***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Where did all this "Charlamagne will get a check" talk originate?

I must've missed when he came off as a ***** who can't fight....

These "tough guys" who go up on the show stay putting him down with the intimidation, and he can't retaliate because it goes against his scheme.

He can't beat his chest with these rap dudes because he has to play role of troll. The troll can't fight back. He doesn't back down but he also can't take threats and put fingers in faces etc. Thats his money maker.

And these rap dudes know that. They also have a "brand" or image to protect so they have to play the bully when they go up there. So its in ctg's best interest to take that hit and get paid

I feel what you're saying. These rap dudes just used to people reacting to their supposed persona and whenever they take it to the breakfast club, they walk away looking like clowns.

It's hard to just write Ctg off as seeking the monetary come up off suing these dudes imp. If you peep the Fredro interview, dude straight asked Fredro if they needed to have 5 mins to shoot the fair one behind the scenes.

I feel what you're saying. These rap dudes just used to people reacting to their supposed persona and whenever they take it to the breakfast club, they walk away looking like clowns.

It's hard to just write Ctg off as seeking the monetary come up off suing these dudes imp. If you peep the Fredro interview, dude straight asked Fredro if they needed to have 5 mins to shoot the fair one behind the scenes.

it's fredro starr they're in the same 4'9 100lb weight class

he's not fighting with nobody built like a grown up

You keep bringin up height.

I ain't sayin I grew up amongst the most savage characters, but I've seen short dudes get down.

Especially short stalky cats.

You sleep.

The ctg can't fight stigma comes from the let me get a drop cats when dude ran from getting jumped.

It's known that if Ctg gets upset and pops off, the artist can sue iheart media, power 105, Ctg himself, etc. THEY stand to come up on a check if anything. But if the artist bucks first, Ctg gets to sue. But like I said, dude is on film asking one of those rowdy rappers if they wanted to shoot the fair one behind the scenes. No rapper's made that offer. That's just something to think about.

Wack 100 was just up there speaking on that. Dude is all of 5'6" and laid Stitches, who's over 6 feet, out.

Can't discredit a dude's potential to throw hands based on height alone.

Yeah I don't get the whole little dudes can't fight thing NT does. Every 5'2" dude I knew had to be lethal with the hands.

But I'm not all the way qualified to speak on street situations

No it comes from him being the size of a 7th grader and stating openly he'd sue

I'm going off the facts here

Wack 100 was just up there speaking on that. Dude is all of 5'6" and laid Stitches, who's over 6 feet, out.

Can't discredit a dude's potential to throw hands based on height alone.

of course there are little guys who can fight and big guys who cant

i'm gathering you dudes must be on the short side?

these fairy tales of all these 4'11 tyson's out here :rofl:

my point is the only person he's ever made that offer to also happened to be a dwarf as well

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/568577/official-breakfast-club-interview-thread/15960#post_26695340 layout=inline]
tariq can be whatever you think he is. it don't mean hidden colors aint putting our people on to information they ain't teaching at these educational institutions that you ****** believe can validate someone's credibility to speak on certain issues. 

im not buying these tactics of diversion. 

Son never said what his issue with Tariq is. :lol:

Tariq been doing great work with hidden colors, giving back to the community, helped Eric Shepard, paid for Francis Cress Welsing and Darren Seals funeral. Been giving advise to Kaep. He's starting a black owned social network. I mean if you don't like him for whatever that's up to you but to act like he ain't putting the work is foolish.

Not taking anything away from Umar, and I only say this in the spirit of furthering the discussion, but if the PhD was as meaningless as some are making it out to be, it should raise a red flag that he continues to rely on making the claim that he's accomplished such. If you can see how someone affixing the title of Doctor to their name would be perceived as having amassed a wealth of knowledge, then it should also stand to reason that a person could benefit from that perception as it relates to gaining a support system. The fact that it hasn't been revealed where the man received his education, whether you care for the standard that is currently in place, should raise an eyebrow if he is going to resort to mentioning how educated he is during his talks.

The funny thing is, in a lot of his lectures he says it himself degrees don't mean much. The only time he brings it up is if somebody ask him, or when introducing himself. Other than that he talks about real issues that black boys and men go through.

And he don't run or hide from the critics either. :lol:

Why does it matter if he has a degree or not..if he's doing great work for the culture thats the only thing that matters

Beans gotta just step all the way back.

He's an OG, after the Tax interview and this, his stance in the whole Meek situation still looks funny.

Dame Dash didn't die for this.

Man I don't know where y'all from, but the 7th graders where I stay are taller than 5'7

But half these rap ****** are short. Fredo, beanie, Kanye, birdman...

These are all cats that are short but have gone off on ctg

Fredo came off the most disrespectful. That's why Charlemagne went back at him. Beanie was closest next but fredo literally came at that mans manhood.

I don't care what you've done or your rap sheet. Shoot my fade. I'm a grown as man. I'll take an L if I have to. But ctg can't make those kind of statements on air.

It ain't like Game was up there. All the ****** are short *** dudes

I've got no problem with Umar speaking on real issues. I can respect that. But I can't ignore the discrepancies in his character when it ties into the message. He uses the title of a Doctor, so it's easily conceivable that there are some out there who will gravitate toward his words because they believe he's amassed enough of an education to be able to speak intelligibly about an array of things. Based on that, you can imagine that there are some who will be willing to contribute to his endeavors for community uplifting. It's not a foolish correlation to be made. I refuse to believe that people can readily dismiss the money going unaccounted for.

I can agree to focus on the message more than the messenger to a degree, but at some point, people seem to just be asking for a dream to be sold to them.

they are on a televised radio interview is someone going to hit him on camera?

not to mention most of these dudes are 5'3

i like ctg tho he's needed to check some of the fronting these dudes be doing

Beans sounding real hurt out here

he's come out and said he'd sue.....

he's like 5'2 he's not fighting nobody

They just shrinking each post huh?

I'm 5'4 I'll sleep you in 2 min tops if I wouldn't catch a lawsuit.

I've got no problem with Umar speaking on real issues. I can respect that. But I can't ignore the discrepancies in his character when it ties into the message. He uses the title of a Doctor, so it's easily conceivable that there are some out there who will gravitate toward his words because they believe he's amassed enough of an education to be able to speak intelligibly about an array of things. Based on that, you can imagine that there are some who will be willing to contribute to his endeavors for community uplifting. It's not a foolish correlation to be made. I refuse to believe that people can readily dismiss the money going unaccounted for.

I can agree to focus on the message more than the messenger to a degree, but at some point, people seem to just be asking for a dream to be sold to them.

Where's the discrepancies though? Is there proof he's not what he says? People just talking. People can say whatever about anybody. :lol:

At the end of the day it's sideline talk that people put out to distract from the message.

Last edited:
Like someone else said earlier, the burden of proof isn't on us to verify where he was educated, it's on him. It's not sideline talk. Just questions that deserve to be asked but aren't conveniently answered. When other leaders in the community have offered financial support to his endeavors, and not see those endeavors come to actualization while the money seems to have gone missing... How is it their burden to prove where it went rather than his?

Pathetic from Beans, " Damn near 40 running from cops" isn't that his lyrics. Absolutely zero growth man, you got laid out
on camera and you're trying to make it seem like its nothing and its family ties. Maybe it is, who cares! I would have never
thought him out of all people would be moving around like a wierdo. Plus didn't he get shot, serve time in prison and still
manage the tough guy role?

Jay must but like "this dude never learns".

I also hate the fact that a gun makes you a man in this day and age. Super corny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom