***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

What I got from that is the door is still open for wiz. She basically giving this ***** time to do him, smash who he wants and come back if he wants. As long as harden doesn't cuff, wiz got the open door.
She still a bird tho, prolly only wife for the kid

What I got from that is the door is still open for wiz. She basically giving this ***** time to do him, smash who he wants and come back if he wants. As long as harden doesn't cuff, wiz got the open door.

If any dude is smart he wouldn't cuff her. She still want Wiz and that _'s face is tated on her. :lol:

Yea but u know most of these athletes are socially awkward losers before the money and cuff whoever is bad.

That's how it is with most women with kids. There's always that attachment with the dad.

A friend of mine told me that when I was young, the baby daddy can always get some. You two argue, who is she going to run to? You two take a break, who is she going to call?

That's why I don't **** with chicks with kids.

I've seen too many dudes get caught up, and all because the sex was crazy. 

The argument is not about how much NYC ballplayers have sucked for the last 20 or so years and haven't made a impact in the NBA. The term mecca has nothing to do with that CLEARLY a lot of you don't know what that term means and where it came from. Also whatever fool that said "people come here to drop 65 and leave" that comment does nothing but make my point for me :lol: every summer dudes from all over the NBA come to the rucker, cage, dyckman, gauchos, etc. and SHOW OUT. The whole damn city is a bball playground for local known street ballers , international players, and NBA stars. Miss me with this drew league **** that's one damn gym we talking about a whole damn city that's on fire during every summer. Talk to me when you have at least experienced this **** in real life

Last edited:
The argument is not about how much NYC ballplayers have sucked for the last 20 or so years and haven't made a impact in the NBA. The term mecca has nothing to do with that CLEARLY a lot of you don't know what that term means and where it came from. Also whatever fool that said "people come here to drop 65 and leave" that comment does nothing but make my point for me :lol: every summer dudes from all over the NBA come to the rucker, cage, dyckman, gauchos, etc. and SHOW OUT. The whole damn city is a bball playground for local known street ballers , international players, and NBA stars. Miss me with this drew league **** that's one damn gym we talking about a whole damn city that's on fire during every summer. Talk to me when you have at least experienced this **** in real life

Drew League >>>>>Anything NY does in regards to Summer Hoops. Not even a debate anymore. Better than The Rucker, The Cage, Dyckman, all them. Not even a debate. Not one person who is actually into summer hoops would agree with you. Tbh no one has really cared about the NY summer hoops scene since like 2002. It's over dawg :frown:

Have YOU even experienced this **** in real life :lol: :lol: ?

Last edited:
Aint no way in hell I'm giving 30 minutes of my time to hear Amber Rose talk.

That's why they made Instagram....

Last edited:
Drew League >>>>>Anything NY does in regards to Summer Hoops. Not even a debate anymore. Better than The Rucker, The Cage, Dyckman, all them. Not even a debate. Not one person who is actually into summer hoops would agree with you. Tbh no one has really cared about the NY summer hoops scene since like 2002. It's over dawg
frown.gif

Have YOU even experienced this **** in real life
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?
Marc J. Spears         [emoji]10004[/emoji]  @SpearsNBAYahoo
Follow

"If I could have 82 games in the Garden I would because it's the Mecca of basketball," LeBron James said.

12:29 PM - 13 Feb 2015

Drew League >>>>>Anything NY does in regards to Summer Hoops. Not even a debate anymore. Better than The Rucker, The Cage, Dyckman, all them. Not even a debate. Not one person who is actually into summer hoops would agree with you. Tbh no one has really cared about the NY summer hoops scene since like 2002. It's over dawg :frown:

Have YOU even experienced this **** in real life :lol: :lol: ?

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo[/URL]"]

Marc J. Spears        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @SpearsNBAYahoo

Follow

"If I could have 82 games in the Garden I would because it's the Mecca of basketball," LeBron James said.

12:29 PM - 13 Feb 2015

[/quote]
Bron just talkin out his ***. THe Knicks dont even play 82 games at the garden in a season

Last night you hear all the legends and commentators call it the Mecca but a few people in CA think otherwise so I think the CA NTers are right on this one....

The Mecca doesn't have to be current

It's the history behind it

From Goat and Pee Wee Kirkland on up

You dudes like with rap only discuss and have knowledge of items in the present

The Mecca doesn't have to be current

It's the history behind it

From Goat and Pee Wee Kirkland on up

You dudes like with rap only discuss and have knowledge of items in the present

Its cause they only old enough to remember Iverson and are too stubborn to accept the facts.

Homie said no one cared about NY since 02 like they didn't make a whole documentary about it coming to play here in 08.

Like there wasnt a war here for the chip in 03

Lets ignore the fact that every summer the best players come to play for the various teams. The only thing that changed is that with Internet and social media now you have more options to go play at other spots like the one in Seattle( cant recall the name) or the drew but everyone still comes home and its a big deal. You can find them playing at other places but nowhere has the history of playing in NY and that might not ever change.

Here is 02 with LAs boy

And 2011 with one of the top players in the NBA

2013 Kyrie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom