***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

deuce king deuce king sounding like somebody’s southern grandma :lol:

You don’t need “a man” or significant other to validate your success in life. **** that keeping up with appearances stuff and what is a “good look”. Do what makes you happy.

End

It's like the chicks responding to that if you're paying the rent or bills, you're roommates. Still living in the 50's and 60's when women weren't working, so of course the man was paying for everything.

Angela has been in the industry for almost two decades. She just got a new crib in Brooklyn a couple of years

and she said she was basically broke when bought it...im bout to make a new thread in general about that Palace DJ Envy lives in.

Yee got upper class money, Envy got actual rap/athlete money.

and she said she was basically broke when bought it...im bout to make a new thread in general about that Palace DJ Envy lives in.

Yee got upper class money, Envy got actual rap/athlete money.

He’s detailed how he acquired the wealth he’s gotten on some podcast. I believe it was with Elliot & B Dot but I’m not sure.

Essentially son got into a motorcycle accident when he was younger and used the settlement money to get into flipping real estate. That, in addition to the money he gets from radio, dj’ing, and music, has him in the position he’s in.

But Ctg is banking also, just not flashy like Envy. Multiple executive producer gigs for TV shows, book deals, radio, etc. I’d chance a bet that son is seeing M’s.

Mannnn look... this Judge Faith Jenkins lady is fine as hell. An appreciation post is on the horizon. :smokin

Bruh when she said she was in college during the time of the OJ verdict, I literally did the *WeebayGif*

Aging like fine wine. Makes sense that she was runner up for Miss USA.

He’s detailed how he acquired the wealth he’s gotten on some podcast. I believe it was with Elliot & B Dot but I’m not sure.

Essentially son got into a motorcycle accident when he was younger and used the settlement money to get into flipping real estate. That, in addition to the money he gets from radio, dj’ing, and music, has him in the position he’s in.

But Ctg is banking also, just not flashy like Envy. Multiple executive producer gigs for TV shows, book deals, radio, etc. I’d chance a bet that son is seeing M’s.

This

CTG is on the media mogul path where he is looking to get in a position to become one of the big names (Stern, Wendy, Elvis duran, ryan seacrest etc.)

Angela has the juice bar with Envy and also they spoke about some real estate play a few years back in Detroit. Not sure what came of that but she seems to focused on things other than the radio.

Envy seems to be focused on continuing to create more streams of income. He also has a huge family so he has a different motivation. Angela doesn't need to make as much money as him when she is only has herself and her future to support.

Yo, last couple pages been mad spicy b.

Thread is getting mad illustrious with the verbal exchanges.

Don't ask me why but for whatever reason, I got stuck into listening to Lip Service on YouTube. I noticed all the guys from Breakfast Club have personal podcasts so tried and to take a listen. Man, Yee out of th group sounds like the girl that acts like she gets tons of play when she might not She be like “That’s right, I be sitting on their faces!” but she’s not Stephanie Santiago.

She tries to maintain her clean demeanor and never really goes into detail like her co-hosts, but I have that gut feeling she's into some depraved s*** because she'll throw some off the wall comment out in the middle of a chaotic moment.

That’s true. It is funny seeing them chat with rappers who seems to be super uncomfortable. Some play the tough guy role but some get called out. The one with that one guy who is on This Is 50 was funny.

I am out of the loop so I looked up Erica Mena. Yeah......I guess I get why Envy did it. Don't condone it.....but I get it.

Welcome to airing out all of your skeletons out of your closet. Envy should have know this could or would have happened.

Back
Top Bottom