***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Flex & clue had the late 90s-early 2000s on lock as a urban dj

The ceiling isnt that high for a dj anyway unless you venture off into that fist pump lane

The ceiling isnt that high for a dj anyway unless you venture off into that fist pump lane

Nope, Now the ceiling is Khaled, and he just releases a popular song every year

This is what I get from him also, like he really doesn't care plus hes not really funny at all on the podcast. Maybe it's just
his type of humor isn't funny to me, but he should pursue the comedy thing.

Not at all

:lol: that Calvin Harris swag, but he has a few bangers. I think Dj's have themselves to blame honestly. Stop depending on these
lame radio stations man the future is online. Similar to the CombatJack show, build up your viewers sell ad revenue and make it
happen especially if your already established.

There are so many avenues to make revenue with an established brand/name. Whats really the point of working for Hot97
at this day and age of technology? Maybe as a part-time gig but never would I invest so much time into a company that
would cut you so easily.

damn that money and violence interview was dope as hell too....

love seeing dudes know whats really good regardless of being trapped in this money over everything generation which has recently taken over hip-hop and the urban community this past 4-5 years...

going to watch the web series now :smokin

Hot 97 is about to be urban z100 by the end of the year

They gonna let power have that ratchet lane & go the pop route

Looks like they dropped him after his comments.

He can thank Complex :lol:

I got one of their daily e-mails today and one of the headlines was about Juan Epstein. I forgot during the podcast they had mentioned someone talking to them about mentioning company business on the podcast.

After I saw that e-mail I knew this was the end.

He knew it when him and Rosenberg mentioned Mr Cee's spot, yet they were looking for someone to fill it.

Plus with them moving to an actual studio and not Hot 97.

I hope it wasn't a firing with no severance, because after 17 years that would be :smh:

Last edited:

Its a shame what Hot 97 has become.:frown: :smh:

What did he say?
He spoke pretty candidly about his situation at Hot 97 and how the higher ups handled it wrong. I don't think he said anything wrong, but you know how petty people can be.

Not a fan of Rosenberg, but he needs to figure out his situation, too. There's no loyalty over there. Hope they're all watching this and covering their *****.

Its a shame what Hot 97 has become.:frown: :smh:

What did he say?
He spoke pretty candidly about his situation at Hot 97 and how the higher ups handled it wrong. I don't think he said anything wrong, but you know how petty people can be.

Not a fan of Rosenberg, but he needs to figure out his situation, too. There's no loyalty over there. Hope they're all watching this and covering their *****.
Any link to when cipha talks about that?

Rosie's too busy taking Amber's calls during interviews for that.
I was watching that interview this morning. I don't think they realize how lame the whole thing is. It isn't even funny. Dude jumps in mis interview and interrupts some **** and we get sidetracked because of his conversation with Amber.

These dudes need to watch their interviews. Do they really think this **** is entertaining?

I try to give them the chance and check their interviews. Hell, the last interview was titled 'Ebro challenges Money & Violence content, celebrates work ethic.'

Like, who's the star? The interviewee or the interviewer?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom