***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

5:23-6:04
nthat.gif
that's a real woman...

Last edited:
BC announced this morning that starting in March all their shows will be aired live in REVOLT TV. That's a major move for them! This crew got a chokehold on morning radio. 8)

BC announced this morning that starting in March all their shows will be aired live in REVOLT TV. That's a major move for them! This crew got a chokehold on morning radio. 8)

That was the big announcement?

I know Ebro is feeling some type of way

Between this and them being syndicated nationally in 50 something markets :smh:

:pimp:
i be watching revolt every now and then
when ever i turn it on its just videos though
there will be bits and pieces that actually look like they interviewed someone but it will be like 30-45 sec clips
as of now its like a mtv jams but besides rap and r&b i see they play ALOT of underground stuff and rock and roll and pop
pretty diversified

Ebro better step it up.

Not feeling the k fox replacement or the Britney sky chick that pops on every now and then

I look forward to watching them on Revolt. I find it funny that after the Diddy interview they all came back saying they couldn't even find the channel Revolt was on.

I doubt the shows will live, hell the interviews aren't even live. But it will be nice to see the day to day and some behind the scenes, I hope it's a raw show with no censoring.

^truly the all around total package as far as what i look for in a girl.

so rare that a girl that is as attractive/stacked as her have ambition and intelligence.

in most cases the girl is attractive with no moral fiber, starving for attention and cant hold a decent coversaton.

^truly the all around total package as far as what i look for in a girl.

so rare that a girl that is as attractive/stacked as her have ambition and intelligence.

in most cases the girl is attractive with no moral fiber, starving for attention and cant hold a decent coversaton.

she's like fine wine too :pimp:

Yep, and Imma hot 97 lover...

Bc is just more sellable...

Juan epstein is more of a show to be....

It connects with the nerdy back packers and that's always a win

Melyssa Ford coulda had everything I owned when I was 14, my room, bike, PS2, trophies, allowance, everything.

She still looking good, always appreciated her intelligence.

Would treat her to a nice dinner and engage in fornication until my legs stopped working

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom