***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

She was playing roles obviously. On a side note Nick Cannon is a winner man. Hell of a life he has lived, all the yambs he threw away smh he's a boss. I always thought he was corny, the type of dude that rocked tram jordans and pencils in his ear, boy was I wrong

Amina Buddafly vs Charlamagne: The Breakfast Club Interview: Having Peter Gunz 8th Child, Side Chicks, Home wrecker title, Love and Hip Hop + More 

Had to stop watching the Amina interview after 5 min. It was unbearable. She's the type of female u don't wanna have a conversation with, u just wanna look at her.

Mariah Carey at The Breakfast Club: Camron Rumors, vs Nicki Minaj Who?, Nick Cannons Mouth, Glitter, 2001 Meltdown + More
:lol: I think she tries to be normal, but the infection of diva-ness is so deep in her soul that she can't help it. You have to treat her like someone who has a disease

mariah gettin big...I take that back I guess her face is just gettin chubby

I love the way Mariah's presents herself
devil.gif
pimp.gif
but I would be quick to tell her shut the **** up if she got out of line lol

Last edited:
Amina Buddafly vs Charlamagne: The Breakfast Club Interview: Having Peter Gunz 8th Child, Side Chicks, Home wrecker title, Love and Hip Hop + More 
:smh: kinda sad
she a stupid female
feel sorry for her
they was straight clowning her the whole interview
only thing is they kinda wack cause they wouldnt say that type of stuff to beyonce or jay
they said it to somebody with no clout
they was straight picking on old girl
she is a dummy though
super naive

mean.gif
kinda sad
she a stupid female
feel sorry for her
only thing is they kinda wack cause they wouldnt say that type of stuff to beyonce or jay
she is a dummy though
super naive
the saddest thing is that she really is talented and now no one is gonna take her seriously 

:smh: kinda sad
she a stupid female
feel sorry for her
she is a dummy though
super naive
:lol: Same thing happened when they interviewed chick with the tattoos, from Love & Hip Hop. They just clowned on her the whole time. But she took it in stride

i went back and watched the whole Amina interview...I think i lost some brain cells.

At least she owns up to being a dummy.

Damn that **** was sad to watch, I dnt even watch love and hip hop but you can tell Peter Gunz got her mind GONE...Sad thing is she never gone leave him, chicks like that dnt go nowhere until you force em out

That chicks teeth annoy the hell out of me. Looks like she's wearing a mouth guard.

Srs why these women quick to have Peter Gunz babies? He got 8 kids?
How is he still getting money? Been irrelevant for 15 years

How is anybody getting money? I'm sure he has some job or hustle that's working for him to stay afloat.

They didn't even make any money from Uptown Baby and won't ever make money from it.

He's just a somewhat charismatic old head(old school game is lethal :lol:)...dude said before the reality show he was doing really bad financially.

Aside from athletes/entertainers most dudes with a lot of kids don't have money like that.

How is anybody getting money? I'm sure he has some job or hustle that's working for him to stay afloat.

They didn't even make any money from Uptown Baby and won't ever make money from it.

He's just a somewhat charismatic old head(old school game is lethal :lol:)...dude said before the reality show he was doing really bad financially.

Aside from athletes/entertainers most dudes with a lot of kids don't have money like that.
Yeah they're not allowed to make money off Uptown Baby, my dudes from Steely Dan shut that down quick :lol: :pimp:

U get into these chicks head they'll do anything to stay connected to ya. They ain't thinking about getting paid its more of how can i keep him around

Mouthpiece make the **** addicted to ya.

Last edited:
MAINO INTERVIEW AT THE BREAKFAST CLUB - POWER 105.1 (FULL 22 MINS) 

Maino at The Breakfast Club: Trinidad James, King of Brooklyn, Lil Kim Pregnant, Reality TV, Robbery attempt + more.

Back
Top Bottom