***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

So if people aren't born gay, how are you straight :lol:

It was a conscious decision you made? and at exactly what age did you make this decision? I'm going to start liking women today?

So people are attracted to both women and men, but only choose to have sex with women? People need to put some thought in to this.

Too many people treat gay being different from their own sexuality.

Not gonna have a debate with anyone over this but I've seen kids that are 3-5 years old that I know are gay. How do you learn to be gay at that age? You're born with it.

How when the only thing that makes you gay is sexual attraction to men?

What is being displayed by a 3-5 Y/O that would indicate that?

I've seen young kids in that age bracket that you know are gay by their behavior, interests, demeanor, certain comments they make and other ways. When I was 4-5, I knew I liked girls but I wasn't thinking about ******* them or anything.

So if people aren't born gay, how are you straight :lol:

It was a conscious decision you made? and at exactly what age did you make this decision? I'm going to start liking women today?

So people are attracted to both women and men, but only choose to have sex with women? People need to put some thought in to this.

Too many people treat gay being different from their own sexuality.

I agree with this. It wasn't like I turned a certain age thought, do I want to like boys or girls? I was born interested in women. There wasn't a choice. I've heard a lot of gay people say the same thing. It wasn't a choice.

Not sure if I agree with everything he said, but I don't think his comments are rooted in hate. Ironic that so many people preach tolerance, but as soon as someone doesn't agree with their point of view it's labeled as hate.

Like someone said I know a couple of cats who displayed female tendencies real early when I younger..that everyone knew would eventually be gay...like only hanging with girls, jumping rope, talking like a female (neck roll and everything) ..I'm talking around six or seven yrs old..And they had both parents in the home..

I had a really good childhood friend, he grew up molested by his boy cousin.  He still to this day is in the closet.  Damn shame too cause cuz used to get all the pretty girls attention back in MS/HS.  Now part of me thinks that if that traumatic event never happened he'd be digging down these pros.. but hes not ever since ol boy got his angus peppered early.   

:lol: @ people saying you can't be born gay when the majority of gay people say they were.

But I'm sure yall know better than them....

The subconscious is a crazy thing; It affects you w/o you even knowing it and with children being impressionable at young ages, it's worse. If Andy sees his parents give Ann more attention than him, so many different things can happen to him mentally, he could:

a: Act out/up as a cry for attention
b: A deep-seeded hatred towards his sister/parents could sprout and grow
c: Could assume that he has to look/act like his sister in order to get the attention from his parents that he wants

:lol: @ people saying you can't be born gay when the majority of gay people say they were.

How do they know what they were born as though? You can't remember coming out the womb ..so you can be born a pedophile or into beastiality as well? You have to be introduced to these things before you can say that's who you are or what you're into.

How do they know what they were born as though? You can't remember coming out the womb ..so you can be born a pedophile or into beastiality as well? You have to be introduced to these things before you can say that's who you are or what you're into.

I would say yes..I think their all related..not bashing gay people but I think it's a chemical imbalance just like if you liked children or was a serial killer..now I'm not in no way saying they should be treated the same..I think that's where the problem come in at..The brain is such a fascinating thing tho..Never studied it but I love psychology..

Last edited:

Show us some peer reviewed studies that show otherwise then. Science def knows better than them.

Last edited:
Fact is, nobody has solid proof if you're born homosexual or if it's learned behavior. All we know is that heterosexual individuals are necessary for the human race to continue to exist, so it's fair to say homosexuality cannot be "normal".

Is that a reason to discrimate against people? Absolutely not. Should you love people the same as anyone? Of course. But we shouldn't promote it to the point where it becomes a fad. Especially in the black community where there is already a deficiency of straight black males.

:lol: @ The thought of homosexuality potentially becoming a fad, like these new little electric scooters ___s love.

Wow. I'll just leave it at laughter. I'll have to check this interview later today.

Not gonna have a debate with anyone over this but I've seen kids that are 3-5 years old that I know are gay. How do you learn to be gay at that age? You're born with it.

I've seen young kids in that age bracket that you know are gay by their behavior, interests, demeanor, certain comments they make and other ways. When I was 4-5, I knew I liked girls but I wasn't thinking about ******* them or anything.
They may just be imitating feminine qualities that they witness. That does not mean they are sexually attracted to males. They just can have association issues. With you and others looking at them as gay, and treated as such, it can only promote those tendencies into further developing and becoming more predominant.

Not claiming to have the answers. Just another perspective on the instances your accounting for.

Last edited:
I also hate when people say "We knew he was gay. He would play with girl toys and do girl things for as long as we could remember. The way he talked and acted..."

I don't think that's a sign of being gay at all. That has more to do with gender roles and gender appropriation. Gender roles = / gay.

They may just be imitating feminine qualities that they witness. That does not mean they are sexually attracted to males. They just can have association issues. With you and others looking at them as gay, and treated as such, it can only promote those tendencies into further developing and becoming more predominant.

Not claiming to have the answers. Just another perspective on the instances your accounting for.

It's interesting. I had a friend and knew him since elementary school. He had always displayed feminine tendencies but he was attracted to women. I never would see him play basketball or any other sports with boys.

Instead he would associate with the girls. When I would talk to him in class we would always talk about how attractive Beyonce and other women were. He even dated a few girls. Some years passed and I get a message from him on Facebook. He was actually making a pass at me.

I don't know if his tendencies, forced with other peoples imposed perception on him, association had led him to become gay or if was always that way.

[thread="568577"]I suppose you could be born gay. I may have to change my stance on that. But if you were, I would have to believe that like homie above me said, it was some sort of genetic defect or something of the sort. I can't imagine someone being born without the innate desire to procreate essentially, without some sort of mental defect or chemical imbalance.[/thread]

So if wanting to procreate is our natural instinct is there a mental defect in straight people who don't want children?

So if wanting to procreate is our natural instinct is there a mental defect in straight people who don't want children?
Perhaps. I don't know 
laugh.gif
 Maybe they genuinely want to procreate in the most primitive of senses, but life circumstances that are relatively new to humans (How much a child cost, the potential relationship with a mother, etc.) makes them not want to have kids. At the core though, they do. 

But I don't know 
laugh.gif

Also for men the natural instinct is to procreate with as many women as possible, so monogamy gotta be a mental defect too.
You're actually not that far off.

Monogamy is in my opinion a social construct. So while Monogamy isn't a mental defect, it's most certainly (to me) not ideal and it isn't shared by most of the world.

Also for men the natural instinct is to procreate with as many women as possible, so monogamy gotta be a mental defect too.

Monogamy and not having a child is a decision(a decision between two parties actually), but being gay isn't. Assuming they are born that way, I don't think gay people can just choose to be attracted to the opposite sex.

:lol: @ The thought of homosexuality potentially becoming a fad, like these new little electric scooters ___s love.

Wow. I'll just leave it at laughter. I'll have to check this interview later today.

IDK if I'd go so far to say that it could become a fad but **** I've known throughout all of grade school definitely used to just flip flop between being lesbian and straight lol.

IDK if I'd go so far to say that it could become a fad but **** I've known throughout all of grade school definitely used to just flip flop between being lesbian and straight lol.
I have quite a few homegirls who are fake gay / bi. 

It's all fine and dandy until it's time eat some cat then all of a sudden they not gay anymore 

Your guys theory on homosexuality being a fade is cause a few straight girls were fake gay for cool points. Totally ignoring the countless men and women who live fake straight for decades for societal and family approval. Ok. OK.

Your guys theory on homosexuality being a fade is cause a few straight girls were fake gay for cool points. Totally ignoring the countless men and women who live fake straight for decades for societal and family approval. Ok. OK.
You missed the joke. I never said it was fad

All I'm saying is that I know a few girls who are fake gay  
laugh.gif

Being gay isn't a fad. It would be foolish in my opinion to suggest such. But I do know females who are fake gay. Simple

Back
Top Bottom