OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

QUOTABLE: "The way we're playing shocks me. Our attitude, shocks me. We're just not ready to win any games right now the way we play."
-- Boston coach Doc Rivers.

#%@# these guys and their "I play when I want to play" bull@%#$.

QUOTABLE: "The way we're playing shocks me. Our attitude, shocks me. We're just not ready to win any games right now the way we play."
-- Boston coach Doc Rivers.

#%@# these guys and their "I play when I want to play" bull@%#$.

They know what they're doing but how much of this slump is due to the effects of the Perkins trade? I mean this was a tight knit team that is highly effected by emotions.

They know what they're doing but how much of this slump is due to the effects of the Perkins trade? I mean this was a tight knit team that is highly effected by emotions.

Bill Simmon's is losing it right now 
laugh.gif

From his twitter account after tonight's loss:

Congrats on the 2011 title, Laker fans. And congrats on making the Finals, Chicago fans.
http://twitter.com/#!/sportsguy33/status/51464718665261056

Danny Ainge has destroyed this team. Except for this board, every C's board has pretty much come to a consensus on that. He is in over his head.

Danny Ainge has destroyed this team. Except for this board, every C's board has pretty much come to a consensus on that. He is in over his head.

they will be fine once shaq returns, but the problem is chicago and miami are getting better entering the playoffs. not sure if they can coast into the playoffs like last yr and still be successful.

they will be fine once shaq returns, but the problem is chicago and miami are getting better entering the playoffs. not sure if they can coast into the playoffs like last yr and still be successful.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Totally agree.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Totally agree.

Originally Posted by DMan14

And if Shaq gets hurt once again? Then what?

Originally Posted by DMan14

And if Shaq gets hurt once again? Then what?

If for any reason whatsoever we don't make the finals.... Danny Ainge better hide out in Utah.

If for any reason whatsoever we don't make the finals.... Danny Ainge better hide out in Utah.

I have wanted to defend Danny Ainge for a while so I'll give him until the playoffs to prove his trade is good

Butttt he is looking !%*!*+! stupid right now

I have wanted to defend Danny Ainge for a while so I'll give him until the playoffs to prove his trade is good

Butttt he is looking !%*!*+! stupid right now

This team is trash. #%@@ trash. Ainge ought to play in traffic at this point, his moves have ended up destroying team chemistry and defense. You can't trade a top 5 defensive center for a guy who plays absolutely no defense in the post.

This team is trash. #%@@ trash. Ainge ought to play in traffic at this point, his moves have ended up destroying team chemistry and defense. You can't trade a top 5 defensive center for a guy who plays absolutely no defense in the post.

Hate to say it, but if the Celtics want any chance to beat the Lakers, they're going to need homecourt, and it doesn't look like they're going to get it at this rate.

Hate to say it, but if the Celtics want any chance to beat the Lakers, they're going to need homecourt, and it doesn't look like they're going to get it at this rate.

They will be lucky to get out of the 2nd round with the way they're playing.

I refuse to acknowledge the 2 players acquired in return for Perkins. Player A couldn't guard Earl Boykins in the post, and player B gets picked more than plaque

Back
Top Bottom