***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

CTG has also mentioned that fredo tried to ply it off after the interview and dap him up saying that's going to get a lot of rating and CTG wasn't feeling it.

I also think a lot of cats don't just come to him like a normal person

A lot of artist enter the interview already upset And ready to respond before anything even happens when in reality they should just be chill until whatever comes up to see if it'll actually get him angry or if he isn't a cool person

CTG said he don't hang with people he thinks are suckas. Dude used to call Drake evey name in the book now he smiling in dudes face. :lol:

In his defense it's not like these dudes are best friends he's been pictured with him once. and for the last time stances change.

Beans interview was good and nowhere did it come off as if he was trying to bully Charlamagne, both of them said what they felt and that was it. The most out of line thing he said was calling Charlamagne a *****.. if he really feels like that then so be it, clearly it didn't effect charlamagne much

CTG has also mentioned that fredo tried to ply it off after the interview and dap him up saying that's going to get a lot of rating and CTG wasn't feeling it.

I also think a lot of cats don't just come to him like a normal person

A lot of artist enter the interview already upset And ready to respond before anything even happens when in reality they should just be chill until whatever comes up to see if it'll actually get him angry or if he isn't a cool person

Fredo a sucka

CTG has made well known how much he's shook of Gucci :lol:

Again he ain't never play that's **** around dudes like P, Gucci, Common, Puff. Plus anyone else like Game, YG, Marino or whoever who puts it that gangsta image he always seem cool with so we won't really know.

It's easy to talk slick to Fredo :lol:

I think Charlemagne can hold his own. Not wanting to fight and not knowing how to fight are two completely different things. People think I'm this goofball that couldn't harm anyone, which is how I like it. I see the same in him. I ain't going to talk greasy to no dude who might have a couple screws loose and have nothing to lose because I know that I most certainly do have a lot to lose.

CTG is not someone I would want to compare myself too :lol:

Cats look too deep into sometimes, he talks Shinto the people that he feels comfortable doing it too. Simple as that. Other dudes he thinks twice. Also y'all gotta understand how important the breakfast club is noawadays these rappers can't just **** up that like that

I enjoyed the interview. Can't wait for the music. Just recently bumped truth and reason. Nobody conveys the emotion through rap like boar.

Beans should have never been involved in any of this. :smh:

I don't think Wax is far away when Charlamagne has certain people in the studio.

That "you not qualified" talk is bs imo.

Beans flat out said he was trying to get Meek to do the concert so that he could come up on the 15 bands, that Meek was dodging and that in turn messed up his business, and that he wanted to get close to Meek so he could get him to do the show. When he got next to Meek, he started this it's always sunny in Philadelphia comradery. Beans did that. Beans said that. You can't be mad when "the radio guy" asks about it.

It's a shame what time is doing to some of our legends. :lol:

I agree with that

Say what you all want about ctg, dude definitely stuck to his message and called Beans on the stuff he's been saying throughout all of this. Ever since the Fredro joint, it's been commonplace to just say dude is ***** made, but he sits there next to these dudes who he speaks his opinion on and never seems like he's phased by them being upset about it. The rappers get riled up but don't pop off. Never made sense to me why Ctg gets the bad rep from that.

He's not soft

It's funny because people are only going by the information coming from HIS mouth, yet he's acting like people are making this **** up :lol:

This dude looks extra funny.

:lol:

Man I don't know where y'all from, but the 7th graders where I stay are taller than 5'7

But half these rap ****** are short. Fredo, beanie, Kanye, birdman...

These are all cats that are short but have gone off on ctg

Fredo came off the most disrespectful. That's why Charlemagne went back at him. Beanie was closest next but fredo literally came at that mans manhood.

I don't care what you've done or your rap sheet. Shoot my fade. I'm a grown as man. I'll take an L if I have to. But ctg can't make those kind of statements on air.

It ain't like Game was up there. All the ****** are short *** dudes

Yeah, Fredro was the only one who acted like he wanted to legit fight. Plus he flipped for no reason. Brandy?
Birdman was bluffing and wanted to scare him.

CTG has made well known how much he's shook of Gucci :lol:

Again he ain't never play that's **** around dudes like P, Gucci, Common, Puff. Plus anyone else like Game, YG, Marino or whoever who puts it that gangsta image he always seem cool with so we won't really know.

It's easy to talk slick to Fredo :lol:

He's been in the industry long enough to know about people

Last edited:
CTG is not someone I would want to compare myself too :lol:

Cats look too deep into sometimes, he talks Shinto the people that he feels comfortable doing it too. Simple as that. Other dudes he thinks twice. Also y'all gotta understand how important the breakfast club is noawadays these rappers can't just **** up that like that

He literally just spoke to Sigel and kept his stance the entire time, clearly beans ain't like it & Beans is a ***** who we all know is 100% about that life.

Right like I said some he felt comfortable doing that too

I got nothing but love and respect for Siegel but 2016 beans is not who he once was :smh:

He wouldnt have said **** to beans I'm 2005 :lol:

Last edited:
CTG definitely picks his battles. He was legit scared of P, TIP, Gucci, etc.

Wtbs, that tough guy act towards him that these rappers do is pretty damn lame.

Right like I said some he felt comfortable doing that too

I got nothing but love and respect for Siegel but 2016 beans is not who he once was :smh:

He wouldnt have said **** to beans I'm 2005 :lol:

right because suddenly Beans is a ***** you wanna play around with :lol: :lol: .

CTG definitely picks his battles. He was legit scared of P, TIP, Gucci, etc.

Wtbs, that tough guy act towards him that these rappers do is pretty damn lame.

What the **** is TIP gonna do that Beanie won't, what discrepency did he have with P? P asked him respectfully to chill on the disrespect and because it's someone who demands respect he did. If P was out there moving funny i think Charlamagne would have still asked the question.

Can you all post the episodes where he was shook of Tip and Gucci?

I remember P checking him, but I don't recall those others.

TIP never really had to check him cause CTG was playing the groupie role that day. He said "I keep telling people that TI is Gucci Mane crazy". TI responded by saying "That boy ain't crazy, he's just ******ed" :lol:

They just shrinking each post huh?

I'm 5'4 I'll sleep you in 2 min tops if I wouldn't catch a lawsuit.

I'm 6' 2....

Short cats always day dreaming... Don't let one person out of a million gas yo' head....

If that's the case there'd be 5'4 bouncers at clubs 100% of the time...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom