OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
Biigggg babyyyyy forrrr threeeeee

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ the reaction

finnns2003 wrote:
Sooo, Shaq back Sunday? Krstic done for the season, what a trade Danny.

30t6p3b.gif

Ainge killed this team. Not one person has explained to me why Ainge got rid of Erden? And look what we got for Perk? Krstic is a pansy warm body and Jeff Green is a talentless hack out there. The rebounding on this team is atrocious. And why play Baby over O'Neal when Baby can't rebound? Awful looking loss right there.

Ainge killed this team. Not one person has explained to me why Ainge got rid of Erden? And look what we got for Perk? Krstic is a pansy warm body and Jeff Green is a talentless hack out there. The rebounding on this team is atrocious. And why play Baby over O'Neal when Baby can't rebound? Awful looking loss right there.

Celtic fans...chill. The Knicks wil take the Heat down in 6/7 games and then we'll probably lose to you, no need for panic. Believe that

Celtic fans...chill. The Knicks wil take the Heat down in 6/7 games and then we'll probably lose to you, no need for panic. Believe that

And I cannot believe no one has banged Sheed's door down. It's painfully obvious this team needs big bodies in the paint, and no effort from the front office to make it better. Erden was given away for pennies on the dollar. I cannot describe what Ainge is, on here.

And I cannot believe no one has banged Sheed's door down. It's painfully obvious this team needs big bodies in the paint, and no effort from the front office to make it better. Erden was given away for pennies on the dollar. I cannot describe what Ainge is, on here.

No way is Sheed even 8 months away from being in decent game shape. That dude didn't put one minute of extra work into his body or game when he was under contract, think of how bad of a state he must be in these days waking up at 1130 and smoking pot whenever he wants.

No way is Sheed even 8 months away from being in decent game shape. That dude didn't put one minute of extra work into his body or game when he was under contract, think of how bad of a state he must be in these days waking up at 1130 and smoking pot whenever he wants.

Yeah! Why did Doc put Big Baby in over O'Neal??!

Yeah! Why did Doc put Big Baby in over O'Neal??!

Originally Posted by True Blues

300.jpg

I'm buying one.
I NEED one of these. @#$!# that #@$@%@@%$#
mad.gif

Professor, I'll take an out of shape Sheed over Jeff Green ANYDAY. Jeff Green is 6'9" and cannot grab one stinkin rebound. He is a SCRUB, plain and simple.

Originally Posted by True Blues

300.jpg

I'm buying one.
I NEED one of these. @#$!# that #@$@%@@%$#
mad.gif

Professor, I'll take an out of shape Sheed over Jeff Green ANYDAY. Jeff Green is 6'9" and cannot grab one stinkin rebound. He is a SCRUB, plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom