OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

Convincing win over the Hornets, although the 1st half was brutal. Where is burger O'Neal? Or the other one?

Convincing win over the Hornets, although the 1st half was brutal. Where is burger O'Neal? Or the other one?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I'm just sitting here convincing myself that both O'Neal's are playing it safe than sorry so we have depth come April, whether it's at the #1 or #2 because even with the #1, we can't get it done without more bigs.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I'm just sitting here convincing myself that both O'Neal's are playing it safe than sorry so we have depth come April, whether it's at the #1 or #2 because even with the #1, we can't get it done without more bigs.

Yes! we beat the Hornets
smokin.gif

Nice comeback in the fourth, I wasn't sure we would even make a push

pimp.gif

Homecourt race is TIGHTTT

Nice comeback in the fourth, I wasn't sure we would even make a push

pimp.gif

Homecourt race is TIGHTTT

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Beating the Knicks is old news to me. Nothing to get excited over. Celtics own that team.
Not to mention it seems like Spike knew it was coming. He was looking pretty depressed sitting next to Mama Ray.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Beating the Knicks is old news to me. Nothing to get excited over. Celtics own that team.
Not to mention it seems like Spike knew it was coming. He was looking pretty depressed sitting next to Mama Ray.
laugh.gif

melo confirmed last night why he's the most overrated player in the modern era of nba.

melo confirmed last night why he's the most overrated player in the modern era of nba.

Back
Top Bottom