***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Smart x Beautiful x Good Convo 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I too was pleasantly surprised by the Melyssa Ford interview.

She can carry a conversation intelligently and is pretty quick witted

I remember in high school having a pic of melyssa ford on the back of my school id. I heart that lady till this day. Some of the words she was saying that I never heard before was turning me on. Beautiful, smart, ambitious the holy trinity :smile:

But im glad to see the breakfast club made its way to the houston airwaves.

Last edited:
I remember in high school having a pic of melyssa ford on the back of my school id. I heart that lady till this day. Some of the words she was saying that I never heard before was turning me on. Beautiful, smart, ambitious the holy trinity :smile:

But im glad to see the breakfast club made its way to the houston airwaves.
on 97.9?

true.  I hardly ever listen to the radio, their morning show is sooo corny

i've never even heard of 93.7  I'll check for it though.  Thanks
Yea man the breakfast club premiered this morning. I only listen to sirius radio but when I did listen to local radio, 97.9 was beyond trash.

I cant help but to smirk a lil whenever I hear angela yee talk. All I need is 15 min. Word to Marc Nelson.

true.  I hardly ever listen to the radio, their morning show is sooo corny

i've never even heard of 93.7  I'll check for it though.  Thanks
Yea man the breakfast club premiered this morning. I only listen to sirius radio but when I did listen to local radio, 97.9 was beyond trash.
STEEEEEBIE :rofl:
when is lahh: atlanta comining back on joseline be havin me dyin with her non talking ***

I cant help but to smirk a lil whenever I hear angela yee talk. All I need is 15 min. Word to Marc Nelson.

15 min?

bruhh give me 3 min :evil: :evil: :lol:

as for Houston Radio, its trash… ESPECIALLY 97.9, i dont support that trash *** station for s*** :smh:

Isn't Angela Yee like 40? :lol:

She's talked about working in the music industry when Jay was first coming out, which was like mid-early 90s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom