***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I feel the exact same way about K. Michelle. Her bird attitude makes her unattractive to me as well plus she gets around...

Funny what yall said about Stephen A. Smith cause he was saying the exact opposite today. Was telling stories about him getting racially profiled and all...

I feel the exact same way about K. Michelle. Her bird attitude makes her unattractive to me as well plus she gets around...

Funny what yall said about Stephen A. Smith cause he was saying the exact opposite today. Was telling stories about him getting racially profiled and all...
Stephen A trying to get black followers again but we know hes playing both sides..

saving face now, people was prolly frying his as after that dumb talk yesterday.

basically trying to deflect the attention from Gardner and Brown and tried to turn it into blacks need to look in the mirror and some other dumb puppet crap.
do these spoons not know that no matter how much money you make or how well you dress they will look at you the same.. and play by different rules.. good example..

Bill Cosby .. Allegations.. no Proof.. Shows have been cancelled.. Why.. because theres Whit power
 Stephen Collins an admitted child molester.. his show he was in 7th heaven.. still goes on and the company who owns the show said..

The CEO for UP TV, Charley Humbard, tells TMZ, “We brought the show back because many viewers expressed they could separate allegations against one actor from the fictional series itself.”

So one who has a real case versus one who has just people coming out saying nonsense.. who gets canaclled.. the black one.. 

Oh wow I ain't know all that.

I'll say this about the K Michelle interview.  I appreciate what she says about art and pigeonholing and her approach to making her new album

do these spoons not know that no matter how much money you make or how well you dress they will look at you the same.. and play by different rules.. good example..

Bill Cosby .. Allegations.. no Proof.. Shows have been cancelled.. Why.. because theres Whit power
 Stephen Collins an admitted child molester.. his show he was in 7th heaven.. still goes on and the company who owns the show said..

The CEO for UP TV, Charley Humbard, tells TMZ, “We brought the show back because many viewers expressed they could separate allegations against one actor from the fictional series itself.”

So one who has a real case versus one who has just people coming out saying nonsense.. who gets canaclled.. the black one.. 

Stephen Collins got fired from Ted 2 and Scandal tho.

Its the media that is causing Cosby to lose gigs. In their eyes everyone is guilty until proven innocent.

Stephen Collins got fired from Ted 2 and Scandal tho.

Its the media that is causing Cosby to lose gigs. In their eyes everyone is guilty until proven innocent.
When was he in scandal???

Chris Rock has been going hard with the promo for this new movie, looks pretty funny.. Think I'll check it out this weekend.

That's the funny thing. When I used to listen to Charlamagne's podcast(a whole 3 or 4 episodes), he ran on the show once saying to Schulz him and his boy got pulled over for being black.

But when Envy was telling his story, he tried to accuse Envy of lying and saying naw, you're really getting pulled over all the time because you're speeding.

Charlamagne really be trying to deflect hard! It was cringeworthy that one segment where he was saying race doesn't play a role in these shootings...and no indictments...instead, it's "police protecting police".

Like he REALLY tries to force that train of thought onto the listeners plugging that whenever he could. He thinks cuz he "made it" and comes from some small town in SC, that he's somehow above the BS that a lot of us go thru.

His perspective is the type you see from racist trolls on yahoo comments, or Fox News. Dude doesn't see the whole picture and thinks he's some enlightened contrarian.

Charlamagne really be trying to deflect hard! It was cringeworthy that one segment where he was saying race doesn't play a role in these shootings...and no indictments...instead, it's "police protecting police".

Like he REALLY tries to force that train of thought onto the listeners plugging that whenever he could. He thinks cuz he "made it" and comes from some small town in SC, that he's somehow above the BS that a lot of us go thru.

His perspective is the type you see from racist trolls on yahoo comments, or Fox News. Dude doesn't see the whole picture and thinks he's some enlightened contrarian.

As I've said before about Barkley, Cthagod, Bill Cosby, these guys have no understanding of what it means to be on the outskirts of the political arena and be in a downward cycle of social mobility. Breaking that cycle can take generations, and its hard as hell. So for these black guys to sit up there and spew the nonsense that they do really shows their ignorance relative to the concepts of social mobility and structrual inequality. This isn't some stuff they just teach you in a soc. class, these are real, tangible concepts that have serious effects on the black condition.

he ***** way harder on that podcast than the radio....:smh: had to delete that **** cause I can't rock with *****

Yeah, I was originally a fan of Brilliant idiots but he say's nothing but nonsense on there.

Shultz says some questionable s*** too. These guys get off on being "honest", "witty" and contrarian...but truly say some real idiotic stuff.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was originally a fan of Brilliant idiots but he say's nothing but nonsense on there.

Shultz says some questionable s*** too. These guys get off on being "honest", "witty" and contrarian...but truly say some real idiotic stuff.
i listened to a few and some i dont like but foreal foreal. those two need to do a SNEAKERHEADS series.. that one little video they had was hillarious..

i listened to a few and some i dont like but foreal foreal. those two need to do a SNEAKERHEADS series.. that one little video they had was hillarious..

Agreed.

That and the basketball one made me subscribe. They got some good...but when they're off...they are REALLY off.

Agreed.

That and the basketball one made me subscribe. They got some good...but when they're off...they are REALLY off.
hell yeah and i wished they would do video pod casts.. listening to them is boring but when its recorded you can get a sense of things a lil more.

Nah bruh, I'm from about 20 miles from where he's from in SC and not one person I know ride with that mentality that he has going on right now.

I respect his opinion but it's the opposite of what we think around here. He knows that too...

You're Asian tho. What bs do you go through?

Nah bruh, I'm from about 20 miles from where he's from in SC and not one person I know ride with that mentality that he has going on right now.

I respect his opinion but it's the opposite of what we think around here. He knows that too...

Wasn't saying that at all my man. I'm just saying how he loves to talk about his humble beginnings to try to drive his point home. That's all.

As I've said before about Barkley, Cthagod, Bill Cosby, these guys have no understanding of what it means to be on the outskirts of the political arena and be in a downward cycle of social mobility. Breaking that cycle can take generations, and its hard as hell. So for these black guys to sit up there and spew the nonsense that they do really shows their ignorance relative to the concepts of social mobility and structrual inequality. This isn't some stuff they just teach you in a soc. class, these are real, tangible concepts that have serious effects on the black condition.

I think Cosby's outlook is more about generation.

The difference is that for the past forty years Bill Cosby has actually practiced what he preaches and tried to better things. Many older people believe education is the key, and to a degree they're right. He just tends to skip over a lot of other issues like family life and being hired once you have that degree.

IMO that's different than Barkley and CTG who just preach.

Back
Top Bottom