OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

from a Laker fan

props to the celtics, they looked good today and that was a good win for them. i hope the lakers return the favor in boston but judging from todays game boston looked real good.
Thanks man. I think we play again soon right? At least I thought so when I glanced at the schedule...

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

During KG's ejection Perk was ready to knock someone out 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And someone make a gif of KG's reaction to being ejected
roll.gif
roll.gif

Highly doubt it. Nobody is the L will throw the hands. And if they do, it will be comedy because they don't know how to use them.
KG is such a clown. Popping him in the nuts???? Class

he tried to get at the polish hammer. gortat's father was a olympian boxer (won bronze) and actually taught marcin boxing. would have been funny if he picked a fight and got knocked out, lol

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

During KG's ejection Perk was ready to knock someone out 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And someone make a gif of KG's reaction to being ejected
roll.gif
roll.gif

Highly doubt it. Nobody is the L will throw the hands. And if they do, it will be comedy because they don't know how to use them.
KG is such a clown. Popping him in the nuts???? Class

he tried to get at the polish hammer. gortat's father was a olympian boxer (won bronze) and actually taught marcin boxing. would have been funny if he picked a fight and got knocked out, lol

Originally Posted by finnns2003

from a Laker fan

props to the celtics, they looked good today and that was a good win for them. i hope the lakers return the favor in boston but judging from todays game boston looked real good.
Thanks man. I think we play again soon right? At least I thought so when I glanced at the schedule...

Feb 10th. 

As I was sayin on twitter, Rondo is a damn technician out there.  He runs that squad so damn well.  And then I failed miserably by sayin Big Baby can play for my team any day.........let me re-phrase that, Glen Davis could play for my Lakers any day, I like the way he plays basketball. 
laugh.gif
  That sounds much better. 

Good game yesterday, you guys honestly reminded me of us in 09.  They look pissed when they play the top teams, and if you guys end up with HC, it could be tough to knock you all off. 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

from a Laker fan

Feb 10th. 

As I was sayin on twitter, Rondo is a damn technician out there.  He runs that squad so damn well.  And then I failed miserably by sayin Big Baby can play for my team any day.........let me re-phrase that, Glen Davis could play for my Lakers any day, I like the way he plays basketball. 
laugh.gif
  That sounds much better. 

Good game yesterday, you guys honestly reminded me of us in 09.  They look pissed when they play the top teams, and if you guys end up with HC, it could be tough to knock you all off. 

Man oh man, bad loss when you're up by 15, but:

-The C's are experts at losing double digit leads, a lot of that correlates to Doc's coaching style
-KG has looked pretty awful on offense and rebounding for a majority of the season, solid D for the most part
-Perkins still doesn't have any lift in his legs (when has he though?)
-Ainge needs to make some moves. Keeping 'quis and letting Tony go was another dumb dumb move (sort of like letting Posey walk)
-Shaq and Jermaine are some big-time softies, I believe Doc said Shaq could've gone tonight if it was the playoffs
-Ray burned out ala his finals performances after his record-setting game
-Pierce looked like he was still sick, awful performance

Hopefully a bounce back versus Miami on Sunday. We need some depth quickly.

Man oh man, bad loss when you're up by 15, but:

-The C's are experts at losing double digit leads, a lot of that correlates to Doc's coaching style
-KG has looked pretty awful on offense and rebounding for a majority of the season, solid D for the most part
-Perkins still doesn't have any lift in his legs (when has he though?)
-Ainge needs to make some moves. Keeping 'quis and letting Tony go was another dumb dumb move (sort of like letting Posey walk)
-Shaq and Jermaine are some big-time softies, I believe Doc said Shaq could've gone tonight if it was the playoffs
-Ray burned out ala his finals performances after his record-setting game
-Pierce looked like he was still sick, awful performance

Hopefully a bounce back versus Miami on Sunday. We need some depth quickly.

Originally Posted by beaver21

I couldn't see the game
ohwell.gif
can someone fill me in a Lil, how did Lakers make a come back ??
How else do we lose leads? Bad defense and offense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beaver21

I couldn't see the game
ohwell.gif
can someone fill me in a Lil, how did Lakers make a come back ??
How else do we lose leads? Bad defense and offense.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom