***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Lil baby got next but he has been wildin' fashion-wise since he started getting money. To me its not so much the shoes....them jeggings gotta go.

Definitely didn't know she had some jugs on her, face is trash. ***** look like she got caught farting every time.
:lol:
bruh
u gotta be president of the he-man woman haters club
heman.jpg

u stay hating on females :lol:
mind u sometimes i agree with ur assessments
but its just always obvious
what female broke ur heart???

:lol:
bruh
u gotta be president of the he-man woman haters club
heman.jpg

u stay hating on females :lol:
mind u sometimes i agree with ur assessments
but its just always obvious
what female broke ur heart???

Nope, I talk about women the same way I talk about men. Don't treat them any different because they're women, that would be sexist. They want equality, I treat them like equals. Plenty of women on this board I love that have been posted and I've posted. I looked through her page, I take it back. Her face ain't trash. She smiles mad hard and looks like the troll face. When she's not ODing on the smile, she's cute. Can't lie.

Don’t think ctg was in NYC when they filmed that one. He mentioned being out in LA last week or something.

Troy speaking some real but was having trouble articulating it. Him and 50 were close so I was surprised that he mentioned that Pimping Curly skit.

He’s talking like someone’s who’s maturing, but still wants the recognition of a street cat. Funny because that’s the same way Tax used to kick it. Dudes seemingly reach the realization that the streets is a fallacy that shows love to no one, but they won’t completely disavow it. Can’t have one foot in and one foot out.

15 mins into this Ave interview and just sound like a dude rebranding himself to a conscious *****, who’s trying to beat a case. If he really changed...salute, but I’m not buying it.

Son really compared magazines writing bad articles about him, to slavery. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom