***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

First of all you sound like your from the 50s, most American women are broke single mothers or broke married to another broke man in a financially stressed unhappy marriage who don't even have a passport and are saddled with a bunch of debt and no assets to speak of going to clock in to some job they hate waking up to every morning. If they had sense they'd trade to be in her shoes in a second

Angela Yee is in her 40's with no man by her side to claim her. She's a member of the Sisterhood of Failure. No woman of sense wants to be in her shoes.

First of all you sound like your from the 50s, most American women are broke single mothers or broke married to another broke man in a financially stressed unhappy marriage who don't even have a passport and are saddled with a bunch of debt and no assets to speak of going to clock in to some job they hate waking up to every morning. If they had sense they'd trade to be in her shoes in a second

Sounds like you hang around or know a bunch of broke, single mothers that have nothing going for them champ. Not much I can say or do to help you in that regard. I wish you the best of luck however. Might need to step your game up to be around a higher caliber of women.

I would think all 3 is at least pulling in at least a million a year. Maybe not at the start of the Breakfast Club, but they put in work for close to 5-6 years now.

let's not get carried away :lol:

da Only person wit M's on that program is Envy.

hell naw, these folks always use radio to just up da brand recogntion and do other things as revenue sources.

This isn't true

Angela has been in the industry for almost two decades. She just got a new crib in Brooklyn a couple of years ago that wasn't cheap. They're syndicated in mad markets and had their contracts renewed recently.

Plus she can grab local bags hosting.

Angela Yee is in her 40's with no man by her side to claim her. She's a member of the Sisterhood of Failure. No woman of sense wants to be in her shoes.

So a woman needs to have a man to be successful? A lot of women have men and aren't happy.

It's easy to get a man.

So a woman needs to have a man to be successful? A lot of women have men and aren't happy.

It's easy to get a man.

IMO YES a woman needs to have a man to first and foremost view herself as successful but also be viewed as successful by others. I'm not sure if some of you dudes are new to the game, never were taught game by anyone, or just don't interact with woman like that.....not little girls that have nothing going for them but real woman. Also everybody is "unhappy" with their partner at some point in time Magic33 Magic33 so you missed or purposely missed the point champ. I'm sure Michelle has been "unhappy" with Barack at some point in time during their marriage and vice versa but she's successful having him by her side....be it with him being the former President or not.

Let me chop it up with the family to help dudes out in here. Hopefully nobody takes offense or let's their emotions think I'm attacking them or a female family member that they have with my thoughts. At a certain age, it is a bad look if a woman doesn't have a man by her side. You don't necessarily have to be married but if you don't have a man that you can claim or more importantly have a man claiming you it's a bad sign. Take Oprah for example with all the mega money she has. Folks would look at her funny if a man wasn't by her side, and rightly so. In her case its Stedman. Take a look at some of those reality shows like Real Housewives of Atlanta. When those chicks be arguing with one another what's one of the first things they say to a woman that doesn't have a man..."Well at least I got a man". They say that LOUD and PROUD too. This is other women saying this to other women so trust me when I tell you that it means something. Even a women will tell you that....you dudes just have to talk to women and pick up game and know how to move and operate around them. Too many naive, lack of game dudes running around wondering why they aren't getting any positive results with the ladies out here.

It's real out here if as a woman you are in your mid 30's or so and aren't in a committed relationship. Marriage isn't for everyone but at least have someone to share your life and experiences with. Nothing worse than a woman doing the walk of shame to the front of the floor to Beyoncé's "Single Ladies" at wedding to catch the bouquet. I've seen many chicks walking with their head down hanging low going up to the front of that floor.....Angela Yee and her so called "riches and success" would not be immune to this stench of failure. Having a man changes all of that.

IMO YES a woman needs to have a man to first and foremost view herself as successful but also be viewed as successful by others. I'm not sure if some of you dudes are new to the game, never were taught game by anyone, or just don't interact with woman like that.....not little girls that have nothing going for them but real woman. Also everybody is "unhappy" with their partner at some point in time Magic33 Magic33 so you missed or purposely missed the point champ. I'm sure Michelle has been "unhappy" with Barack at some point in time during their marriage and vice versa but she's successful having him by her side....be it with him being the former President or not.

Let me chop it up with the family to help dudes out in here. Hopefully nobody takes offense or let's their emotions think I'm attacking them or a female family member that they have with my thoughts. At a certain age, it is a bad look if a woman doesn't have a man by her side. You don't necessarily have to be married but if you don't have a man that you can claim or more importantly have a man claiming you it's a bad sign. Take Oprah for example with all the mega money she has. Folks would look at her funny if a man wasn't by her side, and rightly so. In her case its Stedman. Take a look at some of those reality shows like Real Housewives of Atlanta. When those chicks be arguing with one another what's one of the first things they say to a woman that doesn't have a man..."Well at least I got a man". They say that LOUD and PROUD too. This is other women saying this to other women so trust me when I tell you that it means something. Even a women will tell you that....you dudes just have to talk to women and pick up game and know how to move and operate around them. Too many naive, lack of game dudes running around wondering why they aren't getting any positive results with the ladies out here.

It's real out here if as a woman you are in your mid 30's or so and aren't in a committed relationship. Marriage isn't for everyone but at least have someone to share your life and experiences with. Nothing worse than a woman doing the walk of shame to the front of the floor to Beyoncé's "Single Ladies" at wedding to catch the bouquet. I've seen many chicks walking with their head down hanging low going up to the front of that floor.....Angela Yee and her so called "riches and success" would not be immune to this stench of failure. Having a man changes all of that.

A few facts, but more flaws in these statements...

Plus, you watch House Wives/VH1 reality shows and as a man, that makes your opinion null and void.

I ain’t listening to NO MAN who watches housewives and reality chic shows

Lastly, I know plenty of people (male and female alike) who have plenty game, can have plenty spouses/relationships but choose not to.

Some people enjoy being alone or, not having to be attached. Just cause you got a man or woman by your side, doesn’t make you above anyone. It just means... you have a man or woman by your side.

Simple

This is a antiquated 1950's way of thinking

So a man is a failure if he isn't married?

Angela has said she has a man tho . Not married but she has been with someone for a while that she talks about every now and then. She probably doesn't want to put her relationship out there because of what happened with the whole Vado situation.

A few facts, but more flaws in these statements...

Plus, you watch House Wives/VH1 reality shows and as a man, that makes your opinion null and void.

I ain’t listening to NO MAN who watches housewives and reality chic shows

Lastly, I know plenty of people (male and female alike) who have plenty game, can have plenty spouses/relationships but choose not to.

Some people enjoy being alone or, not having to be attached. Just cause you got a man or woman by your side, doesn’t make you above anyone. It just means... you have a man or woman by your side.

Simple

My ladies sometimes watches RHOA champ....but if you want to stretch my comment out and try to view things a certain way so be it.

I thought it was well known that Angela and Plies have been dating for a couple years now.

What happened between her and Vado?

This is a antiquated 1950's way of thinking

So a man is a failure if he isn't married?

I already covered the "marriage" aspect. Did you not fully read my statement. You don't have to be married,....but having a man by your side is highly important to a woman. I have heard the saying...." always a bridesmaid never a bride" I have NEVER heard "always a groomsman never a groom". There's simply a different set of rules for us men. You dudes can act or be oblivious to it if you want to but that's on you.

This guy is here regurgitating some 1960s psychobabble claiming to know what makes "real women" and is using Housewives of Atlanta as a case study.

oprah.gif

Back
Top Bottom