OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

Antoine's number wasn't up in the rafters yet?

Haven't been this excited for a C's game since the Mike Sweeteny pre-season dominance tour.

Donny with, 'Yellow Boy' for Blake. he's still in search for a nick name, or no?

Antoine's number wasn't up in the rafters yet?

Haven't been this excited for a C's game since the Mike Sweeteny pre-season dominance tour.

Donny with, 'Yellow Boy' for Blake. he's still in search for a nick name, or no?

I love Blake Griffin and clipps my second favorite team, but Clipper announcer just said Blake could be the third greatest passing forward ever after Larry and Rick Barry
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love Blake Griffin and clipps my second favorite team, but Clipper announcer just said Blake could be the third greatest passing forward ever after Larry and Rick Barry
roll.gif
roll.gif

LAC announcers always saying some off the wall stuff. The sad thing is, these guys really believe it.

LAC announcers always saying some off the wall stuff. The sad thing is, these guys really believe it.

Weird watching us now without Perk

BG just wants to throw everything down, I love this guy
roll.gif

All the green in the crowd though
pimp.gif

Weird watching us now without Perk

BG just wants to throw everything down, I love this guy
roll.gif

All the green in the crowd though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

and yes LA's jv squad has beat yall before.
But will you be able to beat anyone when the real season starts?

[table][tr][td]L.A. Clippers[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]0.350[/td] [td]28.0[/td] [td]14-24[/td] [td]7-5[/td] [td]16-15[/td] [td]5-24[/td] [td]2-8[/td] [td]L 4[/td][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif

Good game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

and yes LA's jv squad has beat yall before.
But will you be able to beat anyone when the real season starts?

[table][tr][td]L.A. Clippers[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]0.350[/td] [td]28.0[/td] [td]14-24[/td] [td]7-5[/td] [td]16-15[/td] [td]5-24[/td] [td]2-8[/td] [td]L 4[/td][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif

Good game.
laugh.gif

So, I'm pretty sure that Danny Ainge is going to sign a few players that are getting bought out. One of them is Troy Murphy and I don't want him on the team at all. He doesn't bring any Celtic toughness to the table. Leon Powe just got waived by The Cavs. Let's re-sign Powe again! Also, somebody like Kapono would be great for the team as well.

Since we have three spots. Here's the people that I think would fit The Celtics:
1. Leon Powe
2. Samuel Dalembert
3. Jason Kapono

So, I'm pretty sure that Danny Ainge is going to sign a few players that are getting bought out. One of them is Troy Murphy and I don't want him on the team at all. He doesn't bring any Celtic toughness to the table. Leon Powe just got waived by The Cavs. Let's re-sign Powe again! Also, somebody like Kapono would be great for the team as well.

Since we have three spots. Here's the people that I think would fit The Celtics:
1. Leon Powe
2. Samuel Dalembert
3. Jason Kapono

Originally Posted by Solemate96

1. Leon Powe
2. Samuel Dalembert
3. Jason Kapono
whats the status on powe's health? and is dalembert even a possibility?

Back
Top Bottom