Official Boston Celtics Season Thread vol. Banner 18 or Bust

This is turning into a highlight reel.

Rondo's cross court lefty bounce pass in transition
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

@*+# the 72 win season...i'll take a Championship...

Exactly, all I care is that the Celtics win the title this year, forget 72 wins.

Bulls fan who only cares that the Celts win the title?
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

i was gonna say i see a couple guys in here who all of a sudden are celtic fans
roll.gif
a bulls fan who wants the celtics to win?
laugh.gif
The person I hate the most on nt, shockingly quoting me once again. I placed money down in Vegas before the season started for them to win it all.I also have wagers with a few friends of mine that are Lakers fans.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by finnns2003

first to 20 wins? sweet.
smile.gif

Edit: There really is a shortage of discussion from C's fans til playoff time. Hmm...

Been letting the team do the talking for us.
glasses.gif

20-4 with 3 easy home games coming up with Philly, Minnesota, and Indiana.

Just simulate these games and bump it up to 23-4 now.

Then @Orlando on Christmas Day. Should be a good win, er, game.
your cockiness jinxed the celtics.

[Dwight Schrute] False. [Dwight Schrute]

First, there's no such thing as a jinx. All that superstitious crap is for idiots.

Second, the Celtics' laziness cost them the Sixers game.

Third, given Boston's recent winning and roster, my assessment was a fair one. No cockiness whatsover in that assessment.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

first to 20 wins? sweet.
smile.gif

Edit: There really is a shortage of discussion from C's fans til playoff time. Hmm...

Been letting the team do the talking for us.
glasses.gif

20-4 with 3 easy home games coming up with Philly, Minnesota, and Indiana.

Just simulate these games and bump it up to 23-4 now.

Then @Orlando on Christmas Day. Should be a good win, er, game.
your cockiness jinxed the celtics.

[Dwight Schrute] False. [Dwight Schrute]

First, there's no such thing as a jinx. All that superstitious crap is for idiots.

Second, the Celtics' laziness cost them the Sixers game.

Third, given Boston's recent winning and roster, my assessment was a fair one. No cockiness whatsover in that assessment.

Word. I've been so focused in on football with my Saints finally coming around after an infinite number of years, I kind of faded on my attention on theC's, just kind of checking the stats every few days or so.

I like the quiet, under the radar approach. Celtics silently the best team in the NBA.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

LOLOLOL these celtics fains are all over the place.
I don't think it's Celtics fans, more like Celtic supporters. Anyone to beat your team bright nikes is the sentiment.

Nah bro it wasn't directed towards you. I'm also a betting man and understand when to cheer for a squad.

But to read the last 2-3 pages is kinda hilarious.

I find that seeing fans of other teams in the Celtics thread is not only "kinda" hilarious but definitely hilarious.

I find that seeing fans of other teams in the Celtics thread is not only "kinda" hilarious but definitely hilarious.

Yes, because fans of the game that like to read any articles being talked about other teams is quite amusing. It's much better to narrow mindedly watchonly ones favorite team and not have any info whatsoever on other teams/players in the league. Hilarious indeed.

League rescinds 1 Wallace technical

As A. Sherrod Blakely reported at CSNNE and NBA spokesman Tim Frank confirmed, the league took back one of the 10 technical fouls Rasheed Wallace had racked up in just 26 games this season.
sheed%20yelling%28300%29.JPG

NBA official Bennett Salvatore made good on his word and rescinded a tech he issued to Wallace during a Nov. 29 win in Miami. Wallace was hit with a T for yelling "And one!" after a made basket.

Wallace now has nine technicals. Should he reach 16, he would face a suspension for every other technical foul. Teammates have already expressed their concern, especially considering Wallace was on pace to reach that number by Jan. 11.

What made it hilarious was Sheed kept yelling "AND ONE" even after that T.
laugh.gif

That was garbage though, and Bennett knew he messed up. He told him during the game that he'd try to get it rescinded.

laugh.gif
Hm ... as hilarious as the Celtic fan coming into theLaker thread posting NBA Standings a week ago like we give a damn what happens in December.

Yes, because fans of the game that like to read any articles being talked about other teams is quite amusing. It's much better to narrow mindedly watch only ones favorite team and not have any info whatsoever on other teams/players in the league. Hilarious indeed.

And the Celtics thread, of all places, is a source for you for that info?

That, sir... ... is hilarious.
Hm ... as hilarious as the Celtic fan coming into the Laker thread posting NBA Standings a week ago like we give a damn what happens in December.

Don't know who did that and don't care. No chance in hell you'd find me in the Lakers thread. I've nothing to add to that thread because Icouldn't care less about the team and, most importantly, it's for Lakers fans.

Yes, because fans of the game that like to read any articles being talked about other teams is quite amusing. It's much better to narrow mindedly watch only ones favorite team and not have any info whatsoever on other teams/players in the league. Hilarious indeed.

And the Celtics thread, of all places, is a source for you for that info?

That, sir... ... is hilarious.
Uh, ........is this a joke? Am I on candid camera? Where they all hiding?

Um, yes, if I wanna read something about the Celtics, theeeeeeeeen I guess the CELTICS thread would be a pretty good place to look. Make sense don't it? I mean, I suppose I could look for Celtics info in the Warriors thread, but I dunno if they post much stuff in there Boston related. I could check the NFLthreads, maybe they talk about KG in there.

So um, yeah, if I want to see something Boston, (kinda like the league taking back that tech from Sheed
wink.gif
) then it would be wise for me to check the Celtics thread. Hope that'salright with you. And fyi, we have tons of stuff about the Lakers in the Lakers thread, we're funny that way.

Um, yes, if I wanna read something about the Celtics, theeeeeeeeen I guess the CELTICS thread would be a pretty good place to look. Make sense don't it? I mean, I suppose I could look for Celtics info in the Warriors thread, but I dunno if they post much stuff in there Boston related. I could check the NFL threads, maybe they talk about KG in there.

So um, yeah, if I want to see something Boston, (kinda like the league taking back that tech from Sheed
wink.gif
) then it would be wise for me to check the Celtics thread. Hope that's alright with you. And fyi, we have tons of stuff about the Lakers in the Lakers thread, we're funny that way.

Espn.com? Nba.com/celtics? I mean I guess if NT is your end all, I can understand. I guess.

I don't find threads on NT to exactly be beacons of info. They're more or less for fans of certain teams (i.e. Celtics, Lakers, Knicks... you get thepicture) to discuss amongst each other. But hey, if you're learning something from this thread...

Like I said, I stay out of the Lakers thread and other team threads because I've no business there. I pretty much dislike every other team anyway,especially the Lakers, so it ultimately would do nothing but stir up @%%%.

laugh.gif
I'm at work so I don't really jump site to site, I just login, and minimize my screen and keep it NT all day.
pimp.gif

And peeps on here do a great job of pullin info and posting it in here. See my dude Proshares, or Kidskillz, those guys post just about any article they see. And in all the team threads people usually find stuff and post it in there. Which is why I check it out. I ain't in here screamin Go Lakers or none ofthat mess, I just come in and read up on anything interesting, and if I see somethin strange, I might comment on it, or I'll simply move onto the nextthread. No biggie.

laugh.gif
I'm at work so I don't really jump site to site, I just log in, and minimize my screen and keep it NT all day.
pimp.gif

And peeps on here do a great job of pullin info and posting it in here. See my dude Proshares, or Kidskillz, those guys post just about any article they see. And in all the team threads people usually find stuff and post it in there. Which is why I check it out. I ain't in here screamin Go Lakers or none of that mess, I just come in and read up on anything interesting, and if I see somethin strange, I might comment on it, or I'll simply move onto the next thread. No biggie.

Hat_tip.gif

Krypto-Nate Wants To Wear Green Full-time by Jeff Clark on Dec 21, 2009 12:00 PM EST in Rumors Daily Dime - ESPN Robinson does want out, and a source close tothe Robinson camp tells ESPN.com there's one place the former slam-dunk champion would truly like to land if a trade can be worked out: Boston. Robinsonalso is what's known as a base-year compensation player, a designation given to any player whose salary rises more than 20 percent from the previous season(Robinson went from making $2.02 million to $4 million). If the Knicks found a trade for Robinson that was to his liking, they could only take back a playermaking $2.02 million or less -- and Walsh has been adamant that he will not take on any contracts that eat up the cap space he has squirreled away for nextsummer. (Note: A trade of Robinson to Boston for J.R. Giddens and Bill Walker would work under salary cap rules, but would add nearly $2 million to theKnicks' 2010-11 payroll. A Robinson-Marquis Daniels swap -- with all deals possibly brokered through a third team -- would make more sense for New Yorkpayroll-wise, but it is questionable whether that would interest the Celtics -- even with Daniels sidelined until the All-Star break by thumb surgery.

It would be fun to bring him in but I like the way TA is playing, and Daniels before he got hurt.

Back
Top Bottom