OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

laugh.gif

i thought i must have missed a joke about the pens or something

Thornton epitomizes the Sharks. Complete diver.

I hate watching this team. I cant imagine how frustrating it must be playing them when the refs refuse to see their blatant flopping.

Thornton epitomizes the Sharks. Complete diver.

I hate watching this team. I cant imagine how frustrating it must be playing them when the refs refuse to see their blatant flopping.

RIP Flyers, freaking terrible...B's worked us like no other, I felt like I was watching my old Highschool Varisty/JV game, I'm finally recovered from my 2 day hangover

I wouldn't mind seeing the Sharks finally win it all but no team still in the playoffs would upset me winning...maybe TB because their fans are frauds

I'll take a Bruins/Sharks Cup Final

RIP Flyers, freaking terrible...B's worked us like no other, I felt like I was watching my old Highschool Varisty/JV game, I'm finally recovered from my 2 day hangover

I wouldn't mind seeing the Sharks finally win it all but no team still in the playoffs would upset me winning...maybe TB because their fans are frauds

I'll take a Bruins/Sharks Cup Final

Originally Posted by True Blues

Got my tickets to home game 2 of the Eastern Conference Final yesterday.
happy.gif

I might have an extra ticket depending how things shake out with one of my buddies. If I do, I'll let the NT Bruins fans (Deadset, bjm, Sole) know first.

TB, my friend! How are you? 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by True Blues

Got my tickets to home game 2 of the Eastern Conference Final yesterday.
happy.gif

I might have an extra ticket depending how things shake out with one of my buddies. If I do, I'll let the NT Bruins fans (Deadset, bjm, Sole) know first.

TB, my friend! How are you? 
happy.gif

I know most of you haven't been following the Phoenix situation as closely as I have
laugh.gif
but we should basically know what's going to happen on Tuesday

Glendale will vote whether to cover another year of losses (expected to be about $25 million) and try to get a deal done with Hulsizer. If it passes then the Coyotes will stay in Phx, but if it doesn't then the Hulsizer deal is dead and the league can sell to us in Winnipeg.

If it passes we will turn our attention to Atlanta who can't find a local owner

I know most of you haven't been following the Phoenix situation as closely as I have
laugh.gif
but we should basically know what's going to happen on Tuesday

Glendale will vote whether to cover another year of losses (expected to be about $25 million) and try to get a deal done with Hulsizer. If it passes then the Coyotes will stay in Phx, but if it doesn't then the Hulsizer deal is dead and the league can sell to us in Winnipeg.

If it passes we will turn our attention to Atlanta who can't find a local owner

Back
Top Bottom