OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

well the traditional center is no longer in the nba anyways. with murphy, you get 3 point shooting/outside shooting and rebounds. thats about it. still better than nothing.

well the traditional center is no longer in the nba anyways. with murphy, you get 3 point shooting/outside shooting and rebounds. thats about it. still better than nothing.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I'd say that's pretty good, considering that Sheed did the exact same thing last year. Granted, Sheed is a better defender, but Murphy really excels at those two aspects of the game. 

I'd say that's pretty good, considering that Sheed did the exact same thing last year. Granted, Sheed is a better defender, but Murphy really excels at those two aspects of the game. 

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Sheed was shooting bricks once the playoffs started
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Sheed was shooting bricks once the playoffs started
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Destroyed the Suns, Frye was just getting owned left and right. 3 W's in a row.

KG with 28! Man on a mission.

Is Big Baby going to be okay?

laugh.gif
Destroyed the Suns, Frye was just getting owned left and right. 3 W's in a row.

KG with 28! Man on a mission.

Is Big Baby going to be okay?

bugs me out seeing a #8 celtics jersey again, i do a double take every time. doesn't help that they have him playing that same point forward position
30t6p3b.gif

still infinitely times better than old #8 though..

bugs me out seeing a #8 celtics jersey again, i do a double take every time. doesn't help that they have him playing that same point forward position
30t6p3b.gif

still infinitely times better than old #8 though..

We'll get this easy W tonight if Rondo can make Jennings take jumpshots all night + If Ray Allen will put a hand up on every John Salmons shot.

We'll get this easy W tonight if Rondo can make Jennings take jumpshots all night + If Ray Allen will put a hand up on every John Salmons shot.

Kristic has had a pretty good game,think he's starting to get comfortable with the team and gameplan.

Kristic has had a pretty good game,think he's starting to get comfortable with the team and gameplan.

miami's last cut Carlos Arroyo now going to the Celtics. breakin news' . all i gotta say is ....wow lol...

Back
Top Bottom