OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

Great W
9b925d9edfa9ca407b95cf2756fdfb3a684e2a3.gif
,still the team to beat in the East even with all those injuries. We're gonna be real tough to beat when everyones healthy. 
indifferent.gif
 @ Paul today though

Great W
9b925d9edfa9ca407b95cf2756fdfb3a684e2a3.gif
,still the team to beat in the East even with all those injuries. We're gonna be real tough to beat when everyones healthy. 
indifferent.gif
 @ Paul today though

Pierce took too many long, contested jumpers early in the game. When he realized he didn't have it going, he should've made more of an effort to get to the rim/FT line to get a rhythm going.

He'll be fine though.

Pierce took too many long, contested jumpers early in the game. When he realized he didn't have it going, he should've made more of an effort to get to the rim/FT line to get a rhythm going.

He'll be fine though.

Cs getting thrown into trade deadline discussions. I wouldn't mind Battier - even though I think he's overrated - or a big man not named Eddy Curry.

Cs getting thrown into trade deadline discussions. I wouldn't mind Battier - even though I think he's overrated - or a big man not named Eddy Curry.

Originally Posted by JD617

Perk is reportedly out for the rest of the road trip.
indifferent.gif

Where the hell is Sheed at? Someone tell him to get his lazy @#@ off the couch, we need some help off the bench. Cannot depend on the trio of Shaq, Perk, and Jermaine to stay on the court.

Originally Posted by JD617

Perk is reportedly out for the rest of the road trip.
indifferent.gif

Where the hell is Sheed at? Someone tell him to get his lazy @#@ off the couch, we need some help off the bench. Cannot depend on the trio of Shaq, Perk, and Jermaine to stay on the court.

Whoa what do you guys think about the trade?

Well I guess Doc is sort of right that the Celtics starting 5 have not lost a series and that it will continue like that
laugh.gif

Whoa what do you guys think about the trade?

Well I guess Doc is sort of right that the Celtics starting 5 have not lost a series and that it will continue like that
laugh.gif

Like I posted in the trade deadline thread, I think Perkins' contract situation played a big role in this.

Like I posted in the trade deadline thread, I think Perkins' contract situation played a big role in this.

Back
Top Bottom