OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

damnit demers, stupid penalty
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Chicago
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What a great sports calendar year for us. Now if only the Cubs... forget it.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Man, only one can dare to dream.....SMH one day....
DEAD @ the Vince Vaughn pic..

*right click saves

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Chicago
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What a great sports calendar year for us. Now if only the Cubs... forget it.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Man, only one can dare to dream.....SMH one day....
DEAD @ the Vince Vaughn pic..

*right click saves

Man doughty jus took an idiotic penalty, better pray sharks dont convert, I was sure this was goin to game 7 till that... Jus wreckless. Still pullin for L.A. tho, would love to see san jose implode their team b/c of consistant awfulness n the playoffs
laugh.gif

And mcginn one ups him before I could even finish typin my post on my phone
laugh.gif
go kingssss

Man doughty jus took an idiotic penalty, better pray sharks dont convert, I was sure this was goin to game 7 till that... Jus wreckless. Still pullin for L.A. tho, would love to see san jose implode their team b/c of consistant awfulness n the playoffs
laugh.gif

And mcginn one ups him before I could even finish typin my post on my phone
laugh.gif
go kingssss

great job holding the fort by niemi. kings got serious in that final 30 seconds.

mcginn.
sick.gif
dude should be benched for the rest of the series for putting them in that spot.

great job holding the fort by niemi. kings got serious in that final 30 seconds.

mcginn.
sick.gif
dude should be benched for the rest of the series for putting them in that spot.

Jumbooooo. Good enough finish for me... he takes soo much heat for them never gettin it done but he plays both sides of,the puck great... Sucha good all around player n leader. Good for him

Jumbooooo. Good enough finish for me... he takes soo much heat for them never gettin it done but he plays both sides of,the puck great... Sucha good all around player n leader. Good for him

pimp.gif

Not sure how I feel about McGinn's 5 minute major for charging. Yes, it was a charge and he deserved a penalty, but 5? Not his fault dude was low when he hit him.

pimp.gif

Not sure how I feel about McGinn's 5 minute major for charging. Yes, it was a charge and he deserved a penalty, but 5? Not his fault dude was low when he hit him.

Back
Top Bottom