***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Nah bruh, I'm from about 20 miles from where he's from in SC and not one person I know ride with that mentality that he has going on right now.

I respect his opinion but it's the opposite of what we think around here. He knows that too...
chuck town!!!...Not from there but lived out there for a bit.. Charleston, North Charleston.. Cherokee HanaKLAN, Mt Pleasant,etc.. I loved the girls geechie accent..

I think Cosby's outlook is more about generation.

The difference is that for the past forty years Bill Cosby has actually practiced what he preaches and tried to better things. Many older people believe education is the key, and to a degree they're right. He just tends to skip over a lot of other issues like family life and being hired once you have that degree.

IMO that's different than Barkley and CTG who just preach.
alot of cosby's old videos were SPOT on.. the one where they talked about how it is for black kids growning up was deep i gotta find a link to that.. it was like late 60s early 70's in pihilly

alot of cosby's old videos were SPOT on.. the one where they talked about how it is for black kids growning up was deep i gotta find a link to that.. it was like late 60s early 70's in pihilly
That was 40 years ago tho. That's prolly back when Bill Cosby still had a connection with blacks. At some point he became detached from us tho. 

That was 40 years ago tho. That's prolly back when Bill Cosby still had a connection with blacks. At some point he became detached from us tho. 
mainly because his son got "murdered".. he changed from that IMHO.. i still think that murder was a conspiracy to prevent him from passing the cosby bloodline down and wealth down a bit

Come on man.
mean.gif
thats what it all boils down to with them hammering cosby.. i dont like everything he says but im sure even his enemies wouldnt wish 30+ allegations on him and destroy his household name..

I think he still has a connection to us, but I think we're at the point we don't want to listen to anyone.

I think in a way, we do have to self examine ourselves. I had no problem with Bill saying it. I have a problem with Bill O'Reilly saying it. Bill spent decades trying to better the black community. His dissertation for his doctorate was in using entertainment as a teaching tool. You dudes are probably too young to have seen Fat Albert, and how there was a message in the episodes. He did the same thing with The Cosby Show and Different World.

I think Bill gave his pound cake speech out of love, but he was also near 70 and a comedian. He's not going to convey his message as diplomatically and articulately as Obama.

I feel we're not the only ones who need to look in the mirror. Because what I keep getting is that we have to act right to be treated equally. Every black person has to live in fear of cops, because of the black people who are criminals. :stoneface:

I think Cosby's outlook is more about generation.

The difference is that for the past forty years Bill Cosby has actually practiced what he preaches and tried to better things. Many older people believe education is the key, and to a degree they're right. He just tends to skip over a lot of other issues like family life and being hired once you have that degree.

IMO that's different than Barkley and CTG who just preach.
this  

shultz makes me cringe . i wonder if he just says the stuff he says simply because he can . ctg can be annoying but his voice is needed . i just hate when he starts playing the "ctg" thing ...

Cthagod voice isn't needed. He ain't dropping knowledge at all and I'll never respect a black person who bleach their skin.

Pound cake speech was trash...don't attack a group of people but not the system that put them there...he bashed poor blacks to stay relevant

Last edited:
Cthagod voice isn't needed. He ain't dropping knowledge at all and I'll never respect a black person who bleach their skin.

Pound cake speech was trash...don't attack a group of people but not the system that put them there...he bashed poor blacks to stay relevant
I was laughing when dude went from dark to medium

But i really do think his skin was messed up

I dont think its bleach IMO

CTG is trying to broaden his image. He's doing some sort of new show on MTV2(people still watch MTV, much less MTV2?)

He's always had a desire to be Wendy Williams, so I think that's why he's tried to get rid of that black stuff around his face that he said was caused by noxema. :stoneface:

I think he used abrasion therapy where they get rid of that outer layer of skin. But doesn't his entire face look lighter than it used to be? His face looks lighter than his arms. I think he's used make up or cream or something to even it out.

I've been meaning to go back and look at some old interviews and compare them.

But like I've said, no matter how much he tap dances, his lisp and lack of enunciation will hold him back.

Yea it's not just the black blotches that was on his cheeks...his whole god damn face is light :lol:

It's his life but I can't just rock with that and I remember someone tried clowning him awhile back ....he embraced it on some "that's how God made me" ****...now look at him

i just think his voice is needed because he at least gets people talking . he opens up discussion to an audience that usually wouldnt listen and he's good a playing devils advocate . everyone else is always playing it way too safe or too extreme on the other side of the fence . def dont agree with everything he says tho 

CTG Just needs to do a sneakerheads full show..  Id be trying to join that show.. and be like.. look at those lames with yellowed soles.. I'm protected..lol

What kinda skin issues would make his face about 10 shades lighter? Even the areas on his face that didn't have the dark blotches are lighter.

you get lighter as a result of fixing hyper pigmentation.. the skin has to even out
Yeah...I'ma need a link to some medical site proving this...because I've seen more than few kids w/ hyper pigmentation growing up who got treatment for it and the skin on their whole body didn't drastically lighten like that.

Back
Top Bottom