***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

This may or may not be relevant at this time.

IBminmC.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

:smh:

What Wale said wasn't even that bad. Did he even listen to what Wale said before he started typing :lol:

Instead of being upset at Future, which Wale hinted at, he's upset at Wale. Passive aggressive displaced anger.

Last edited:
Wale mentioned that him and Drake have never collaborated. That's crazy for some reason I always assumed they had a song together.

A song with just them 2 would be he most depressing, heartfelt, soft, moist, poetic song all in one. Ross balanced out diced pineapples perfect but just them 2... Lord please

What Wale said wasn't even that bad. Did he even listen to what Wale said before he started typing :lol:

Instead of being upset at Future, which Wale hinted at, he's upset at Wale. Passive aggressive displaced anger.
I didn't catch that about future during the interview
What he say

On another note anybody follow ross on Snapchat? Dude showing his indoor court getting built and that joint amazing.d his bowling alley smh. They need to bring back MTV cribs.

What he say

He mentioned how people Meek rode for seemed to turn his back on him, which wasn't cool. Especially since Meek was basically promoting Future's album while he was doing his press run. Future is the only person I really listen to :lol:

The funny thing is Meek talks about loyalty, but how much promoting did he do of Wale or Ross's albums. Instead of saying Stalley, Ross or Wale, he mentions the guy who secretly is doing an album with your enemy and isn't telling you, so you're out here looking like a bigger fool.

What he say

He mentioned how people Meek rode for seemed to turn his back on him, which wasn't cool. Especially since Meek was basically promoting Future's album while he was doing his press run. Future is the only person I really listen to :lol:

The funny thing is Meek talks about loyalty, but how much promoting did he do of Wale or Ross's albums. Instead of saying Stalley, Ross or Wale, he mentions the guy who secretly is doing an album with your enemy and isn't telling you, so you're out here looking like a bigger fool.
Oh yeah
I didn't even think about future when he said that

That Chris brown and usher track had more testosterone than a drake and wale track

Wale always does good interviews. I don't even think he was going directly at Future. Probably 80% of rappers now are drug/lean addicts lol. And how is Meek getting mad at Wale for talking about him in a interview? Meek already broke whatever trust they had when cried about Wale not tweeting his album. Son continues to look like a clown.

Meanwhile ross on Snapchat saying meek is bron and wale is mj [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom