OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

I don't know about that Perkins trade, but since I'm sure you guys see more of the C's than I do I'll be looking for your analysis on this.

I don't know about that Perkins trade, but since I'm sure you guys see more of the C's than I do I'll be looking for your analysis on this.

My head is still spinning but I @$***@* hate it.

My head is still spinning but I @$***@* hate it.

#$@ IS DANNY AINGE DOING

HE'S DISMANTLING THE BEST TEAM IN BASKETBALL,IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON

CELTICS ARE DONE

THEYLL NEVER GET THE RIGHT CHEMISTRY BY THE TIME THE PLAYOFFS ROLL AROUND

NOT BY GETTING RID OF 6 GUYS

IM OUTTA HERE

#$@ IS DANNY AINGE DOING

HE'S DISMANTLING THE BEST TEAM IN BASKETBALL,IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON

CELTICS ARE DONE

THEYLL NEVER GET THE RIGHT CHEMISTRY BY THE TIME THE PLAYOFFS ROLL AROUND

NOT BY GETTING RID OF 6 GUYS

IM OUTTA HERE

indifferent.gif

Why not just let him walk then at the end of the season then, why jeopardize a potential title this season? Is Jeff Green in their long term plans or something?

Why not just let him walk then at the end of the season then, why jeopardize a potential title this season? Is Jeff Green in their long term plans or something?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

exactly, they have a great chemistry. Wait until the end of their season. Not a smart move right now. 

exactly, they have a great chemistry. Wait until the end of their season. Not a smart move right now. 

Originally Posted by got shoes

Honestly as bad as it might seem. It helps a lot for the future. Perkins would have wanted too much and we couldn't pay him. I know we have a top tier team this year, and it depends on how you see things, but trading perkins doesn't kill our title chances to me.
He is a great defender and good rebounder, but it isn't like Jeff Green won't provide anything. He is a good perimeter defender and we'll have more scoring.

I know we have great chemistry, and it isn't like we didn't play without Perkins for the beginning of the year....look at the blueprint from what we did at the start of the season without him + Jeff Green- sounds good to me.

Honestly as bad as it might seem. It helps a lot for the future. Perkins would have wanted too much and we couldn't pay him. I know we have a top tier team this year, and it depends on how you see things, but trading perkins doesn't kill our title chances to me.
He is a great defender and good rebounder, but it isn't like Jeff Green won't provide anything. He is a good perimeter defender and we'll have more scoring.

I know we have great chemistry, and it isn't like we didn't play without Perkins for the beginning of the year....look at the blueprint from what we did at the start of the season without him + Jeff Green- sounds good to me.

Perkins barely played this season, y'all been the best team without i am confused why yall are freaking out...

Perkins barely played this season, y'all been the best team without i am confused why yall are freaking out...

^Being the best team in the regular season is gonna mean nothing when D12 goes off for 40 a night in a 7 games series against us.

^Being the best team in the regular season is gonna mean nothing when D12 goes off for 40 a night in a 7 games series against us.

I guess, just seems like you traded the anchor of your defense that was a great teammate. Jeff Green is decent on defense, but good defender may be stretching it. There's zero chance of you guys beating us in the Finals if we meet up again. Shaq playing 20 minutes before fouling out, JO in street clothes, and Kristic don't worry me in the least bit.

Everyone saw how crucial Perk was to the playoff run last year against D12 and in the Finals and subsequently what happened when he was absent. KG is the leader on defense, but to me Perk is definitely that next guy.

I don't think Jeff Green is more than a decent role player and got a lot of looks off of KD and Russy, but we'll just have to see. I just know that the other teams in the league are probably toasting Danny Ainge right now.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

i see where you coming from, but you guys had JO for a minute and Shaq was there also. Shaq at any time can fall off and be back on the bench. Jeff is good, but not a piece i think they need right now. It is what it is though

Back
Top Bottom