***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That is some funny s***. You talk about him every time his name comes up in the media but then when he shows up to defend himself you duck out.

I see what he's saying, but it's really about the image he tries to project and him bragging about it in a song.

CTG didn't wanna be apart of the interview

This is corny.

I know he's trying to show loyalty to Tax but that's wack of him. He had all that to say without Troy there so he should be man enough to face him.

I was actually cutting him some slack that maybe he was busy.

Some much sucka behavior from this dude. :lol:

It's bad, because he made him Donkey Of The Day. He should have remained out of it.

Yo i fully understand why dudes in the public eye don't even bother explaing things :lol:

Charlamagne literally said he saw him face to face & dapped him, stuck around until the end of the interview & cats in here talking about he didn't keep the same energy? Dude said whay he said publicly & met Troy at the radio station face to face how exactly is that ducking him? what was gonna be said during the interview that wasn't gonna be sais face to face?

It Looks like he opted out of doing the interview because he truly doesn't **** with Troy Ave & both of them are set in their opinions. What would be the purpose of conducting the interview besides possible ****ery to ensue & the interview going Viral, therefore giving Troy more pub.

Charlamagne literally had beans threatening his safety & kept the same sentiments, Had ye (who obviously wasn't gonna harm him physically but is extremely powerful) & kept the same sentiments, He's on Puff channel & has openly called out puff on those ayo comments & publically joked about it. Dude ain't exactly holding his tongue & he damn sure ain't do it with Troy Ave.

Troy ave man :lol:
He trynna play that mature role/woke only because he know he gonna take the stand and wanna justify his "snitching". If that were anybody else he would be pointing and calling them a rat like these dude's doing him.

CTG just a clown. He real inconsistent, play both sides. One day he's this, next day he's that. It's black history month so he don't want no negatively lol. Same dude that was just disrespecting a black women when she was tryna explain the racism her and her people been through in her country.

He gave him Donkey of the day about the situation, so he already using it for clicks and attention. You can just not speak on it if it's so negative.

Troy ave man :lol:
He trynna play that mature role/woke only because he know he gonna take the stand and wanna justify his "snitching". If that were anybody else he would be pointing and calling them a rat like these dude's doing him.

Yeah, dude promoted himself as this super Nino Brown kingpin. He's said a lot of foul **** but now the streets ain't real and you mature? Everybody involved is corny.

Yo i fully understand why dudes in the public eye don't even bother explaing things :lol:

Charlamagne literally said he saw him face to face & dapped him, stuck around until the end of the interview & cats in here talking about he didn't keep the same energy? Dude said whay he said publicly & met Troy at the radio station face to face how exactly is that ducking him? what was gonna be said during the interview that wasn't gonna be sais face to face?

It Looks like he opted out of doing the interview because he truly doesn't **** with Troy Ave & both of them are set in their opinions. What would be the purpose of conducting the interview besides possible ****ery to ensue & the interview going Viral, therefore giving Troy more pub.

Charlamagne literally had beans threatening his safety & kept the same sentiments, Had ye (who obviously wasn't gonna harm him physically but is extremely powerful) & kept the same sentiments, He's on Puff channel & has openly called out puff on those ayo comments & publically joked about it. Dude ain't exactly holding his tongue & he damn sure ain't do it with Troy Ave.

ain't no need to conversate or engage in public spectacle with a ***** who will bait you into confrontation on some street **** and then proudly point a finger

Charlemagne wasn't trying to get Taxed himself

He should have kept his comments to himself initially if Troy wasn't gonna be allowed to give him a rebuttal on that same platform tho

If you make public comments about someone then you should be willing to face that person publicly. Point blank. Especially being a radio personality.

Simple. If he thought Troy’s decision to snitch was unworthy of having a public conversation about, he should’ve deaded the donkey of the day spiel. God knows he sometimes passes on handing it out when he’s fan of and instead awards it to a random news clip.

Troy Ave is your basic hood conman. Some trouble with the law, he starts talking about Jesus and God. The truth is, he hasn't matured. He's going to snitch but he dances around the fact with platitudes about the streets being fake even though his whole career is based on being a street dude. He acts like he's matured but he can't even bring himself to say that he regrets dissing Capital Steez and ridiculing his suicide because it helped his career.

I see both sides

My issue is Troy is trying to exploit and profit off it instead of it coming naturally. That's why it's failed. Maybe he's being like 50, because he can't think he's being like Tupac. He comes off as fraudulent and if he's trying too hard all the time.

The whole, I'm mature and conscious now. But I don't regret anything I said or did. Your man is dead b.

And Mysonne was right. He's not on trial for murder. So he has no one to snitch on. Just say I was in danger for my life and I picked up the gun and started shooting at the person I saw shoot my friend.

Back
Top Bottom