***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

He's on a show called brilliant idiots for a reason.:lol:

Dude just trolls with the opposite of popular opinion and rustles jimmies for a living. Very little of what he says is intelligent.

I can't speak on Bill Cosby because I wasn't around in the 70's. But the impression that I've gotten from older black folk is that he WAS positive at one point and had a connection and then started pointing the finger as if lower-middle class black folk were beneath him.

Chuck is an idiot and always has been. Wish he had just retired an angry ringless basketball player. Only reason he gets airtime now is because these conservative networks get a kick out of having this ignorant, inarticulate black dude basically talk down about black people. He's literally a joke and doesn't even know it.

Last edited:
I think alot of you equate time with the importance they place on a guest. They didnt GIVE Chris Rock 20 minutes.. Chris Rock gave THEM twenty minutes. He's busy as hell. K. Michelle can stay for 45 minutes because she can allot that time to them. It depends on the guests schedule.

I like Sheryl
She always seemed like she the type to give u good head
Then cook u some greens Mac and cheese and fried chicken with cornbread and red kool aid in a large taco bell souvenir cup afterwards

I like Sheryl
She always seemed like she the type to give u good head
Then cook u some greens Mac and cheese and fried chicken with cornbread and red kool aid in a large taco bell souvenir cup afterwards

How else she gonna get a dude to come back................................She hast to put in that work :smokin

I don't think he's bleaching it's just funny to say

His whole body didn't get lighter
laugh.gif
I think he got a chemical peal or something. But if he came at me the wrong way i would straight bring that skin bleaching up.

Back
Top Bottom