***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Well he didn't actually just say it. His new court got a spray paintEd murel of LBJ and mj and he like "mmg, we the best, we good, this meek mill (points to LBJ) and this wale (points to mj). Still super random. But Yea at this point he might have to drop son and push my ***** Tracy t. Signing herb would be a boss move tho. Or just take the leash off gunplay.

Last edited:
It's funny cause Ross dropped his project
Which actually put the "beef" in the rear view
And had people looking forward to new music from mmg
And people kinda let it go
But here meek come to bring it all back in the forefront
Like I didn't see too many people trippin on wale after the interview
Which means it wasn't a big deal and wasn't gonna add more fuel to the fire
But then meek gets upset and drops a gallon of napalm to stir things back up
What is wrong with dude.
Aye and real talk
Besides public engagements have Nicki and meek even been seen together lately just chillin
Or only when it's for press

CR4WZZIU8AAvBlU.jpg
roll.gif

It's funny cause Ross dropped his project
Which actually put the "beef" in the rear view
And had people looking forward to new music from mmg
And people kinda let it go
But here meek come to bring it all back in the forefront
Like I didn't see too many people trippin on wale after the interview
Which means it wasn't a big deal and wasn't gonna add more fuel to the fire
But then meek gets upset and drops a gallon of napalm to stir things back up
What is wrong with dude.
Aye and real talk
Besides public engagements have Nicki and meek even been seen together lately just chillin
Or only when it's for press

Yeah. Ross has been tryna back him and hope this blows over but this _ won't stop talking. You would think hitting Nicki's cheeks would put a man at peace but nah lol, not him.

also from the looks of this, wale and meek ain't on good terms. :lol:

Wale my dude but he comes off as real jealous sometimes

They never were on good terms. That MMG was a money grab and nothing more. My understanding having dealt with a good number of artists before, nobody really likes Wale.

All of this is so true. Juicy J should of punched Olubo in the mouth when he came across him. Can't discredit your peers bodies of work, like that.

Wale knew what he was doing. He shoulda never spoke on it, at least that much. It was gonna be taken out of context no matter what.

Wale knew what he was doing. He shoulda never spoke on it, at least that much. It was gonna be taken out of context no matter what.

So he shouldn't speak on it because Meek has the comprehension skills of a 5 year old? Nobody was tripping over what he said except for Meek. **** wasn't even close to being a "diss".

Weak Will

Like someone above said, he didn't even dare criticize Future. Who dropped a tape with Drake. Meek is a peon.

He was defending him :lol:

Meek just made himself look worse, yet again. What did he expose, what Meek has apparently been holding in?

He made Wale look like the mature one.

And now meek deleted it :rofl:
Like screen shots ain't been flowin all damn day
He even more lame for deleting it and not standing by his words
I wonder who advised him to take it down

Back
Top Bottom