***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

also from the looks of this, wale and meek ain't on good terms. :lol:

Wale my dude but he comes off as real jealous sometimes

They never were on good terms. That MMG was a money grab and nothing more. My understanding having dealt with a good number of artists before, nobody really likes Wale.

Meek lost as soon as he exposed Drake had a ghost writer. The legion of Drake fans jumped to his defense and a lot of these new hip hop fans don't care if he wrote the lyrics they just want to hear Drake. Even when the reference tracks came out and it was blatant lol. On top of that Meeks diss was trash. Meek shouldn't have even went to social media with it. He shoulda just dropped a good diss and exposed it on the record.

1. You're a fool if you expected some crazy lyrical Meek diss. I've been calling him wack and average as hell for years. His music sucks and that Intro is one of the most overrated songs in rap. I never understood how or why people called Meek a battle rapper. He's not even close to creative and his punch lines don't punch. Budden told him mad times, you don't want it with me. You can't rap.

2. I never expected Meek to drop anything crazy and I think Drake is a better rapper. With that said, I wasn't impressed with either diss track but I enjoyed it because we don't have diss tracks anymore because everyone is wild fake and phony.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone here is saying meek won tho. He brought this on himself and lost the battle plain and simple, stabbed himself in the chest. But u just play the tracks and take all the extra **** out of it, its like OK Aubrey got that. U throw in all the extra **** twitter, IG etc and dudes like omg he killed this ***** omg damn. Lets not act like charged up wasn't the worse diss out this "battle" and back to back wasn't average. Son ****** himself not having anything ready and banking on drama to give them references.

also from the looks of this, wale and meek ain't on good terms. :lol:

Wale my dude but he comes off as real jealous sometimes

Wale is one of the more successful rappers of this era. Gold albums...#1 hits, #1 albums....but he feels he should be Kendrick/Cole/Drake tier. That's his problem. He's just not them.

It always seemed to me like Meek just never rocked with Wale like that....and Wale wanted to be down with Meek. It just seems that Wale is at the stage now where he's reached out enough, and Meek has played him numerous times...so it is what it is. Dude probably isn't trying to force a relationship with a dude that doesn't really bang with him.

Would be nice tho if we can get a old fashioned back n forth between 2 above average lyricist. Its sad we been hyping and talking bout these ****** beefing for months, when u compare these tracks to other back nnforths its just smh. I need this buddy buddy DJ khaled **** to stop.

I don't think anyone here is saying meek won tho. He brought this on himself and lost the battle plain and simple, stabbed himself in the chest. But u just play the tracks and take all the extra **** out of it, its like OK Aubrey got that. U throw in all the extra **** twitter, IG etc and dudes like omg he killed this ***** omg damn. Lets not act like charged up wasn't the worse diss out this "battle" and back to back wasn't average. Son ****** himself not having anything ready and banking on drama to give them references.

Man, Wanna know was the worst of the diss tracks by far. I just listened to it again, and it's even worse than I remembered.

That joint is comically bad. He said the peeing on you **** all casually in the last 3 seconds of the track. On some "oh yeah, I heard you got pissed on". I can see why some people didn't get to that part.

"Wanna know is struggle all around". 1st part starts with Meek talking about people on IG. Then he raps for a few seconds. Then a Muhamad Ali clip. Then he raps for a few seconds again. Then reference tracks. Then the beat switches up....and he starts rapping about platinum Rollie's and platinum chicks and getting a check. Then another reference track. Then more talking. End of song.

:lol:

Bro, sauce walka diss was too live :lol: he trash but he went in. Meek track man...when I first listened to it I really turned it off midway. Just terrible man. :smh: that boy meek had to go get some help :lol:

But nah honestly you gotta take charged up as what it is. Just look at the name of the song title.

Last edited:
Nah charged up is definitely the worse.

"No woman has ever had me star struck/ or was able to tell me to get my bars up"

Is better than everything on "wanna know.." That joint was just pure trash. Meek shoulda let Sauce Walka write his ****. THATS how it's done. And Sauce Walka is Trash :lol:

It was corny on both sides, but there was a clear victor. You asked what were you wrong about, I'd say everything after you hit reply :lol:

Yawn
Charged up still the wackest. Sauce walka>> all those wack weeknd wannabe y'all hype up.

This was by far the softest beef ever tho. Ice t hit it on the nose when he spoke on it.

Social media had already crowned Drake the winner before Wanna Know or Back to Back dropped.

His popularity, connections and ethnicity won him that battle before it even started.

Back to Back was better. You gotta have a platinum plaque within the last two years to even have a shot at winning against Drake right now.
Nah Meek first said what said everybody was waiting for Drake to say something. You could even look in the thread people saying they not Drake fans anymore :lol: Meek took the L when Back to Back came out before he could respond to Charged Up

Wale threw some light jabs at Future too...

I peeped that too. :smh:
But they always say "own your truth and the people can never use it against you". Future has literally said "I'm an addict and I can't even hide it"

You know exactly what you're getting from Future. Wale doesn't really have room to talk because he mentions doing drugs on TAAN (i.e. "All the pills that I brought in here I'm on the brown I know I'll OD", "syrup a bottle be balancing my anxiety, I ain't sippin to fit in with ******, I go to Texas for women and no timberland weather"). Wale is one of my favorite artists out, but dude shouldn't throw those sorts of stones when he lives in a glass house.

And it comes off a bit pretentious when he says that he hasn't gained the success he wants and he'll kill himself if he doesn't get it. Come on my g. That's corny. Appreciate the success you've earned and continue to strive for greater. It comes off as whiny at times when he rants like that.

Ice was disappointed. I mean meek n drake are both good at what they do I guess but both them ****** need to stay far away from battling and dissing rappers. We need a good war of rounds, how long has it been?

No one's under the scope is concerned with beefs. In this day and age where music is so accessible and the general public's attention span is so short, artists are just focused on putting out the music when they can and collecting the check as soon as possible. This **** isn't done for sport anymore.

The one question I want answered: why did Drake go so hard at Meek?

Almost anybody else who ever went at Drake got subliminal bars in return, but Drake dedicated two diss records to this guy and got social media to put the fork into him.

I just watched the whole interview LOL!!! At the end when he start clowning charlamagne for being a drake rider, good ol roastin :rofl:

When the smallest dude in the gym rotates on to you in the post, do you not back him down and embarrass him?

But if the 6'8" jacked dude got you covered, then you kick the ball back out and talk mess after bout how dude lucky you didn't hit him with your Dream Shake.

Same principle famb

Drake saw the weakness in Meek, so he washed him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom