in the year about the B's winning the cup.  You made a blanket statement that just might happen to come true...now you want props
laugh.gif
No. 

more productive in every aspect really including the faceoff circle

17-19 game 3.. >.<

nashville needs to win at least one more game.. extend this a little more. if VAN wins tonight, ECF could start tuesday. apparently the concussion isnt that bad, but hes sidelined for at least a week because of the nhl protocol.

hopefully seguin pulls one of those ILL SHOW YOU moments and fires off like 5 goals.
laugh.gif

more productive in every aspect really including the faceoff circle

17-19 game 3.. >.<

nashville needs to win at least one more game.. extend this a little more. if VAN wins tonight, ECF could start tuesday. apparently the concussion isnt that bad, but hes sidelined for at least a week because of the nhl protocol.

hopefully seguin pulls one of those ILL SHOW YOU moments and fires off like 5 goals.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No. 

Help me to understand something ... you're telling me because of the suggestions i've made, many of which you have now agreed with (only took you a year), that I am a novice fan?
laugh.gif
I mean, I know you are Mr. Almighty hockey knowledge guy, but let's be real for a second ... you lack a credible argument ...

And yes, you lack the foresight to assess the team, as evident in your ultimate agreement with me on virtually everything i've said for years now ... as i said before, next year when you call for mike green's head, you dont have to say i told you so ...

As for the Bruins, I picked them before the season started ... I don't know what 3 game streak you're referring to but maybe I happened to post during that time, i dunno ... maybe you can start the "Lock In Your Predictions vol. Proper Time Frame" hockey thread for next year ... You say it was a "blanket statement" yet you and about 12 others were the ones saying "OMG youre such an idiot jhdwohdohd ahhhhhh" ... if it was a blanket statement that meant nothing, why bother to respond to it? And I encourage you to post what your "blanket statement" was that was so more credible and correct ... I'll wait ... It's called a prediction ... I just happen to base mine on hockey knowledge and what I see as opposed to you getting yours from your friends and commentators ...

Then, when i DID come back and say the Bruins were gonna win the cup it was "no way, you cant claim that because they made so many trades and blah blah blah" ... i dont understand what someone has to do to make a prediction
laugh.gif

And just for the record, the caps should try to TRADE Mike Green for a true defenseman ... But if we can't trade him, yes, i would like someone to pack his bags and kick him down the road ... no place on a CHAMPIONSHIP team with people like him and backstrom who dont have a single championship bone in their body ...

but dont worry, you will see the light at the end of next season when we are ousted again

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No. 

Help me to understand something ... you're telling me because of the suggestions i've made, many of which you have now agreed with (only took you a year), that I am a novice fan?
laugh.gif
I mean, I know you are Mr. Almighty hockey knowledge guy, but let's be real for a second ... you lack a credible argument ...

And yes, you lack the foresight to assess the team, as evident in your ultimate agreement with me on virtually everything i've said for years now ... as i said before, next year when you call for mike green's head, you dont have to say i told you so ...

As for the Bruins, I picked them before the season started ... I don't know what 3 game streak you're referring to but maybe I happened to post during that time, i dunno ... maybe you can start the "Lock In Your Predictions vol. Proper Time Frame" hockey thread for next year ... You say it was a "blanket statement" yet you and about 12 others were the ones saying "OMG youre such an idiot jhdwohdohd ahhhhhh" ... if it was a blanket statement that meant nothing, why bother to respond to it? And I encourage you to post what your "blanket statement" was that was so more credible and correct ... I'll wait ... It's called a prediction ... I just happen to base mine on hockey knowledge and what I see as opposed to you getting yours from your friends and commentators ...

Then, when i DID come back and say the Bruins were gonna win the cup it was "no way, you cant claim that because they made so many trades and blah blah blah" ... i dont understand what someone has to do to make a prediction
laugh.gif

And just for the record, the caps should try to TRADE Mike Green for a true defenseman ... But if we can't trade him, yes, i would like someone to pack his bags and kick him down the road ... no place on a CHAMPIONSHIP team with people like him and backstrom who dont have a single championship bone in their body ...

but dont worry, you will see the light at the end of next season when we are ousted again

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Sucks that Bergeron has a concussion.  Say what you want about Chara, but IMO, Bergeron is the heart/soul of that team.  That's a HUGE loss. 
this. jewsee...you couldn't be more wrong. bergeron has been huge for us. our best PK guy, effective in both ends. those two penalties were bad, but we wouldnt have gotten past MTL without him. he should be the captain of the team IMO.
i wasnt questioning his emotional impact... on the ice, he was flat out better during the reg season... more productive in every aspect really including the faceoff circle
that's also incorrect. he's been solid from a production standpoint, and is always solid in our own end. stat sheets don't show nearly everything. but in case stats do tell the whole picture..his 12 points are 5th in the playoffs. so i'd say he's contributing in that area as well

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Sucks that Bergeron has a concussion.  Say what you want about Chara, but IMO, Bergeron is the heart/soul of that team.  That's a HUGE loss. 
this. jewsee...you couldn't be more wrong. bergeron has been huge for us. our best PK guy, effective in both ends. those two penalties were bad, but we wouldnt have gotten past MTL without him. he should be the captain of the team IMO.
i wasnt questioning his emotional impact... on the ice, he was flat out better during the reg season... more productive in every aspect really including the faceoff circle
that's also incorrect. he's been solid from a production standpoint, and is always solid in our own end. stat sheets don't show nearly everything. but in case stats do tell the whole picture..his 12 points are 5th in the playoffs. so i'd say he's contributing in that area as well

lol ur blinded by your love of the guy... the pts leaderboard at this point is meaningless... a seven game series followed by NBA scores on the flyers the whole 2nd round

Steve Downie is tied with him... Marchand has one less pt in less ice time...Patrice has 2 goals (if memory serves one was into an empty cage too
laugh.gif
) and ten assists almost all secondary... 0 shp, 0 ppp... his line has been great hes been great but not nearly what he was durin the season... down the wire he had 25+ pts in 25 games at one point him and krejci were dueling it out now it seems Krejci is THEE goto creative guy but i get where your comin from hes a leader of that team... I dont follow the bruins but I had him all year in fantasy and he killed in the circle... top 5 in the whole league, he hasnt been that guy in the playoffs either other than than that 17 of 19 night...

but yea that series def jus got interesting... hopefully kubina and gagne will play for tampa

AND

i was perusin thru the old reg. season thread....

"if the Sharks win the cup Im IP tracing you, coming to your place of residency..."

good thing that Niemi guy is trash

lol ur blinded by your love of the guy... the pts leaderboard at this point is meaningless... a seven game series followed by NBA scores on the flyers the whole 2nd round

Steve Downie is tied with him... Marchand has one less pt in less ice time...Patrice has 2 goals (if memory serves one was into an empty cage too
laugh.gif
) and ten assists almost all secondary... 0 shp, 0 ppp... his line has been great hes been great but not nearly what he was durin the season... down the wire he had 25+ pts in 25 games at one point him and krejci were dueling it out now it seems Krejci is THEE goto creative guy but i get where your comin from hes a leader of that team... I dont follow the bruins but I had him all year in fantasy and he killed in the circle... top 5 in the whole league, he hasnt been that guy in the playoffs either other than than that 17 of 19 night...

but yea that series def jus got interesting... hopefully kubina and gagne will play for tampa

AND

i was perusin thru the old reg. season thread....

"if the Sharks win the cup Im IP tracing you, coming to your place of residency..."

good thing that Niemi guy is trash

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I'm a moron

Probably the only intelligent thing you have ever said under all of your sn's combined.
laugh.gif

this dude ward
pimp.gif

mild concussion for bergeron...but with his past, gotta wonder how long he sits. hope seguin is ready. and i hope claude doesn't throw caron or arniel into the mix. i will be pissed.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I'm a moron

Probably the only intelligent thing you have ever said under all of your sn's combined.
laugh.gif

this dude ward
pimp.gif

mild concussion for bergeron...but with his past, gotta wonder how long he sits. hope seguin is ready. and i hope claude doesn't throw caron or arniel into the mix. i will be pissed.

Rough game. That weird 2nd goal by the Preds really took the wind out of Vancouver's sails.
Come one boys, lets close it out in Nashville. I cant take another game 7. 
tired.gif

roll.gif
the Green Men throwing up Carrie Underwood in a Canucks jersey when Fisher got that penalty in the third.

Rough game. That weird 2nd goal by the Preds really took the wind out of Vancouver's sails.
Come one boys, lets close it out in Nashville. I cant take another game 7. 
tired.gif

roll.gif
the Green Men throwing up Carrie Underwood in a Canucks jersey when Fisher got that penalty in the third.

Got my tickets to home game 2 of the Eastern Conference Final yesterday.
happy.gif

I might have an extra ticket depending how things shake out with one of my buddies. If I do, I'll let the NT Bruins fans (Deadset, bjm, Sole) know first.

Got my tickets to home game 2 of the Eastern Conference Final yesterday.
happy.gif

I might have an extra ticket depending how things shake out with one of my buddies. If I do, I'll let the NT Bruins fans (Deadset, bjm, Sole) know first.

If the B's win the cup this season, that would mean the 4 major sports in Boston would have all won a title within the past 5 years...
eek.gif

If the B's win the cup this season, that would mean the 4 major sports in Boston would have all won a title within the past 5 years...
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom