***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

"No woman has ever had me star struck/ or was able to tell me to get my bars up"

Is better than everything on "wanna know.." That joint was just pure trash. Meek shoulda let Sauce Walka write his ****. THATS how it's done. And Sauce Walka is Trash :lol:

If you ain't write that running thru the 6 ****,
Tell us who the **** was Quentin running thru the 6 with...Then the sample plays

Puffy almost caught a domestic when he slapped that *****

Meek dropped the ball and lost the battle but like Wale said, it didn't matter what Meek said, the public had their mind made up. Drake fans were going on Meek the second he started tweeting tryna label him a "snitch" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]...meek didn't tell a single lie in his song but nobody cared. If the situation was reversed and Drake outed Meek as having ghostwriters, he wouldn't have a career. Fact.

If I remember correctly, most of the comments here were questioning Drake after he dropped that softball Charged Up.

He won, flat out. He had the better diss. Meek's diss just felt sloppy. No excuses for Meek, he was the aggressor and he got washed, point blank period.

Last edited:
When the smallest dude in the gym rotates on to you in the post, do you not back him down and embarrass him?

But if the 6'8" jacked dude got you covered, then you kick the ball back out and talk mess after bout how dude lucky you didn't hit him with your Dream Shake.

Same principle famb

Drake saw the weakness in Meek, so he washed him.

I feel it. I always thought it was because he knew Meek wasn't too bright, which was exposed by how he handled this whole situation.

I never thought about if the tables were turned on that drake and meek situation. Good point. Ppl definitely wouldn't have taken the "it doesn't matter approach".

I never thought about if the tables were turned on that drake and meek situation. Good point. Ppl definitely wouldn't have taken the "it doesn't matter approach".

Agreed. That is true. On the converse....dudes would be calling Drake a snitch for outing that info....tying it to his soft Canadian roots etc though :lol:

Meek sending shots at Wale again?

If he was, meek's a sissy. Drop a diss 'Le

Old Dirty Bastard was still on food stamps, while making hit records. Money ain't got jack squat to do with it. Meek a puusss

I was trying to root for dude but, enough's enough. Washing my hands of dude. Even Rick Ross insinuated that Meek lost, and he posts that image (If it were a stab at Wale's interview)

Last edited:
This may or may not be relevant at this time.

IBminmC.jpg

Two sensitive emotional *** dudes.

Meek handles **** like a female. I'd rather you be a ignorant street dude and approach somebody than to keep ranting on social media.

Son said "this my last time I think"

And then he put personal business out there
Smh this ****** a basketball wife

Last edited:
Meek looking as emotional as Wale now. I still appreciate it. At least someone isn't scared of friction or any type of issues with his peers.

I'm curious to see how much longer Meek is around. I can't see him putting out another album. Then again, the younger crowd seems to forget everything and not care so maybe he'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom