OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ the canadiens dive more
laugh.gif
I stand corrected
laugh.gif

lets keep it going, wings. i'd love nothing more than to see the sharks blow a 3-0 lead.
pimp.gif

crazy we might have 3 series go from 3-0 to 3-3 in two rounds. all for the better, let patrice get his rest.
pimp.gif

lets keep it going, wings. i'd love nothing more than to see the sharks blow a 3-0 lead.
pimp.gif

crazy we might have 3 series go from 3-0 to 3-3 in two rounds. all for the better, let patrice get his rest.
pimp.gif

Haven't been in this thread in forever. Been busy with hockey and school. I PRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for the Red Wings to comeback in this series. Even though in my opinion Sharks v Canucks would be the best series the NHL has to offer this season. I also think that the West is too much for the East this year once again, I see no matter what teams come out from the east or west that the West will still win.

I came into the thread looking at First Born avy and was like did dude jump ship and start bandwagoning? Haha, then I realized he probably lost a bet. That series was great I thought they would pull it out besides the stupid clearing mistake by the d man.

Now for the Bruins fans, do you have dates for the ecf already? I would drive down to a game in Boston for either home 1 or home 2 depending on the dates. We could meet up and chill. I already drove down to Philly for home game 2. Trying to see at least another playoff game this season.

Haven't been in this thread in forever. Been busy with hockey and school. I PRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for the Red Wings to comeback in this series. Even though in my opinion Sharks v Canucks would be the best series the NHL has to offer this season. I also think that the West is too much for the East this year once again, I see no matter what teams come out from the east or west that the West will still win.

I came into the thread looking at First Born avy and was like did dude jump ship and start bandwagoning? Haha, then I realized he probably lost a bet. That series was great I thought they would pull it out besides the stupid clearing mistake by the d man.

Now for the Bruins fans, do you have dates for the ecf already? I would drive down to a game in Boston for either home 1 or home 2 depending on the dates. We could meet up and chill. I already drove down to Philly for home game 2. Trying to see at least another playoff game this season.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Dates won't be set until the WCSF round is complete.

As I mentioned earlier, I will be heading to home game 2 in Boston with some buddies (and still might have an extra ticket-- won't know until mid-week). If you or NT'ers want to meet up, I'm down.

Dates won't be set until the WCSF round is complete.

As I mentioned earlier, I will be heading to home game 2 in Boston with some buddies (and still might have an extra ticket-- won't know until mid-week). If you or NT'ers want to meet up, I'm down.

I have to see the dates and prices first, but do you know on average how long the ride from nyc to the td garden would be?

I have to see the dates and prices first, but do you know on average how long the ride from nyc to the td garden would be?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Physicx

youre gonna confuse the hell out of him once he looks at your sig and avy FB
laugh.gif

Like he knows what the hell is going on anyways, dude is a straight cornball
laugh.gif

Late but he caught me offguard with this one, I'm sitting here like "TPOB ain't a Bulls fan"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Physicx

youre gonna confuse the hell out of him once he looks at your sig and avy FB
laugh.gif

Like he knows what the hell is going on anyways, dude is a straight cornball
laugh.gif

Late but he caught me offguard with this one, I'm sitting here like "TPOB ain't a Bulls fan"
laugh.gif

In the summer I did the drive with a few buddies from Manhattan to Boston and it was like 4hrs? Maybe a bit under? Depends how fast you drive and traffic etc........I think we left some time in the morning around 10 or 11am?

In the summer I did the drive with a few buddies from Manhattan to Boston and it was like 4hrs? Maybe a bit under? Depends how fast you drive and traffic etc........I think we left some time in the morning around 10 or 11am?

JR being JR
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/?name=jeremy+roenick
Jeremy Roenick has never been one to keep his opinions close to his chest and let it all out on a former teammate on Sunday night.

The former NHLer, who's now a commentator for Versus in the U.S., called out former San Jose Sharks teammate Patrick Marleau after Sunday's loss to Detroit, saying his performance was, "gutless" and also questioned the former team captain's heart.

"An unbelievably poor effort from Patrick Marleau," Roenick said on Versus. "A gutless, gutless, performance by Patrick Marleau. Count them - zero points in this series. And he had a game like that."

When a question came up about whether Marleau was hurt on a play by Detroit's Pavel Datsyuk, Roenick responded saying, "Oh, yeah, he got hurt," and pointed to his heart.

The 20-year NHL veteran then backed up his statements on Twitter later in the evening.

"Marleau has his fans, and that's great," he tweeted. "I am not one of them and won't pretend to be! I love the sharks w a passion and think the fans deserve a better effort than Marleau has given in this series."
Roenick has been criticized since he spoke out on Sunday, from local and national hockey pundits alike. "Jeremy Roenick is interested only in furthering his broadcast career, said Sharks TV announcer Randy Hahn on Twitter. "His take on Marleau was WAY over the line. Many bridges were burned."

JR being JR
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/?name=jeremy+roenick
Jeremy Roenick has never been one to keep his opinions close to his chest and let it all out on a former teammate on Sunday night.

The former NHLer, who's now a commentator for Versus in the U.S., called out former San Jose Sharks teammate Patrick Marleau after Sunday's loss to Detroit, saying his performance was, "gutless" and also questioned the former team captain's heart.

"An unbelievably poor effort from Patrick Marleau," Roenick said on Versus. "A gutless, gutless, performance by Patrick Marleau. Count them - zero points in this series. And he had a game like that."

When a question came up about whether Marleau was hurt on a play by Detroit's Pavel Datsyuk, Roenick responded saying, "Oh, yeah, he got hurt," and pointed to his heart.

The 20-year NHL veteran then backed up his statements on Twitter later in the evening.

"Marleau has his fans, and that's great," he tweeted. "I am not one of them and won't pretend to be! I love the sharks w a passion and think the fans deserve a better effort than Marleau has given in this series."
Roenick has been criticized since he spoke out on Sunday, from local and national hockey pundits alike. "Jeremy Roenick is interested only in furthering his broadcast career, said Sharks TV announcer Randy Hahn on Twitter. "His take on Marleau was WAY over the line. Many bridges were burned."

I'll be at Game 1 in Boston. Selling game 2 if anyone is interested.
happy.gif
Section 314 row 14, 2 tix.

I'll be at Game 1 in Boston. Selling game 2 if anyone is interested.
happy.gif
Section 314 row 14, 2 tix.

Just to keep you guys updated, Jordan Subban went 5th overall to Belleville which is where PK played & Malcolm currently plays there.

Back
Top Bottom