***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Isn't Angela Yee like 40? :lol:

She's talked about working in the music industry when Jay was first coming out, which was like mid-early 90s

Wiki says 44 but who knows

She is at least 39 or 40, it's been exposed accidentally on air by her or guest telling stories of the come up. I don't know why she fronts though, she looks good for her age, and besides nobody cares now a days. I'm just surprised nobody has any stories on her ***. I know she a freak behind closed doors, I think she be sonning dudes. making them do **** to her they wouldn't want people to know. Like how Charlamagne claims to do by making toss his salad.

SWV Interview at The Breakfast Club: Date with Charlamagne, Butt Shots, New Show, Music + More

this was a funny interview, Lee Lee still gets a rise out of me after all these years.

Last edited:
Yee is in her 40s?
eek.gif
stevie-j-rat-face.png

devil.gif
devil.gif

She was all on Nigel Sylvester Nuts during the interview he had there.. Dude probably busted all kinds on her..

yee was a intern during the wu-tang era so her being 35 plus seems legit, she still could get every inch of my love though.

yee was a intern during the wu-tang era so her being 35 plus seems legit, she still could get every inch of my love though.
google said 1983 (right side of search) while wiki says:

Birth name Angela Yee
Born January 3, 1970 (age 44)
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Show The Breakfast Club (co-host)
Station(s) Power 105.1

Brothas are really going to have to step it up in 2014 if they find Angela Yee appealing and or attractive. We simply can't continue on like this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom