***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

yeah Magic kept it real, in that interview. I aslo appreciate how much he supports his son too. Not only is he gay but he is flamboyant, and for most men/fathers that would be a double negative.

I like that show EJ is on, he is very intertainging, if he gets his own show I would tune in. I just think he should lose some weight, he is too young to be that big.

Last edited:
they really changed the camera view for mariah carey lighting just for her interview [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah that Magic interview was the Goods, you can tell he's very secure with himself and his life as he should be

Mariah Carey at The Breakfast Club: Camron Rumors, vs Nicki Minaj Who?, Nick Cannons Mouth, Glitter, 2001 Meltdown + More

Can't believe I spent 38 minutes of my life watching that Mariah interview. Wow.

What an annoying *** "interview."

What was accomplished in that 38 minutes besides her saying "splash me" 350 times, and begging JD to say something?

I was anti Minaj with the American Idol drama but this has me lookin at the situation a lot differently. WHO COULD DEAL BEING AROUND MARIAH ON A DAILY BASIS?

It's amazing that Nick cannon hasn't divorced her yet.

Could she be any more into herself? Jesus Christ.

Yeah I'm mad. Can't believe I watched that whole thing. She's probably the most annoying breakfast club interview in history.

interview was ok
she seemed like a diva at times
and some times she seemed like a cool person to be around
then it flipped and then she turned back into the diva
definitely seems like she got nick in check though :lol:

Last edited:
Gotta watch the interview later since it got dude so annoyed :lol:

Always knew she was a diva tho

Cam always has a good Mariah story, did she talk about any of that.  I don't know if I wanna sit through it otherwise

Can't believe I spent 38 minutes of my life watching that Mariah interview. Wow.

What was accomplished in that 38 minutes besides her saying "splash me" 350 times, and begging JD to say something?
I was anti Minaj with the American Idol drama but this has me lookin at the situation a lot differently. WHO COULD DEAL BEING AROUND MARIAH ON A DAILY BASIS?
Yeah I'm mad. Can't believe I watched that whole thing. She's probably the most annoying breakfast club interview in history.

Thanks for saving me 38 minutes, cause I was gonna watch it earlier :lol:

The Lox interview

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif
Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Interview was cool. I dig chicks with personality.

:lol: at yall taking her seriously tho.

I'm behind, finally watched Levell Crawford.

Wasn't going to watch Mariah until the comments.

View media item 770501

Back
Top Bottom