***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

If the overall message is good I don't care about all that other stuff.

Donald Trump is supposed to be the president and he's a straight up clown but his people fully supported him cuz his overall message is pushing white supremacy. They don't give a **** about him grabbing p****, white men and women.

We're better than that though. White folks ride for WS to their own detriment. Got them out here looking stupid. Like I said I support a lot of his messages but they come packaged with a lot of **** ****.

Especially the school thing. If he's really taking from our communities under false pretenses that's some whole other ****, and he refuses to address it.

He isn't the first & i'm sure he won't be the last, but he seems to have a pretty nice following & is one of the guys getting his message across on bigger platforms. I feel like it's such a focused movement of black people eager to throw "hoteps" or "conscious" black people under this umbrella of craziness/ distrust. I fully agree that some of these guys spew foolishness but they also give a lot of game & i constantly see people dismiss their entire work rather then pull the positives out their narrative and build upon that.

People start looking at black progressive ideas as "Hotep ****" and dismiss it as if their not sound ideas, which only hurts us in the long run.

Division by color hurts us in the long run too. If he views light skinned people as crackers, and his followers and listeners adopt that ideology, how is that progress?

How you preach unity then be on that kinda ****? I can't even look at Kodak the same now for that dark skin girl **** and that's a teenager. This a grown man talkin that **** :smh:

I'm not looking for a leader but a proper educator for the youth and the misled.

In general people vastly agree with his messages. It doesn't have to be either or.

:lol: @ crying about the school thing. Somebody take your money and disappear you gonna let it rock cuz "the message was good"? Nah b.

Last edited:
We're better than that though. White folks ride for WS to their own detriment. Got them out here looking stupid. Like I said I support a lot of his messages but they come packaged with a lot of **** ****.

Especially the school thing. If he's really taking from our communities under false pretenses that's some whole other ****, and he refuses to address it.
Division by color hurts us in the long run too. If he views light skinned people as crackers, and his followers and listeners adopt that ideology, how is that progress?

How you preach unity then be on that kinda ****? I can't even look at Kodak the same now for that dark skin girl **** and that's a teenager. This a grown man talkin that **** :smh:

I'm not looking for a leader but a proper educator for the youth and the misled.

In general people vastly agree with his messages. It doesn't have to be either or.

:lol: @ crying about the school thing. Somebody take your money and disappear you gonna let it rock cuz "the message was good"? Nah b.

That's what i'm getting at, he has plenty of information that the youth & misled need to hear. Obviously some of his rhetoric isn't the greatest & could probably use some changes. But if we keep placing distrust or devaluing anyone who falls under that "woke" umbrella it makes it hard for people to create progress.

That's what i'm getting at, he has plenty of information that the youth & misled need to hear. Obviously some of his rhetoric isn't the greatest & could probably use some changes. But if we keep placing distrust or devaluing anyone who falls under that "woke" umbrella it makes it hard for people to create progress.

Does he though?

Whats the name of the last institution he suggested for young black to get their degree's in finance, marketing, business?

Whats the last trade school he's suggested for blacks to get a trained skill?

Whens the last time he opened up his mouth and directly given INFORMATION about where these kids should go? What other avenues they can take to achieve a goal? What promise and example there is for putting in the work?

They don't go because they don't know where, because ain't nobody telling them the places. They don't do because they know no better.

I can listen to a rap song and learn how to trap to make some cash before I can get any valuable information to better myself from Umar.

You think a kid with aspirations of leaving his mark on silicon valley is going to a ******* HBCU? To just ANY university because they think that piece of paper and debt is all they need on their resume to get where they want to be?

Hell no. Thats a waste of gotdamn time

Use THEIR resources and bring it back to our communities the same way they take OUR money and bring it back to theirs.

You think Chinese kids are going to any universities just because? They're in these big white school, milking them of their grants, scholarships, and special programs, and taking that **** back to their neighborhoods.

But he ain't telling it like that. He's too focused on the end product and isn't concerning his time and breath on the process.

These dudes is all politics, depositing checks
They put in they pocket, all you get in return is a lot of lip
And y'all buy the ****, caught up in the hype
Cause the ***** wear a kufi, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the ******** that he write

Therein lies the problem. If you're already misled, you're gonna absorb the negative rhetoric with the positive if there's no one there to check it.

I'm not on some "get Umar out the paint" ****, I'm glad he's doing what he's doing and spreading the knowledge he is spreading. I still point people to specific talks and videos of his at times. I feel like we're mostly in agreement about his specific situation. You clearly know what I'm talking about when I say he's on some goofy **** sometimes :lol:

The conscious community itself constantly having this infighting over ego and money is hurting us too. Dudes can't swallow their pride and move as a unit, everybody wants to be the leader. But that even happened during the civil rights movement it's just on front street now with social media.

I fully hope they all get their **** together and link up because we need teachers with a platform for these kids out here.

Can we please stop acting like Umar has done only a few acts of buffoonery, dude is habitual with the nonsense.

-His lies about his credentials

-The nonsense about black people only being homosexual if they were molested. That pseudo science would be bad on its own but he constantly use diet homophobia to argue his points. He "Obama did more for Gay people than black people" is a constant of his and people buy it because they don't understand simple civics. He is low key trying to prey on folk homophobia to make his points seem more valid. Listen to him and you will notice how much he himself talks about that community, it is no just other people no let one comment he made go.

-His whole school finesse move

-Him being critical of black people that didn't indulge him in the scam. Saying stuff like racist gave Darren Wilson tons of money, so black people should be giving him money. I don't know what was more asinine, using that comparison to argue his point or the inflated sense of entitlement

-I have two economics degrees, I work as an economist, I am no high level expert but I can tell Umar spews a ton of economic ignorance. His base level advice is fine, but once he starts talking about higher level stuff he starts saying off the wall stuff. Like black culture being the main American export, and that black ownership of hospitals will somehow cure the inequality of care in the health care industry.

-His constantly insults black people that have the slightest issue with him or that fails his moral purity test. Yet at his age he is scamming folk for money, cutting wrestling promos on YouTube and was he caught smashing a stripper? Now I could let his pass, but Umar gives no breaks to any black person he has issue with.

-His constantly slick talk about black women. He and Tariq channel Reagan's welfare queen garbage a lot. If a black woman takes a dollar from the government to feed a kid or put a roof over their head they are somehow servants to "white daddy".

-And like I said their are other places folk can go to get educated without having to look pass Umar's nonsense. His few lucid moments are not worth tolerating the other nonsense.

Last edited:
Does he though?

Whats the name of the last institution he suggested for young black to get their degree's in finance, marketing, business?

Whens the last time he opened up his mouth and directly given INFORMATION about where these kids should go? What other avenues they can take to achieve a goal? What promise and example there is for putting in the work?

They don't go because they don't know where, because ain't nobody telling them the places. They don't do because they know no better.

I can listen to a rap song and learn how to trap to make some cash before I can get any valuable information to better myself from Umar.

You think a kid with aspirations of leaving his mark on silicon valley is going to a ******* HBCU? To just ANY university because they think that piece of paper and debt is all they need on their resume to get where they want to be?

Use THEIR resources and bring it back to our communities the same way they take OUR money and bring it back to theirs.

You think Chinese kids are going to any universities just because? They're in these big white school, milking them of their grants, scholarships, and special programs, and taking that **** back to their neighborhoods.

But he ain't telling it like that. He's too focused on the end product and isn't concerning his time and breath on the process.

I don't follow him that closely so idk if he suggest institutions, although i highly doubt that he would because something tells me that he isn't gonna be eager to point young black men in the direction of PWI and leaving themselves 5-6 figures in debt.

And Black kids biggest problem isn't not knowing where to go, there's SEVERAL factors stopping all that

Poverty, Public schools being a mess, family structure destroyed, leading to a lack of guidance, Health complications due to poor diets etc etc. These are all problems that i have heard him speak on and give pretty solid ideas on how to fix these issues. These are much more important to changing the future of black generation than a few people being able to graduate from university and secure a job in silicon valley.

The mindset and goals of black people in America are beyond damaged to the point where we can graduate college get a good job and continue to feed white supremacy while not helping out our own. I mean even in this example you scoffed at the idea of a kid going to a HBCU and then being successful in the tech world.

I think that's one of his biggest issues right there, we don't create our own options and rather be validated by a system that is clearly rigged against us. Those institutes & skills can easily be taught in our own communities if we kept together and created a base to do that. apparently some fishy things happened with the institute he was trying to create, and instead of saying he ****** that up but lets follow through on creating our own schools. It seems as if people use him as an example to not trust black business or not continue to try and build.

We can't knowingly see that we're oppressed and trying to break oppression using ALL of the oppressors avenues.

Wtf ****** in here still writing essays about Umar ...I understand that BC is on vacay but sheesh.

Soon as I saw Umar show up on my YouTube I knew he was talking about some ********.

Stopped listening to what dude had to say the first time I listened to him speak. I generally agree with him, then he goes off on these ridiulous tangents about black women or homosexuality.

There's a lot of these snake oil salesmen out there. Tariq is another one. Y'all be sure to put whatever they spew out through some sort of filter.

Is what it is, Umar and Tariq good in my book. Not saying I agree with everything they say but for the most part they say real ****.

Last edited:
Does he though?

I don't follow him that closely so idk if he suggest institutions, although i highly doubt that he would because something tells me that he isn't gonna be eager to point young black men in the direction of PWI and leaving themselves 5-6 figures in debt.

And Black kids biggest problem isn't not knowing where to go, there's SEVERAL factors stopping all that

Poverty, Public schools being a mess, family structure destroyed, leading to a lack of guidance, Health complications due to poor diets etc etc. These are all problems that i have heard him speak on and give pretty solid ideas on how to fix these issues. These are much more important to changing the future of black generation than a few people being able to graduate from university and secure a job in silicon valley.

The mindset and goals of black people in America are beyond damaged to the point where we can graduate college get a good job and continue to feed white supremacy while not helping out our own. I mean even in this example you scoffed at the idea of a kid going to a HBCU and then being successful in the tech world.

I think that's one of his biggest issues right there, we don't create our own options and rather be validated by a system that is clearly rigged against us. Those institutes & skills can easily be taught in our own communities if we kept together and created a base to do that. apparently some fishy things happened with the institute he was trying to create, and instead of saying he ****** that up but lets follow through on creating our own schools. It seems as if people use him as an example to not trust black business or not continue to try and build.

We can't knowingly see that we're oppressed and trying to break oppression using ALL of the oppressors avenues.

I hear what you're saying, and I don't want to single out one line of your post and try to make it seem like I'm overlooking everything else you're saying to make an argumentative point, because I'm not. You bring up valid points. BUT thats ultimately the point I feel so strongly about right there.

Someone has to go out and get the skills to be able bring it back to the community.

If not, you have the situation black people are in now. Someone waiting for the schools/jobs to come, but nobody wanting to go out and sign up to learn it first.

How is anyone going to start anything without a foundation and resources to start with? Our people are taking out these loans and going into debt for these pointless degree's anyway because we're taught "you better go to college and get your degree" without any guidance on what degree's to get. Its all around us fam. I came from a household with that mentality, because that "just get it" mentality worked for my and many other parents in the 70's-80's. But its 2017, the world has changed, industries have changed, and the way to get to the top has changed. You want to break through these industries, you have to come up out of it. Have those resources and connections. My silicon valley statement was less about "silicon valley" itself, but just an example for any industry in 2017.

So if we're doing this "go to college for a degree" crap anyway why not gain those relationships and resources?

Why are we always caught up in doing it "all black" and "against everyone"? That pride is one of our cultures biggest setbacks. They take from us all the time, and its growing their communities, I don't see why we as a people don't do it back.

I have ZERO problems with the man wanting to start his own school, ZERO problems with him enforcing "black people need to have our own". As a man, I respect those goals and values. That **** is 100 in my book.

But on the other hand, I don't respect his use of racism and emotion taunting to project these goals. Because once you get black people angry and fired up, and they lose? Its back to the same old same old. Rinse wash and repeat.

I don't respect his usage of blatant and underhand racism, that makes us look no better than the "make america better" again racists. I don't like his hate tactics. That side of his personality thats fueling hatred for other races. We can achieve this without making young impressionable blacks feel like they need to hate their peers who haven't even done anything to them, all because of their ancestors. OR even hate someone who had nothing to do with whats going on right now in our world today. I don't hate the people I work with because some guy who's the same color as them did some ****. I don't believe in that. But thats the vibe he gives.

Thats not the type of person I am, and I am more than capable of loving other people while also wanting and striving to uplift the people who share my color.

And I damn sure don't appreciate his hypocritical *** looking down on people of mixed race, even those who are half black.

****** all about the finesse. Finesse the system, finesse the credit card scams. But nobody's tryna finesse the education system. Nobody's tryna finesse the corporate/economical ladder. Oh, then its, lets build something with our bare hands. Nah man, finesse that **** and come out on top like these other minorities above us are doing.

Last edited:
Umar has messed up his image to the point where he has to rely on saying outlandish **** to get attention. He's damn near a conspiracist now.

I just hate the fake outrage of a black man spitting facts and being successful

that's not even going towards umar, i mean in general

you speak truth and you're black all of a sudden you can't have money

Bruh is a con man :lol:

He got his early looks from saying he was a "dr" and a descendant of Frederick Douglass but has given no proof that either of those are even true :smh:

Then it came to the school ****....bruh provided no financial plans, no curriculum plans, etc and was mad as hell that he allegedly "only" raised 250k in 6 months. Chalked it up to "trifling *** black people" and said just because you donated $25 don't mean you done he need that **** month after month :lol:

2 years later and _'s STILL have no clue wtf he did with that money, no financial records etc and I'm not even surprised :smh:

Last edited:
Bruh finessed a quarter mill :x ... Just imagine if he was blowing up now before all the controversy hit.

Tariq a real one to me

I use to feel the same about Umar but as time is passing...I'm believing otherwise.

what??????
tariq a sucka
all the things his dad did for him
and he hanging with the enemy
kaanan gonna get him killed
and ill be happy once he does
he a idiot
i hate that ***** *** **** boy
hope ghost whoop the black off him when he gets out

Last edited:
Tariq a real one to me

I use to feel the same about Umar but as time is passing...I'm believing otherwise.

what??????
tariq a sucka
all the things his dad did for him
and he hanging with the enemy
kaanan gonna get him killed
and ill be happy once he does
he a idiot
i hate that ***** *** **** boy
hope ghost whoop the black off him when he gets out

What the hell I'm I looking at?

I'm so lost :lol:

Last edited: