OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

They will be lucky to get out of the 2nd round with the way they're playing.

I refuse to acknowledge the 2 players acquired in return for Perkins. Player A couldn't guard Earl Boykins in the post, and player B gets picked more than plaque

Wow as Lakers fan, i respect meeting you guys in the last 2 of 3 finals and would love to have that 3rd chapter to close it out.

I have the most respect to your team than any other team.

Sucks that ya'll lost a pretty well defender who gave Bynum problems.

If yall some how miraculously make it to the Finals; I am certainly confident we would win.

Wow as Lakers fan, i respect meeting you guys in the last 2 of 3 finals and would love to have that 3rd chapter to close it out.

I have the most respect to your team than any other team.

Sucks that ya'll lost a pretty well defender who gave Bynum problems.

If yall some how miraculously make it to the Finals; I am certainly confident we would win.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by DMan14

they will be fine once shaq returns, but the problem is chicago and miami are getting better entering the playoffs. not sure if they can coast into the playoffs like last yr and still be successful.

And if Shaq gets hurt once again? Then what?

then the c's will be %!%++*, lol.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by DMan14

they will be fine once shaq returns, but the problem is chicago and miami are getting better entering the playoffs. not sure if they can coast into the playoffs like last yr and still be successful.

And if Shaq gets hurt once again? Then what?

then the c's will be %!%++*, lol.

30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to keep the faith for the time being.

Just going to keep the faith.

But if we don't make it to the finals... Well, I won't even think of that right now.

I'm going to keep the faith for the time being.

Just going to keep the faith.

But if we don't make it to the finals... Well, I won't even think of that right now.

I still think they can make noise in the playoffs, not as confident that they can win the ship as I was earlier in the year but I haven't given up on them like some people apparently have. 
laugh.gif

Hell last year nobody thought they'd do as well as they did in the playoffs, but they came through. 

I don't even really see any team giving them that many problems in the Eastern playoffs anyway. 

I have faith that these dudes can pull it off, I'm just a bit worried.

Plus you can't be a fan of a team that makes it to the finals every single year, there's gonna be some hard times along the way, it's just hard to see because we've been expecting another ship all year.

But there's still time. 
pimp.gif

I still think they can make noise in the playoffs, not as confident that they can win the ship as I was earlier in the year but I haven't given up on them like some people apparently have. 
laugh.gif

Hell last year nobody thought they'd do as well as they did in the playoffs, but they came through. 

I don't even really see any team giving them that many problems in the Eastern playoffs anyway. 

I have faith that these dudes can pull it off, I'm just a bit worried.

Plus you can't be a fan of a team that makes it to the finals every single year, there's gonna be some hard times along the way, it's just hard to see because we've been expecting another ship all year.

But there's still time. 
pimp.gif

Well thinking about this in a good way maybe it would be better if you guys slipped to the 3rd seed and Heat move up to 2nd. With NY in 7th, i think NY and MIA can go 6 games with maybe 7 and hopefully NY upsets MIA causing you guys to play them in the second round in which you guys would have HC.

Just a thought
laugh.gif

Well thinking about this in a good way maybe it would be better if you guys slipped to the 3rd seed and Heat move up to 2nd. With NY in 7th, i think NY and MIA can go 6 games with maybe 7 and hopefully NY upsets MIA causing you guys to play them in the second round in which you guys would have HC.

Just a thought
laugh.gif

man the celtics need to atleast get the number 2 seed in the east if they want a chance. if they drop to 3 and have to face the heat on the road its over. you know the heat are gonna get 200 free throws a game on their home court.

i dont think the bulls can beat either the celtics or the heat.

man the celtics need to atleast get the number 2 seed in the east if they want a chance. if they drop to 3 and have to face the heat on the road its over. you know the heat are gonna get 200 free throws a game on their home court.

i dont think the bulls can beat either the celtics or the heat.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Not to mention that if the Celtics did survive this scenario, they'd have to get past the Lakers, who you know David Stern is going to help in any way possible via his minions (ahem) referees.

Not to mention that if the Celtics did survive this scenario, they'd have to get past the Lakers, who you know David Stern is going to help in any way possible via his minions (ahem) referees.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Spurs VS Boston tonight on TNT
pimp.gif
I don't know what the
pimp.gif
is for, those guys are playing with no sense of urgency out there. How many times can you leave the paint empty? We sorely miss Perk.

Jermaine is back, but it's still just not there.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Spurs VS Boston tonight on TNT
pimp.gif
I don't know what the
pimp.gif
is for, those guys are playing with no sense of urgency out there. How many times can you leave the paint empty? We sorely miss Perk.

Jermaine is back, but it's still just not there.

Back
Top Bottom