***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

my aunt went to school with J. Prince (Kashmere in Houston) she said he was always a very business-like

she said he used to rock a suit and carry a briefcase sometimes to class

Last edited:
Yee is more hyped than cute but that doesn't mean she is lsnt cute if y'all get what I'm saying

She doesn't have any curves cause she's Asian. No offensive to my Far Eastern NT'ers :lol:

But I would have children with her. She looks good enough.

She doesn't have any curves cause she's Asian. No offensive to my Far Eastern NT'ers
laugh.gif

But I would have children with her. She looks good enough.
Better than expected.

yee was a intern during the wu-tang era so her being 35 plus seems legit, she still could get every inch of my love though.
google said 1983 (right side of search) while wiki says:

Birth name Angela Yee
Born January 3, 1970 (age 44)
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Show The Breakfast Club (co-host)
Station(s) Power 105.1
Angela Yee is 44 years old?!?!

I'm impressed. 
smokin.gif

J Prince talking like the Feds still watching.

Man is a legend down south and got his hand in that Drake campaign

google said 1983 (right side of search) while wiki says:

Birth name Angela Yee
Born January 3, 1970 (age 44)
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Show The Breakfast Club (co-host)
Station(s) Power 105.1

Angela Yee is 44 years old?!?!

I'm impressed. :smokin  

I think she is in the middle of both ages quoted above. 31 seems too young and 44 too old. I think late 30's to early 40s, no more than 42. She does a good job of hiding it but keep in mind she went to highschool with AJ from 106 & Park and Lauryn Hill. Doesn't mean they were in the same grade,but if you really want to know I'm sure you could figure it out.

I still do'n't see the big deal, and she looks good for any age no matter what dudes in here say. Add to that the fact she has a innocent look, but you know she is a freak. That what really gets me with Yee. I would show her what my mouth do :smokin

Last edited:
haha my ***** kiss everyone got quiet when he made that Ti comment lmao

no ayo I love kiss & styles if I was a rapper I would try to sign to dblock only or have mad lox features

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom