***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

kanye speaks oppression from nike yet goes to adidas and the shoe could be even more limited.who knows.. we dont know the count.. but its kanye west and he wants the be teh people who doesnt like him soo bad..

Rappers gotta stop looking for validation from the Grammys. Yes the Grammys are the highest ranking awards show but when it comes to Hip Hop they don't give a ****. They want _'s to sing and dance on stage for them to bring in a younger crowd and help ratings. They still don't respect them and probably don't want them there at all but cuz they can benefit off of Hip Hop to an extent they'll deal with it.

Rappers gotta stop looking for validation from the Grammys. Yes the Grammys are the highest ranking awards show but when it comes to Hip Hop they don't give a ****. They want _'s to sing and dance on stage for them to bring in a younger crowd and help ratings. They still don't respect them and probably don't want them there at all but cuz they can benefit off of Hip Hop to an extent they'll deal with it.

been saying it for a while

That's exactly what I'm saying. They need to stop looking at is as Validation. I hate that mentality that you need a pat on the back from "them" to be considered great. This train of thought is pervasive in Hip Hop. Manny Fresh said the other day that Lil Wayne is great, but we need to see him work with the likes of Cher and Justin Timberlake to open our eyes or some s***. I always find it funny how rappers become too good for Urban award shows once they crossover. They're almost always never there to accept the awards. BET billed Jay Z and Beyoncé as an act and they were on tour in another country performing in the big screen lol.

Need the Source and Vibe awards back lol.

And it's comical how Eminem is the most decorated rapper ever. Especially at the Grammys. Won't open that floodgate though.

i just lol at the Grammys

The fact that NaS doesnt have one is comical

That alone let me know what time it was.

i just lol at the Grammys

The fact that NaS doesnt have one is comical

That alone let me know what time it was.
How is it comical? Nas first two albums were incredible then from 97-09 most of them were mediocre at best. 

Your post is comical.

Kanye whining and crying like a *****. I hope he never goes to another Grammy show. Tired of his tantrums. if you have a problem, then don't participate at all. He knew exactly what he was doing. Throwing a fit and performing to get all that attention for his shoes and trash songs on iTunes.

You ****** that feel so strongly about Kanye...negatively or positively... Are losing. He wants your attention and you're giving it to him.

Last edited:
You really can't go, perform...twice, and then complain as if this is a new thing they're doing. Everybody that claims to be sooo for the culture should be ashamed of going to an award show where they don't even show the rap award on TV. At least get that done. At least.

You really can't go, perform...twice, and then complain as if this is a new thing they're doing. Everybody that claims to be sooo for the culture should be ashamed of going to an award show where they don't even show the rap award on TV. At least get that done. At least.

This is Why I respect Drake in this regard.

Dude said he was done doing press, done with the awards, all of that and hasn't been to a single one in years. I can respect that.

You ****** that feel so strongly about Kanye...negatively or positively... Are losing. He wants your attention and you're giving it to him.
kanye is promoting his religion.. Yeezism

Jesus is Yeezus

His Mom.. Mother Donda

and Yod..lol

This is Why I respect Drake in this regard.

Dude said he was done doing press, done with the awards, all of that and hasn't been to a single one in years. I can respect that.
he was there last year

but I agree though if Kanye feels the way he does, don't go

Your post is comical.

Kanye whining and crying like a *****. I hope he never goes to another Grammy show. Tired of his tantrums. if you have a problem, then don't participate at all. He knew exactly what he was doing. Throwing a fit and performing to get all that attention for his shoes and trash songs on iTunes.

Lol for a guy who doesn't really seem to care for kanye right now you seem to post a lot about him..

This..

I saw what he was doing when he was changing up his voice.

Kanye is trolling people. It's not a coincidence the Adidas Yeezy is coming out.

Last edited:
Y'all should check out hot 97's interviews with the retired basketball players (Aside from the Horace Grant one)

Baron Davis and the Rick Fox ones are too dope.

Y'all should check out hot 97's interviews with the retired basketball players (Aside from the Horace Grant one)

Baron Davis and the Rick Fox ones are too dope.

The Baron one is hella dope. Saw him and Danny from TopShelf filming all summer at The Drew. Everything he said about the Drew is true man. Love the vibe and atmosphere you get from going. Baron easily the coolest guy I met / know. Looking forward to seeing the final cut of the Doc, should end up being an awesome portrayal of just how big of an impact the Drew League has had in LA.

The Baron one is hella dope. Saw him and Danny from TopShelf filming all summer at The Drew. Everything he said about the Drew is true man. Love the vibe and atmosphere you get from going. Baron easily the coolest guy I met / know. Looking forward to seeing the final cut of the Doc, should end up being an awesome portrayal of just how big of an impact the Drew League has had in LA.

prolly the dopest basketball experience i ever had in my life while i was in school in LA. i went and saw Westbrook when he was unknown and just some kid going to UCLA...i told my homie right then and there he was gonna be a monster when he get to Westwood.

its something every basketball lovers should experience. Cant wait on the doc.

cant lie being a outsider going with my homies who are from LA and they told me where it was and i was a little shaky bc of the atmosphere. But it was all love man.

Last edited:

Always heard B. Diddy was a real one. When I hit LA..I gotta catch a few games at the Drew. Will wear all neutral colors of course.

Wish we had something like that here in Baltimore. Closest we have is The Dome which is dying out now...and the Melo Center....but Melo rarely shows up anymore lol.

Back
Top Bottom