***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That's why I couldn't be famous cause I'd tell Envy F*** him and his wife right there, live on air :lol:

thought i was tripping and just young minded by thinking this

would have kept the same face desus made when he first heard envy’s issue the whole time he was talking

they apologized quick bc wife and kids are touchy but saying “she knew dj envy’s checks” as a response to what she said about knowing rashaun not envy isnt disrespectful and doesnt even have nothing to do with his cheating...not to mention he waited a month so he could go viral and told joe budden weeks ago bc he mentioned it on his podcast

what a zesty *****

Then after the interview, they tried to approach him to really dead the situation and he turned his back the other way to ignored them. If I genuinely said "my bad bro" and you keep going, then whatever happens happens.

After the interview in which they were sarcastically apologizing every 5 seconds? :lol:

They did go a little too hard on their own show. Should have done some of that with Envy. They didn't punk out but they apologized too many times.

Envy still super wack and corny. His wife should be embarrassed.

BqciJ4HIcAA4E4w.jpg:large

Young dudes these days act like women

They did go a little too hard on their own show. Should have done some of that with Envy. They didn't punk out but they apologized too many times.

Envy still super wack and corny. His wife should be embarrassed.
Well they are on a press tour so it’s a bit unprofessional to do that on a radio interview. On their own show, it’s more fair game

Well they are on a press tour so it’s a bit unprofessional to do that on a radio interview. On their own show, it’s more fair game

Yup. Smart move on their part if you ask me considering their audience. I can tell by their body language that they would have put hands on Envy if that was a private discussion.

Yup. Smart move on their part if you ask me considering their audience. I can tell by their body language that they would have put hands on Envy if that was a private discussion.

Yup.

You can still tell that they just got here lol.

They were fighting the BX instinct to scrap.

Envy soft :lol:

Son just needs to take the L. He's mad, because after Desus and Mero made their comments, his wife caught wind of it, and she prolly put the pressure back on him at home. So he goes to work, and puffs his chest. When in the end, this **** comes back full circle to his dumb *** cheating in the first place.

I respect him for speaking up for his family, but to walk out showed that he was mad emotional and you could hear it in his voice. He didn't get the respect of those 2 men up there. They made their apologies to his face, and continued to poke the stick after he walked out.

Envy may be the richest 1 of the 3 but I'm pretty sure both Charlamagne and Yee are millionaires as well since they both have multiple streams of income as well as a nice salary from breakfast club. Angela Yee also has business ventures like the juice bar in bed stuy with Envy among other investments, she even monetizes her social media following etc.

let's not get carried away :lol:

da Only person wit M's on that program is Envy.

Back
Top Bottom