***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

As I'm actually watching the interview, Meek looks more corny because Wale is actually defending Meek and asking why these corporations who were never of the culture before this, suddenly trying to make Meek Mill a punching bag; why are elderly white college football commentators making don't listen to Meek Mill jokes?

Meek looks foolish right now.

Just when the memes died down meek bout to have folks creating new ones
Y'all seen the one about nicki on the phone saying "just give me a few months and I'm done with this ***** it's not that easy" :lol:

Meek snitching and crying on social media again?

No way..

He would never...

Dudes a high school chick.

Never made the cheerleading squad and gossips in corners when they walk by.

Dude is beyond cooked.

:rofl:
Meek just fumbled the easiest lob ever
He had a number 1 album I think 2 weeks in a row
Singles climbing the charts
His stature climbing
Now he bout to get no play :smh:

I said this a long time ago. Meek just doesn't rock with Wale. He looks for any reason to justify not messing with him.

-First it's not tweeting his album. Which Wale actually did.
-2nd it's this. And Wale was CLEARLY defending him in the interview.

Boy looking like a sucka every day. IG fingers man.

roll.gif

Meek just fumbled the easiest lob ever
He had a number 1 album I think 2 weeks in a row
Singles climbing the charts
His stature climbing
Now he bout to get no play
mean.gif
**** is crazy....the drake/future tape wouldn't have dropped if this situation never happened

Meek really don't have nobody around him willing to tell him how stupid he's out here looking

His peeps letting his babrer line up his fading temples, knowing how ridiculous it looks

Dem folk don't really care about dude :smh:
Bruh
U know what
U ain't eem lyin
His team been letting him rock that ****** up cut for tooooo damn long
Yeah his waves hittin
But at least hit that line like they suppose too

Now we wait for the long emotional wale post about how he's different and likes wrestling and weird clothes. Put these 2 females in a cage and let them pull each others hair.

im not gonna lie , as soon as i saw wale and breakfast club in the same frame i knew he couldn't wait to throw meek under the bus 

we all know meek lost vs drake , but he couldn't wait to get this off about meek after what happened last time 

the only problem is that everytime meek responds he looks more and more foolish . THIS time tho , i understand . he said it himself , if ima speak on my team its gonna be positive not negative . its tasteless from both of em , but i knew wale would take the low road this time . 

The game is really full of soft emotional dudes now. Seriously 80% of relevant rappers are ***** made. Meek need to go listen to the doc 2 and put some g in his brain cuz he looking like the softest one now.

im not gonna lie , as soon as i saw wale and breakfast club in the same frame i knew he couldn't wait to throw meek under the bus 

we all know meek lost vs drake , but he couldn't wait to get this off about meek after what happened last time 

the only problem is that everytime meek responds he looks more and more foolish . THIS time tho , i understand . he said it himself , if ima speak on my team its gonna be positive not negative . its tasteless from both of em , but i knew wale would take the low road this time . 
He didn't throw meek under the bus though...........

Meek need Ross to sit him down and slap him up, bc dumb stuff like this hurt Ross. lol

MMG as a whole cant win right now.

Meek easily one of the dumbest dudes in history i dont get how you come at a man who did nothing to hurt you but stuck up for you

Cats is crazy

Meek need Ross to sit him down and slap him up, bc dumb stuff like this hurt Ross. lol

MMG as a whole cant win right now.

Meek easily one of the dumbest dudes in history i dont get how you come at a man who did nothing to hurt you but stuck up for you

Cats is crazy
**** Ross got his own problems now
He wifing up a girl who meek hit first
By the way they was cheering in that breakfast club interview
I bet u Ross didn't know that

Wale was defending this man. Meek is an idiot man.

He's a break up away from being back on 20th & Berks St.

Back
Top Bottom