***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Srs why these women quick to have Peter Gunz babies? He got 8 kids?
How is he still getting money? Been irrelevant for 15 years

How is anybody getting money? I'm sure he has some job or hustle that's working for him to stay afloat.

They didn't even make any money from Uptown Baby and won't ever make money from it.

He's just a somewhat charismatic old head(old school game is lethal :lol:)...dude said before the reality show he was doing really bad financially.

Aside from athletes/entertainers most dudes with a lot of kids don't have money like that.
Yeah they're not allowed to make money off Uptown Baby, my dudes from Steely Dan shut that down quick :lol: :pimp:

I just looked this up, and I must say.

DOOM's sample game is CRAAZZZYYYYY :pimp:

Metal Fingers should be doing more production, rather than just recycling and selling old Special Herbs beats to these struggle underground rappers (Ghost not included)

Hold up....this dude Maino is too tough to eat a cupcake, though???

:rofl: :smh:

Dude is missing out on life, bruh.

He comes off as kinda corny, though. Rockin the plastic crown on top of the hoodie and all that. He seems like the type of dude who's a super cornball but just super tough so no one would ever call him on it.

Last edited:
He's seems like a ok dude but he is corny. Like he's trapped in between being tough and playing the corporate game so to speak. You can tell he wanted to smile while talking about the watch

"I wouldn't trust a man who doesn't problems with anybody" ..... "I'm cool with everybody" He caught himself mid sentence.

No one is checking for dude musically. Definitely not outside of NY

I have a stack of strawberry and chocolate cupcakes in the fridge right now. You missing out big time Maino :lol:

"i don't do cupcakes" 
roll.gif
 the hell?

Maino is a corny goon, I respect that he's real and has done a lot of dirt unlike most rappers but his music is still 90% struggle

Maino is a corny goon, I respect that he's real and has done a lot of dirt unlike most rappers but his music is still 90% struggle

They will never admit that.

i can't believe this dude is even relevant enough to get interviewed. His music is trash.

This is like his 3rd or 4th time up there. Thats their peoples.

TBC will interview anyone though..

:lol:

Not only that, he is fam to them so he gets love all the time.

envy and charm are corny as hell, clearly dude didnt wanna talk about certain things.

I'm pretty sure Shawn Corey Carter eats strawberry cheesecake out of Beyonce's butt. Not sure what the problems with sweets is unless you've gorged yourself to diet Bettis.

They interview like 3-4 people a week there arnt that many "stars" with something going on. So you bring up your friends and people that be in NY not that hard to understand. How many times has lil duval been up there like 4 or 5 times?

Back
Top Bottom