***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

French got shot over street stuff. That was back before the Cocaine City days. It had nothing to do with Jim.

French and Jim's issue has to do with that issue at the Rucker with Junior Mafia and Dip Set and him putting that out. Max only added to that.
....wrong.......

I'm going to wait until I got some real down time..before I go ahead and listen to that umar interview..I don't want to miss any gems...hopes he talks about that school he wants to open too.

Man this man spoke so much truth. This in my top 3 interview dead serious. For the simple fact that when I was 5 they told my mom I needed medication etc etc when I was just hyper. By 3rd grade the same school was asking her to move me up a grade because I was smarter then most kids in my grade. **** is sad hats the first thing they say, they tried it with 1 of my Lil bros and nephew also. And they turned out perfectly fine. Son hit on so many points and flaws in the educational system. Envy even preached some knowledge.

Gotta come back to the Umar joint. Turned on expecting to watch for a minute or two and come back later but this ***** got me hooked I been watching for like 10 minutes :lol:.

Interview was amazing...I agreed on almost everything he said...only thing I don't agree with is his opinion on homosexuality.And I'll bite..how is he scam artist.

Last edited:
At least he's taking some action and not just talking. Now if he pockets the money, THEN I can agree with you. And I don't agree with everything he says either, but I haven't met one person that I agree with all the time in my life. Not my family, not my girlfriend and not my friends.

Last edited:
his homosexuality statements are ridiculous....i agree with him on some issues but the majority is ignorant...

plus who gives their kids Ritalin anymore...?

You'd be surprised how their still trynna get the kids on it. Most parents are smart enough to not do it but some still do.

Yea I know like 3 kids who take adderall. Teachers be calling the parents to make sure the kids take their medicine and all... Smh

Great interview. His curriculum w/ financial literacy should be mandated in every school in America. A lot of things are connect that shape a person's future, never just isolated events or lack thereof.

Good interview with Dr. Umar Johnson. Wish The Breakfast Club had more serious interviews and shows like that. As a community we gotta get off that foolishness like having Webbie and other clowns like him in steady interview rotation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom