***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Great interview. He made a good point when he talked about how it's hard for Obama to get stuff done cuz he doesn't have the same connections as the Bush family. I really don't give a damn about the high fashion stuff but I understand where he's coming from.

Last edited:
told boys c wouldn't hold back and actually brought kanye to a better level of understanding and challenged kanye unlike any other person has

before this interview kanye would talk all this coded stuff and be mad people weren't accepting to it

now it's clearer what his problems are and why his goals are harder to reach

as a person who is being blackballed by the very company i work for i fully understand what kanye is getting at

but kanye is losing his humanistic side with his vague approach to why he's frustrated, people think he's losing his mind

hopefully people understand and appreciate cthagod and kanye more after this interview

Last edited:

Its Not BC But ….Sway Interview 
roll.gif

Last edited:

just had to post the combat jack interview cause i like his stuff
i know this the breAakfast club thread

Im sorry but Ye comes across way too money hungry. He wouldnt be satisfied if he had 100 billion in his account.
But yeah I agree with him that we're all slaves. We all answer to someone that's above us on our jobs, we all give too much meaning to brands and material things.
We give too much meaning to some things that just arent worth it.

Last edited:
Im sorry but Ye comes across way too money hungry. He wouldnt be satisfied if he had 100 billion in his account.
But yeah I agree with him that we're all slaves. We all answer to someone that's above us on our jobs, we all give too much meaning to brands and material things.
We give too much meaning to some things that just arent worth it.
Exactly. That's why I said earlier that freedom isn't a function of how much money you have but rather your perspective on things. Kanye's yearning for material things and having to answer to someone isn't going to go away with $900M more. Rather than fiending for the latest Balmain jacket, he'll just "upgrade" to the yacht game. Instead of the latest Dior jeans, it'll be multi-acre estates. The constant through all this is that he'll always have something to ***** about. Even Steve Jobs and Bill Gates had to answer to their shareholders and their board of directors. ****, Steve Jobs even got ousted from the company he co-founded.
laugh.gif

Kanye: They told me we're not sure. That's what they told me.

Envy: I thought you controlled that.

Kanye: THAT'S MY POINT!!!

look........out of everything Kanye has been on lately is this not his most OBVIOUS point?

Envy is an idiot bro :lol:

Back
Top Bottom